Naruto651 - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2013, 02:07 PM   #61
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto651

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
I believe you force yourself into the delusion that Naruto is still a good series by conjuring all these crock about Kishi still writing good, creative, flawless chapters. There can't exist some as thick skulled as you KYF and if you truly are then may Enel have mercy on your soul.
1). Where did I say anything about his creative writing, or flawless chapter/s??? You just making shit up as usual because you have to delude yourself that I actually say and believe things I do not just to rationalize your utter douchery of a post...

2). The biggest delusion is that you and the other idiots do not like naruto, thus kishi's writing yet you are here time and time, reading it and discussing it... day after day... That is not the behavior of someone who dislikes this story as much as you fools claim to...

Kishi's writing is good, not great, but good... So good that even though a bunch of r-tards like yourself and the other fools dislike it so much, yet still show up time and time again to read spoilers, new chapters and discuss... here every damn day to discuss something they do not even like...

I call BS because what you fools say and what you fools do are two different things...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 10-17-2013 at 02:11 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Clone_Sage (10-17-2013)


Old 10-17-2013, 02:14 PM   #62
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto651

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Yea, I remember you thinking the dragging on and on of child hashi and madara meeting was so damn great, but the dragging on of everything else is horrible without an explanation as usual...
I'm not guilty of you ignoring my explanations just to denigrate my statements. I even remember telling you that, even if dragged, that flashback gave the opportunity of expanding on the characterization of Madara, Hashirama and Tobirama and gave away elements that were direly needed in the plot, unlike lately which is simply dragging while recycling the same old bullshit.

Quote:
1). how was naruto and sasuke being overlayed onto other characters? You make no sense as ususal...
Wow, you're stupid. Not only did I not talk of Sasuke, you have to be fucking blind to miss the rookies getting Naruto's cape and free Rasengans.

Quote:
2). If you were paying attention to the HYPE of the sword which of course you were not!!! It was that the sage's very feelings dwell within it, it's a sword of the soul... and that the sage's feelings (love to govern) are counter to obito's (power to govern) and that obito has lost his soul (the windhole) thus has no real ability to use the sword anyways...

So you wonder why the sword LOST to a clearly weaker attack... Pay a fucking attention to the manga and you would not have to cry like a little baby about the how stupid the chapter was..
Wow, you're stupid. Just because there's an excuse doesn't mean the excuse works, you dumbass. Introducing the sword just to dump a deuce on it is a waste, no amount of rationalization you throw my way will deny that fact.

Quote:
Wow, I am stupid yet where was the sword ever stated to have anything to do with DNA or shown???
The sword of totsuka is fucking sake fluid, but you did not bitch about kishi taking sake fluid out of context now did you...

Fucking BIAS, you just keep proving my claims time after time...
"Oh, look at that fire behind the Sage's seat!" "Dude, it's not fire, it's a rather generic ornament." "ITS FIRE, U BIAS HATERZ!!!"

Keep rolling those double standards, KYF, it's not like you look like a docuhebag on the process or anything. But do tell me how the sword doesn't look anything like the thousands of results you get from Google Imag'ing "dna strand", perhaps I can comprehend how messed up your vision is.

And why would I bitch about a reference that was actually well executed as the Imperial Regalia and Susanoo? Just because I point out the flaw in a reference doesn't mean in the least that I should bitch about all references.

Quote:
W/e the fuck that is suposed to mean in BIAS...
Since you fancy translations, I suppose you mean by other words that you simply didn't understand what I said and tried to turn the tables. Well, you fucking failed because you only showed your own ignorance. You can't fathom the difference between adapting something and deteriorating something?

Quote:
Translation: More nitpicking based on BIAS because yet again, where is the bitching about the totsuka sword?

Nunuboko DNA-like SWORD, adapted from a spear the same way totsuka sake fluid-like sword, adapted form the Totsuka-no-Tsurugi (十拳剣?, lit. "Ten-fists Sword")
Quote:
The Totsuka-no-Tsurugi (十拳剣?, lit. "Ten-fists Sword"), Ame-no-Habakiri (天羽々斬?, lit. "Heavenly Wing Slash"), Ame-no-Ohabari (天の尾羽張?, lit. "Heavens' Tail-feather"), or Worochi-no-Aramasa is the legendary sword of the Shinto god Susanoo.

