Reverse situation... - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2013, 01:41 PM   #91
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,198
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,654 Times in 1,599 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
LMFAO, yet again you prove my point of knowing nothing your talking about and these idiots thank you for such thing...

How can the ability of a doujutsu to predict movements by reading the chakra of the user and the way it is used by the muscles=involuntary movements that are brought on by a stimuli and are controlled by the brain/spinal cord... LMAO... Not the eyes...

Let me put this In the context of sasuke seeing a kick coming at his head with his SG, thus a stimulation is created that sends impulses along sensory neurons to the spinal cord, then Association neurons in the spinal cord transfer the impulse from sensory neurons to motor neurons, to which The motor neurons send impulses to sasuke's arm muscle to contract into a block to block the kick.... That is a REFLEX action...

However, against Lee, although he could SEE the Kick coming with the SG, his reflexes could not react fast enough to activate his body to produce a block, avoid or counter because SG is ONLY perception not reflexes that comes from the nervous system and it's connections to the spine/brain, sensory neurons, ect...

Thus nana boo boo, stick your head in doo piss.... You are wrong yet again and the fact you actually thought that the SG predicting the movement of another person by tracking the way he uses his chakra is a reflex...

Good god man, WTF...
This is wrong on so many levels.

First of all, let's address the sasuke vs. lee issue. At that point in the manga Sasuke only had a 2 tomoe sharingan. It allowed him the ability to copy someone's movements (like he did during the written part of the chuunin exam), and to copy techniques/jutsu. It wasn't until Sasuke gained his 3rd tomoe during the VOTE fight that he was able PREDICT reactions based of of muscle movements, thus improving his ability to counter them.

So with only 2 tomoe Sasuke could clearly see Lee's attacks coming as soon as he made them (NOT BEFORE), but lacked the sheer speed to keep up. Flash forward in the chuunin exam a bit to the Sasuke vs. Gaara fight, and it was explicitly stated that Sasuke was ONLY TRAINED IN TAIJUTSU IN ORDER TO RAISE HIS SPEED.

In chapter 112 (ironically named Sasuke's Taijutsu) it was said that Sasuke Speed and Taijutsu were about equal with Lee's. Lee even said himself that the reason Sasuke lost to him in the past was because he lacked SPEED.

Here let this sink into that thick head of your.

BUT NOW...YOU HAVE THE SAME BODY SPEED THAT I HAD....

BUT NOW...YOU HAVE THE SAME BODY SPEED THAT I HAD....

BUT NOW...YOU HAVE THE SAME BODY SPEED THAT I HAD....

BUT NOW...YOU HAVE THE SAME BODY SPEED THAT I HAD....

BUT NOW...YOU HAVE THE SAME BODY SPEED THAT I HAD....

BUT NOW...YOU HAVE THE SAME BODY SPEED THAT I HAD....

BUT NOW...YOU HAVE THE SAME BODY SPEED THAT I HAD....

BUT NOW...YOU HAVE THE SAME BODY SPEED THAT I HAD....

BUT NOW...YOU HAVE THE SAME BODY SPEED THAT I HAD....

BUT NOW...YOU HAVE THE SAME BODY SPEED THAT I HAD....

BUT NOW...YOU HAVE THE SAME BODY SPEED THAT I HAD....

BUT NOW...YOU HAVE THE SAME BODY SPEED THAT I HAD....

BUT NOW...YOU HAVE THE SAME BODY SPEED THAT I HAD....

BUT NOW...YOU HAVE THE SAME BODY SPEED THAT I HAD....

BUT NOW...YOU HAVE THE SAME BODY SPEED THAT I HAD....

BUT NOW...YOU HAVE THE SAME BODY SPEED THAT I HAD....



Understand now? probably not.



EDIT: Manga panel links>>>>>>>>>>>Your bitch ass MS paint cropped bullshit. This is how you do it kid.
__________________


Last edited by ask me anything; 10-10-2013 at 01:43 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (10-10-2013), kael03 (10-10-2013), MrBIG (10-15-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-11-2013), Numinous (10-10-2013)


Old 10-10-2013, 01:54 PM   #92
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Reverse situation...

