Fairy Tail 356 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 10-18-2013, 11:12 AM   #1
dmaner
Academy Student

dmaner is an unknown quantity at this point
Fairy Tail 356

http://readms.com/r/fairy_tail/356/2107/1

Actual intense chapter. Interesting setup with all nine gates being demons from Zeref. Magic counsel getting assassinated was a surprise to say the least especially since they were taken out so easily (seriously though, we only really knew a few of their names and abilities and that makes it easy to kill them off, but you would think that at least one of them would put up a fight!)

Question going forward is if E.N.D is their current master that is directing them, or if the nine demon gates are looking to revive their master who is currently out of commission. If E.N.D is their current master, then he must be taking orders from Zeref or intending to carry out Zeref's will.
dmaner is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dmaner For This Useful Post:
Buck09 (10-18-2013)

Old 10-18-2013, 12:07 PM   #2
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Re: Fairy Tail 356

Well that definitely was a step up ! Awesome chapter in my opinion.

I hope that only a few of the council are dead, I know why Hiro did this to try and show these guys aren't to be messed with, but as Dmaner said we barely knew any of them, I for one wanted to see the Head of the Council in a fight. The guy who pretty much got his head blown up he has to be dead.

Very nice twist at the end looking forward to seeing how this plays out, one of them looks alot like Elfman's Lizard Form.

E.N.D - Too early to say just now from my view.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 12:21 PM   #3
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Definitely a step up in regards to past chapters.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 09:42 PM   #4
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

This chapter was better than previous ones. Lots of explanations and maybe will lead to Doranbolt officially joining Fairy Tail.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:36 AM   #5
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
This chapter was better than previous ones. Lots of explanations and maybe will lead to Doranbolt officially joining Fairy Tail.
I dont think Doranbolt will join Fairy Tail, say that the council is done for after this attack, there going to need to rebuild it. Most likely Doranbolt being quite high up would be assigned there and probably be in the role of the council member who sticks up for Fairy Tail.

But thats a wait and see, I just hope a few survived, wont be happy if all them did.

Think there is a chance we will see the Strongest 4 Wizard Saints making a move this chapter ?
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Old 10-21-2013, 12:08 AM   #6
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck09 View Post
I dont think Doranbolt will join Fairy Tail, say that the council is done for after this attack, there going to need to rebuild it. Most likely Doranbolt being quite high up would be assigned there and probably be in the role of the council member who sticks up for Fairy Tail.

But thats a wait and see, I just hope a few survived, wont be happy if all them did.

Think there is a chance we will see the Strongest 4 Wizard Saints making a move this chapter ?
Oh man this arc def will have the wizard saints of the top four! It's kinda like Bleach with SS crumbled after Yama's death the Zero Squad showed up to help fix the order. After having the Council easily crushed it would make sense to re build it but Cobra wants his team released. That is the bargain for spilling the beans. Maybe his team joins with Doranbolt (spl) and proceeds as a temp council. All nine gates being actual Zeref demons means exactly as it sounds someone summoned them and they are working to free their Master. Zeref is free isn't he? So they aren't working to help him so E N D must be the most powerful demon from the book. Silver being an ice demon slayer I am curious as to what Hiro will do with that power once the good guys beat him. Will Natsu becomes a ice /fire ds or will Gray be upgraded to ice magic ds level?
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:24 AM   #7
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Oh man this arc def will have the wizard saints of the top four! It's kinda like Bleach with SS crumbled after Yama's death the Zero Squad showed up to help fix the order. After having the Council easily crushed it would make sense to re build it but Cobra wants his team released. That is the bargain for spilling the beans. Maybe his team joins with Doranbolt (spl) and proceeds as a temp council. All nine gates being actual Zeref demons means exactly as it sounds someone summoned them and they are working to free their Master. Zeref is free isn't he? So they aren't working to help him so E N D must be the most powerful demon from the book. Silver being an ice demon slayer I am curious as to what Hiro will do with that power once the good guys beat him. Will Natsu becomes a ice /fire ds or will Gray be upgraded to ice magic ds level?
Hm I think Gray will be the one to be upgraded not Natsu.

Old 10-22-2013, 03:30 AM   #8
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck09 View Post
Hm I think Gray will be the one to be upgraded not Natsu.
Well i mean it would make sense for Gray to become a dragon slayer since Silver's ice seems to be even stronger than anything Gray can imagine. Having Gray become another DS is just a cheap way of him getting his magic upgraded. Not only that it wouldn't make sense if Natsu could combine both magics like he does with Laxus's lightning and his flames. To do any kind of justice Gray needs a proper place beside Natsu.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 10:37 PM   #9
labixiaoxin
Academy Student

labixiaoxin is an unknown quantity at this point
Sexy Clubwear

Where to find cheap clubwear? Many people tend to search on google. But do you know that the good quality yet low price clubwear can be wholesale from China? Shiying wholesale sexy lingerie since 2005 and offer fashion clubwear as low as $2 per items. Check on dear-lover.com right away!
labixiaoxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 02:46 AM   #10
dalin
Academy Student

dalin is an unknown quantity at this point

"Where to find cheap clubwear? Many people tend to search on google"
Check out here for Autumn/Winter and stylish dresses.

--------------------------------------
wholesale underwear
wholesale lingerie
sexy teddy lingerie
plus size clubwear
chinese lingerie
dalin is offline   Reply With Quote