(...)

After the sword's owner, Susanoo, was banished from heaven by the reason of killing one of Amaterasu´s Attendants and destroying her rice fields, he descended to the Province of Izumo where he met Ashinazuchi, an elderly man who told him that the Yamata no Orochi ("Eight-Branched Serpent"), who had consumed seven of his eight daughters, was coming soon to eat the last one: Kushinada-hime.
Susanoo decided to help the family and investigated about the creature, soon he begged Ashinazuchi permission to marry Kushinada-hime, which was granted; having his plan ready, he transformed his wife into a comb so he could have her near in the battle. As the great snake came, it put each one of his eight heads through the gates the god built, searching for the daughter; as a bait the god had put big amounts of sake after each gate, the snake took the bait and got drunk; having an easy chance, Susanoo took the Worochi no Ara-masa and cut every head off the snake, proceeding with the tails, in the fourth one he found an exceptionally great sword, the Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi.
Quote:
Amenonuhoko (天沼矛 or 天之瓊矛 or 天瓊戈 "heavenly jewelled spear"?) is the name given to the spear in Japanese mythology used to raise the primordial land-mass, Onogoro-shima, from the sea. It is often represented as a naginata.[1] According to the Kojiki, Shinto's genesis gods Izanagi and Izanami were responsible for creating the first land. To help them do this, they were given by older heavenly gods a spear decorated with jewels, named Ame-no (heavenly) nu-hoko (jewelled spear).[2]
Know your lore before your speak, dumbass. The goddamn Shinto myth of Ame no Nonuhoko is about world creation literally. And Kaguya was the one who made humans harness chakra, not Hagoromo. Stop cherry-picking and ignoring Kaguya's role just to rationalize a shitty sword that got shat on in the very same chapter it was introduced in.

Quote:
LAMO, I hold NO Preconceived notions/ideas about kishi's writing other then the expectation of some chapters to be good and some to be bad because they cannot all be good or all be bad...
And funny how you never say a chapter is bad unless your dears (Minato, Madara, Sasuke, etc) are knocked down a peg and drool all over chapters that are shitty just because they have flashy goods that only fanboys would give a damn about. KYF, you're not fooling anyone, so stop trying.

Edit: Oh look the "he's writing good if you haterz are still reading" bullshit excuse again. Like that wasn't debunked to hell and back for a myriad of times. Stop being such a raging fanboy and read AND comprehend what people write for once in your lifetime.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3








Last edited by Numinous; 10-17-2013 at 02:16 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-17-2013), kael03 (10-17-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-17-2013), platinumrug (10-17-2013), Uchiha09 (10-19-2013)
Old 10-17-2013, 03:34 PM   #63
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,237
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Naruto651

Hey, KYF - don't tell me what I can or cannot do. If I want to read something I dislike, that's my choice.

Hell, I watched the Star Wars prequels (which don't actually exist) more than once and that's a billion times worse.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-17-2013), kael03 (10-17-2013), Numinous (10-17-2013), Uchiha09 (10-19-2013)
Old 10-17-2013, 04:09 PM   #64
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto651

Quote:
Hey, KYF - don't tell me what I can or cannot do. If I want to read something I dislike, that's my choice.
QFT. And it's not like people disliked it from the start, I'm pretty sure that many, if not all liked very much what they read at the start.

Quote:
Hell, I watched the Star Wars prequels (which don't actually exist) more than once and that's a billion times worse.
I thought it was the Christmas Special the Star Wars piece that didn't exist. (I watched it... it's not even bad in the "so bad it's good way" like The Room or Sharknado, it's just bad).

But yeah, the prequels are by no means good either, but I can't say anything that Red Letter Media didn't already.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 05:19 PM   #65
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Naruto651

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
1). Where did I say anything about his creative writing, or flawless chapter/s??? You just making shit up as usual because you have to delude yourself that I actually say and believe things I do not just to rationalize your utter douchery of a post...