  1. Learn to not multipost when it's clear you don't need to. Along with pathetically increasing the post number, it's an eye sore and it could have been all addressed in a single post.
  2. So it's a strawman if I catch you calling everybody delusional for disagreeing with you, but it's not when you misrepresent my position with opinions? Double standards ahoy, captain!
  3. Wow, you're stupid to confuse an explanation that evokes Occam's Razor with an appeal to popularity. You twat, considering everyone has the same access to the same data, it pretty much comes down to the number of variables (thus Occam's Razor being used): do you honestly think it's more probable having two forums where the majority of posters are douchebags that conspire together just to make fun of you for speaking the truth or that you're simply stupid?
  4. People agree with you? Oh, you mean the other delusional Minatards? For someone crying bias at everyone else for disagreeing with you, you sure are blind to the bias from your own side.
  5. You whine about projection, but funny thing is that I've talked about projection, fallacies and used in various occasions the term "mental gymnastics" months or even years before you caught on. Who's projecting here, Mr. Copycat?
  6. Quote:
    And how many times do I have to tell you I am not trying to change minds, I am well aware that your minds are already made up before I even made my first argument, but I just prove my claims vs you guys just making claims supported by BIASED opinion...
    So our opinions are biased but you admit yourself in the bolded that you have the biased opinion that we already have our minds made up before you make an argument. Irony or hypocrisy? Maybe both
  7. So you don't respect opinions spoken as fact but based on squat but you are happy to make a truckload of arguments from ignorance (specially when you where crusading for Tobi=Shisui)? Again, irony and/or hypocrisy.
  8. You keep talking about how you have evidence and what not, you do realize there's an ocean of difference between using material from the manga and presenting evidence, right? When you actively distort the original purpose of the source material, it's no longer evidence. And guess what, the overwhelming majority of your MS Paint bullshit is taking things out of context, so what's the purpose of posting those giant eye sores if you removed all the chances they had to be actual evidence?
  9. What's the use of trying to defame me if I'm not the one causing unnecessary attrition with a good chunk of not one, but two forums? You should be less preoccupied with blindly attacking people and more with actually find a way to work with them for a more pleasant forum experience.
  10. Quote:
    Seeing a manga panels is hard when it prove my pint
    ... of whiskey, I presume? It'd be a reasonable explanation for why do you think grotesque, crappy MS Paint jobs somehow support your case better. KYF, again, for someone calling others of biased, you show your own bias by assuming people ignore your so called "evidence". They do not, the panels simply fail at being evidence in the first place, so no matter if you allude to them, link to a manga site, post crappy images or send a trojan virus that flashes the panels every 0.03 seconds, they won't do you any good if you misuse them in the first place. So, for our collective sake, STOP POSTING THE GODDAMN CRAPPY MS PAINT JOBS, THEY'RE EYE SORES. If you want to post attempts at evidence, simply link it, it'll suffice.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-10-2013), kael03 (10-10-2013)
Old 10-11-2013, 01:22 AM   #93
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,138
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post

Instead you should go back and read the VOTE fight. As soon as Sasuke gained his full 3 tomoe sharingan, he was able to predict Naruto's movements by simply studying his muscle tension and countering beforehand. It's the same thing he did when he fought Raikage at the Kage Summit.

So Sharingan does in fact equal reflexes.
Thank you! It's not like Sasuke suddenly gotten faster after Naruto was running circles and taking mad shits on him at the VOTE. Sasuke developed a full sharingan, which improved his reaction to Naruto's movements.

I shouldn't even have brought this point up, it's not a big deal anyway in the grand scheme of things. I can't even possibly understand how one can think pre-Juubijuice Obito has even a remote chance against the 1st. It would have been like watching a baby seal get clubbed.

