One Piece 725 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-16-2013, 04:41 AM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
One Piece 725

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/725

Rebecca uses a backward sword dance, dumping her opponents over her back using Co Haki. Dofla betraying the candidates in the block fights by dumping them into the toy bin. Guessing he aims to destroy them since those are the toys that can no longer operate. Or possibly turn them into toys since we have yet to be introduced to the toy df user. Maybe Luffy saves them all again and this pushes toward his fleet alliances.

Last edited by apacolypz; 10-16-2013 at 05:31 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Gakure (10-16-2013), Numinous (10-16-2013)

Old 10-16-2013, 05:31 AM   #2
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: One Piece 725

Holy shit!

That has to be X Drake on the cover wasting Caribou's crew. Did Oda just confirm that he works for Kaidou with a cover page ?

Good chapter overall. Law vs Dfla gets started, most of block D is skipped, sneaky Violet and funny Bart.

Rebecca's fighting style cements her connection to the legendary gladiator. She doesn't get hit and doesn't wound her enemies, directly anyway.

Locking up continent splitting Chinjao was a huge mistake. The Old man is going to go ape shit.

Last edited by Dagoro; 10-16-2013 at 05:33 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-16-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-16-2013), Numinous (10-16-2013)
Old 10-16-2013, 05:37 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Holy shit!

That has to be X Drake on the cover wasting Caribou's crew. Did Oda just confirm that he works for Kaidou with a cover page ?

Good chapter overall. Law vs Dfla gets started, most of block D is skipped, sneaky Violet and funny Bart.

Rebecca's fighting style cements her connection to the legendary gladiator. She doesn't get hit and doesn't wound her enemies, directly anyway.

Locking up continent splitting Chinjao was a huge mistake. The Old man is going to go ape shit.

Def could be drake but being the new world could just be some random Dinosaur. Though with everything pointing to Kaidou this could be Oda's clever way of setting up the arc after Dofla. It would seem that way since every foe damn near to fuck with Caribou or his crew has been henchmen of Kaidou's. I agree as I said before that she has some connections to Ricky or whatever his name was. Being that Don is sitting on earth/ground his power would not help them IMO.
Old 10-16-2013, 06:10 AM   #4
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

X Drake! Awesome!

Also, if DD is locking these people up, I am guessing that he thinks that they just can't get away from this one, but I can see all these people fighting with the SHs against the D family, of course. Another army for the good guys is what I see, and I kind of dislike that. Buuut, we'll see.

Edit: on a break next week...common. Is it just me or has Oda started taking these breaks quite often? It's strange given his work ethic.

Last edited by Shrike; 10-16-2013 at 06:34 AM.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 08:28 AM   #5
op101
Genin

op101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
sneaky Violet
What'd she exactly do? Couldn't really tell.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:54 PM   #6
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
on a break next week...common. Is it just me or has Oda started taking these breaks quite often? It's strange given his work ethic.
Given his work ethic, he needs a break.

Anyhow.
Maybe it's the frustration from reading Naruto... BUT shoot, what's with this "that person" crap Jump has going on??
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 07:20 PM   #7
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by op101 View Post
What'd she exactly do? Couldn't really tell.
Rebecca used Observation Haki, according to Luffy, and Violet saw the future and sent Sanji to save the crew to face Don Qui.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 08:36 PM   #8
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Rebecca used Observation Haki, according to Luffy, and Violet saw the future and sent Sanji to save the crew to face Don Qui.
Uh, what? Violet didn't see the future. She can just see a few hundred kilometers in radius with her sight, so she saw where the Sunny was and led Sanji there. If she knew DD would be there she would have never sent him because he cannot defeat him.

Violet shot the TV screen where Block D was being shown for some reason, and again, for some reason, she headed for the castle. We are yet to find out why.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-16-2013)
Old 10-16-2013, 09:13 PM   #9
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Uh, what? Violet didn't see the future. She can just see a few hundred kilometers in radius with her sight, so she saw where the Sunny was and led Sanji there. If she knew DD would be there she would have never sent him because he cannot defeat him.

Violet shot the TV screen where Block D was being shown for some reason, and again, for some reason, she headed for the castle. We are yet to find out why.
Violet was a lil unclear, I was staggered that Sasuke wrapped Kyuubs, talked shit about it, saw 9 Noobs get overbuilt, then knocked the fuck out by Obito flashbacks, again... its like a terrible hangover about some shit you didn't give a fuck about while drinking.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 10-16-2013, 09:18 PM   #10
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

ohh i thought she read his mind again and she realised he liked nami more.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:35 AM   #11
apacolypz
ANBU

i know it sounds a bit silly but I do think that Dinosaur is Drake...Drake wears a blue hat and the clue on the front page is a Dinosaur appears out of the blue. His hat more or less probably covered the spike looking things on his head....btw I called that Bart would express his fanaticism with the SH's. Him going to find Luffy while he watches Becca's match..this could be where things get out of hand. Luffy rescues the fallen/trapped fighters and Rebecca from the Marines/Dofla. In doing so the block matches never conclude/finish. Zoro and Kinemon meet up with Franky,Robin, Ussop while Luffy is stopped by either the Vice Admiral or Fuji himself. Dofla's plans will soon unravel. Correct Neo MP said Co Haki but MS clear it up by saying Observation Haki.

Last edited by apacolypz; 10-17-2013 at 12:52 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-17-2013)
Old 10-21-2013, 10:32 PM   #12
NeoKakarott023

Rebecca equals Strawhat, but somethings going on with all these Princesses with earth shattering power, or weapons themselves... Broad in Alabasta, Big Mermaid, now this Broad Rebecca. I started putting some puzzle pieces together after the Fishman Island Arc, ViVi is a Weapon as well, in Alabasta, she just don't know it. Rebecca may follow suit.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 10-21-2013, 11:28 PM   #13
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Rebecca equals Strawhat, but somethings going on with all these Princesses with earth shattering power, or weapons themselves... Broad in Alabasta, Big Mermaid, now this Broad Rebecca. I started putting some puzzle pieces together after the Fishman Island Arc, ViVi is a Weapon as well, in Alabasta, she just don't know it. Rebecca may follow suit.
Yeah i posted a little bit ago about how it seems Oda is following a pattern with his Princesses. Rebecca could wield some sort of power but it seems nothing compared to anything like Princess Shirahoshi (spl) who thus far has a power unlike any. Poseidon.... I think Rebecca spells Sh's but only as a honorary member. She like Vivi has to get her country back in order.