2). The biggest delusion is that you and the other idiots do not like naruto, thus kishi's writing yet you are here time and time, reading it and discussing it... day after day... That is not the behavior of someone who dislikes this story as much as you fools claim to...

Kishi's writing is good, not great, but good... So good that even though a bunch of r-tards like yourself and the other fools dislike it so much, yet still show up time and time again to read spoilers, new chapters and discuss... here every damn day to discuss something they do not even like...

I call BS because what you fools say and what you fools do are two different things...
I used to like this series, a lot. Hell, that's the reason why I started coming to Naruto Lounge, to talk about Naruto. But I can't really ignore the rapid diminish in quality. I kept reading in the hopes that Kishi would get his act together and go back to how he was writing back in part 1 but I can't gave up on that silly thought when Naruto was made into Jesus, absurd amount of homosexual undertones between Naruto and Sasuke, and nail on the coffin, when all the awesome character where reduced to shit supports and hype devices for Naruto.

I mean, come the fuck on, look at this chapter. Naruto's academy classmates, completely uses since a little before half-way of Part 2, are now tools for Naruto to use to wield his rasengan. I'm sure if Kishi wanted too he'd resurrect Jiraiya and have Naruto transform into a springboard to jump off of.

I know what I'm reading and I'm not definitely not blind to Kishi's shit like some raging fanboy. I actually enjoy quality stories and I will bitch about Naruto as much as I want given the time I've invested, which are years by the way. So yeah, I'll read whatever I want because fuck you that's why.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-17-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-17-2013)
Old 10-17-2013, 07:16 PM   #66
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,155
Thanks: 3,848
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto651

Why defend so much Kyf, do you think Naruto shippuuden is like some flawless cutting edge shit? Just wondering?
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 07:17 PM   #67
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist
 
Rasenganja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Mile high cit []
Posts: 244
Thanks: 23
Thanked 73 Times in 45 Posts
Rasenganja is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto651

You guys do hate on this manga a lot but, it's true Kishi has done a shitty job of writing his own story as if he does not respect the growth of his characters or history. This manga was so rushed so many great fights that could have been capitalized on flashbacks alone but, were lackluster. The combat stinks there is no more logic to how power ups are acquired and spammed watching nary to split that waterfall was the shit it was growth and not just golden kyubii juice.
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rasenganja For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (10-17-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-17-2013)
Old 10-17-2013, 08:14 PM   #68
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000
 
jeanericuser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 34
Posts: 745
Thanks: 78
Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto651

Haters gonna hate. Fanboys gonna masterbate. Life goes on.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 09:07 PM   #69
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto651

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasenganja View Post
You guys do hate on this manga a lot but, it's true Kishi has done a shitty job of writing his own story as if he does not respect the growth of his characters or history. This manga was so rushed so many great fights that could have been capitalized on flashbacks alone but, were lackluster. The combat stinks there is no more logic to how power ups are acquired and spammed watching nary to split that waterfall was the shit it was growth and not just golden kyubii juice.
This is why there is so much "hate". There was so much potential for this story. Hell, Kishi could have kept it simple and still done a lot more detail work with the "small things" i.e. flashbacks, story retcon, explanations... He doesn't have to go all Num's level to explain crap (Num does get into the nitty gritty details with his fanfic works) ... just explain it, other than friendship, bonds, and Kurama juice.

For example, the alliance defeat the edos, at least the ones except for the previous kages, the kages defeat the previous kages, the edo-kages defeat the Zetsu clones, the matchup of Obito & Madara against Naruto, Sasuke, Bee, Kakashi, and the edo-kages... just something than Naruto being needed every time, but still a knuckle-headed ignoramus.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 09:53 PM   #70
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard
 
LonelyNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Fistopia
Age: 22
Posts: 400
Thanks: 112
Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto651

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Hell, I watched the Star Wars prequels (which don't actually exist) more than once and that's a billion times worse.
I like the prequels...

But I refuse to watch the new movies. in theaters
__________________
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LonelyNinja For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (10-17-2013)
Old 10-17-2013, 10:05 PM   #71
MrBIG
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 169
Thanks: 124
Thanked 96 Times in 54 Posts
MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto651

to late to stop reading, not with how much time I invested in this manga. Basically I keep reading to see how this is going to end, everything about this manga has gone downhill.

