Naruto651 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2013, 02:07 PM   #16
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto651

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
I believe you force yourself into the delusion that Naruto is still a good series by conjuring all these crock about Kishi still writing good, creative, flawless chapters. There can't exist some as thick skulled as you KYF and if you truly are then may Enel have mercy on your soul.
1). Where did I say anything about his creative writing, or flawless chapter/s??? You just making shit up as usual because you have to delude yourself that I actually say and believe things I do not just to rationalize your utter douchery of a post...

2). The biggest delusion is that you and the other idiots do not like naruto, thus kishi's writing yet you are here time and time, reading it and discussing it... day after day... That is not the behavior of someone who dislikes this story as much as you fools claim to...

Kishi's writing is good, not great, but good... So good that even though a bunch of r-tards like yourself and the other fools dislike it so much, yet still show up time and time again to read spoilers, new chapters and discuss... here every damn day to discuss something they do not even like...

I call BS because what you fools say and what you fools do are two different things...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 10-17-2013 at 02:11 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Clone_Sage (10-17-2013)