The stupid as fuck friendship and bonds narrative has been forced fed to us for much too long. Feels like kishi gave up on his more mature audience and is now writing for 9 year olds and under.


THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE IS UNBEATABLE!!!!!!!!!!1

You know a story is garbage when the author has to explicitly mention the themes and messages of his story ALL THE TIME, PAGE AFTER PAGE; NONSTOP.

Last edited by MrBIG; 10-17-2013 at 10:08 PM.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 10:18 PM   #72
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,155
Thanks: 3,848
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto651

Um.. I miss Col. Weaver, and the 2nd Mass... icebreaker
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (10-17-2013)
Old 10-17-2013, 10:35 PM   #73
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto651

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Hey, KYF - don't tell me what I can or cannot do. If I want to read something I dislike, that's my choice.

Hell, I watched the Star Wars prequels (which don't actually exist) more than once and that's a billion times worse.
Hey... the prequels gave us a decent Obi Wan in McGregor... Liam Neeson was bad@$$ in the first one... and Yoda vs. Sidius was pretty cool... Natalie Portman... wasn't her worst acting gig (I did have a crush on her at the time).
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 12:18 AM   #74
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 895
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto651

There are times when this manga deserves hate. For instance, Tobito being "healed" by wearing a suit made out a magic white goo man. Or a cure to Orochimaru's arms being laid out in the open and not guarded, as to grant easy access to the guy who spent years trying to find said cure when he knew where the fucking cure was the whole time.

On the other hand, when Kishi impresses us with good storytelling or an unexpected surprise or a decent backstory, the same people who bitch are the first to give props to Kishi. It's just, Kishi has failed more than succeeded in the past two-three years.
__________________
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
One Piece! Hell Yeah!

Last edited by emachina; 10-18-2013 at 12:19 AM.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-18-2013), ninjalostboy95 (10-18-2013)
Old 10-18-2013, 11:59 AM   #75
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto651

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I'm not guilty of you ignoring my explanations just to denigrate my statements. I even remember telling you that, even if dragged, that flashback gave the opportunity of expanding on the characterization of Madara, Hashirama and Tobirama and gave away elements that were direly needed in the plot, unlike lately which is simply dragging while recycling the same old bullshit.
So you recognize the characterization of the two kids and building up their co-dream together as not dragging out the plot, but you dismiss the characterization of naruto's validation from the entire ninja world which is what has been being set up since part 1... as dragging as opposed to justified...

And although I think the validation was taken a little too far out, it has been the entire series setting it up and after rereading it, it makes more sense and is far more inspiring then taken one chapter at a time...

Quote:
Wow, you're stupid. Not only did I not talk of Sasuke, you have to be fucking blind to miss the rookies getting Naruto's cape and free Rasengans.
Wow, you said "Protagonist" which sasuke is one now, as a main hero like naruto in this war... so wow, your stupid for not even knowing the meaning of the word you used....
And how is using the help of comrades as opposed to relying on himself/clones to use the rasengans which is the wisdom that itachi gave him... Overlaying of the protagonist?

Quote:
Wow, you're stupid. Just because there's an excuse doesn't mean the excuse works, you dumbass. Introducing the sword just to dump a deuce on it is a waste, no amount of rationalization you throw my way will deny that fact.
wow, your projecting again, telling me I am rationalizing when the manga explained clearly why the sword failed for Obito against naruto... But, you cherry pick to conform info to fit what you want to, or already do believe as usual so enough trying to argue with a republican...

If you cannot understand why the sword failed no matter how hyped it is, then you are clearly just whining that kishi did not make the sword's level to your preference... proving yet again you are just a whining baby!

Quote:
"Oh, look at that fire behind the Sage's seat!" "Dude, it's not fire, it's a rather generic ornament." "ITS FIRE, U BIAS HATERZ!!!"
Playing the "I make a random claim" game again huh... I do not even know WTF you are referring to... Thanks for showing no actual evidence of anything other then your Incompetence...

Quote:
Keep rolling those double standards, KYF, it's not like you look like a docuhebag on the process or anything. But do tell me how the sword doesn't look anything like the thousands of results you get from Google Imag'ing "dna strand", perhaps I can comprehend how messed up your vision is.
You see, I missed the part where I said it "did not look like DNA". I even called the sword DNA-like... SO all your doing is straw maning your ass off as usual while crying about an adaptation not being to your preference...

In other words B-O-O-H-O-O..... It looks like DNA, but is not exactly like DNA, Wahhhhhhhhhhhoooooooo!!!! Fucking baby!

Quote:
And why would I bitch about a reference that was actually well executed as the Imperial Regalia and Susanoo? Just because I point out the flaw in a reference doesn't mean in the least that I should bitch about all references.
Wrong, when you bitch about the adaptation of one magic sword, but not the other despite that both being just as adaptive for the story, and not very accurate at all... Your just being BIAS

So again prove my claims... You make it too easy...

Quote:
Since you fancy translations, I suppose you mean by other words that you simply didn't understand what I said and tried to turn the tables. Well, you fucking failed because you only showed your own ignorance. You can't fathom the difference between adapting something and deteriorating something?
Oh noes!! The Nunokubu w/e sword is not a spear like it is in mythology... How dare kishi deteriorate the shit out of the spear by using a adaptation that is not to your liking... How dare he...

Well, i am going to write him a letter and get right on it. He will pay for this injusticie numious, I promise...

Quote:
Know your lore before your speak, dumbass. The goddamn Shinto myth of Ame no Nonuhoko is about world creation literally. And Kaguya was the one who made humans harness chakra, not Hagoromo. Stop cherry-picking and ignoring Kaguya's role just to rationalize a shitty sword that got shat on in the very same chapter it was introduced in.
But if the original sword is about literal creation then wouldn't that make the comment that "this sowrd CREATED the current world" make sense that you seem to not find any despite knowing this...
wow, and you say I am cherry picking...

And kaguya had one son who passed chakra and created the ninja world which is the topic, you are just using a red herring argument about all chakra coming from kaguya when it actually originated form the god tree... as an argument that haragomo did not create the ninja world...

Quote:
And funny how you never say a chapter is bad unless your dears (Minato, Madara, Sasuke, etc) are knocked down a peg and drool all over chapters that are shitty just because they have flashy goods that only fanboys would give a damn about. KYF, you're not fooling anyone, so stop trying.
I never said a chapter when Kishi was clearly getting trolling minato, was bad, Only that Minato was being trolled hard...
And when you cannot recognize it as it really is and try to tell me I am just fanboying over minato... despite the fact...
: He is the ONLY edo to EVER not have regeneration taking away one arm so he can not use his jutsu effectively... thus was crippled to weaken him...
: He got a KCM power and did not receive even a smig of extra speed/reflexes, power, strength when naruto got 25x more of each...
: Minato never got to use his new jutsu... one that was going to actually beat V1 Juubito, but was kept busy saving everyone instead or just going pussy against obito.
: As an EDO actually ran out of Chakra despite having ENDLESS chakra for crying out loud...
: And at this point is literally still out of chakra and standing still like he is in a coma having tobirama use him as a tool LMAO...
and for no reason...

Kishi has severely crippled Minato to the point he is an edo without any of the edo tensai perks, coupled with getting a power up of KCM yet gaining nothing form it and even BM, but only after he was crippled so he could barely do anything with it...

Kishi has trolled minato harder then he has any other character EVER and you just ignore it and say I am just whining because I am a fan of Minato... SO yea, who is BIAS... I have proof of the trolling and you inability to recognize it as nothing at all just proves your BIAS...

Quote:
Edit: Oh look the "he's writing good if you haterz are still reading" bullshit excuse again. Like that wasn't debunked to hell and back for a myriad of times. Stop being such a raging fanboy and read AND comprehend what people write for once in your lifetime.
Quit being a whiny pussy and claiming the manga is bad, poorly written just because things are not always to your preference....
And man up and accept that the manga must be fucking good if you and so many others think it is so bad yet keep showing up for more like fucking crack addicts...

If Kishi has written as story that is so good it makes people desire it like crack despite their huge lack of preference for it then it is undeniably GOOD!!!
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.