Fuckin' Konan and Danzou's goon squad put a beating on him. Obito didn't start hitting his stride until he got the Rinnegan.
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-11-2013), ninjalostboy95 (10-11-2013)
Old 10-11-2013, 01:57 AM   #94
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
I can't even possibly understand how one can think pre-Juubijuice Obito has even a remote chance against the 1st. It would have been like watching a baby seal get clubbed.
I miss those games. Club-a-Seal was awesome.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-15-2013)
Old 10-11-2013, 05:48 AM   #95
minato uchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: london, tottenham
Posts: 209
Thanks: 1
Thanked 97 Times in 58 Posts
minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
All he has to do is literally TOUCH him using his V2 raikage level physical speed/reflexes with FTG level 1, 2 and 3 that made V2 raikage look like he was moving very slowly by comparison, plus many kage bushins who can all move just as fast physically and react as well as use all 3 levlel's of hitashin themselves...
This is a waste of time but I've got time to waste. Minato for the 1000 time of saying it, does NOT have v2 level reflexes or speed. Using FTG is NOT a Minato reflex feat. It is a FTG feat.

Kage bushin? So now Minato performs 'many kage bushins' whilst fighting opponents does he? Proof? And he will of course create more than Hashirama and his 9 tails level chakra!!


Quote:
Against a shinobi who cannot even compete against V1 raikage;s level of speed/reflexes proving hashirama's speed/reflexes
Right, because Hashi fought v1 Ay or someone of that same speed and lost?


Quote:
The same way he spotted the kage bushins that were used against him and his team here:
Lmao you cheap fanboy. So Minato will continuously crounch on the ground and do his BELOW genin level sensing, to do what it took a HIGH calibre EMS sharingan to do, which is, spot the real Hahsirama from his perfect mokuton clone. Hmmm I can picture Minato CONSTANTLY bending down with his finger to spot the fake.



Quote:
And since minato can tell the difference between kage bushin and real shinobi coupled with the FACT that kage bushin>wood bushin which are weaker... Minato will have no trouble sensing the difference...

Wait, how the hell did you conclude a kage bushin> mokuton clone? Lol your one dreamer boi. You can't even shroud susanoo on a kage bushin but you can with a mokuton clone. A mokuton clone made of wood is FAR more durable and versatile than Minato's lil kage bushin's which have ZERO feats or relevance in the manga. Gtfo with a kage bushin of Minato’s, which you cant even compare to a lightning clone of Kakashi's let alone a mokuton.


Quote:
And if he still has some trouble... He can summon shima and fukasaku to use their sensing abilities and frog song to feta ALL the wood clones and real hashirama.

You must be gutted Kishi didn't make Minato a Sage. I feel for you there but let it go please. Please stop your shamelessly attenpts to give Minato access to Sage techniques by DEFAULT. Lol @frog song > Hashirama, who naturally stands static whilst Ma and Pa prepare to sing.


Quote:
FIRST:
No Minato does not have to end it quickly... Although the fight will be quick considering all mInato has to do is TOUCH hashirama or throw a Kuna Tag right by him with the help of many kage bushin and the fight is over because Minato can BLITX hashi at will in those circumstances...
So lets go with this scenario of yours. Hashirama's in a circle surrounded by 'many Minato clones', each throwing a kunai at him, ftging at will. Can Hashirama survive this onslaught? Hell the fuck yes, despite your disgusting bias

Hashi can counter with
1. Surround himself with mokuton thereby blocking Minato's weak ass ninjutsu and kunai's.

2. Use mokuton to elevate and shoot himself rapidly upwards, thereby avoiding the attacks.

3. Summon the Rashmmon gates, blocks all bullshit lol.

4. Use his mokuton clones which will totally outnumber the kage bushin Minato can create.


Quote:
And since a Kunai is enough to kill a guy with the same ability of "strength of 100 jutsu" that tsunade was using when madara made the cocnlsuion, the ability of AUTOMATIC Healing... meaning it CANNOT be turned off... Hashi is just limited to organ damage obviously... which is why he can die form a Kunai to the mid section..
Talking repetitive nonsense about an ability, feat and power made abundantly CLEAR in the manga, and adding your own delusional twist to it. You literally believe your own shit don't you? +rep I guess lmaoo.


Quote:
Your asking the wrong question! "How effective will jutsu that are so large scale they can change the terrain be against a shinobi who can move to other countries/kunai tags throws 20 miles away at the reflexe the speed of V2 riakage's making it impossible ot hit him...?

Hello, will Minato ftg BACK to where Hashirama is, or will he run away to Kumo, then ftg back to Konoha? Lol and by doing so rather than fighting Hashirama, does that make him the winner? And for godsakes, Minato can NOT throw a kunai 20 miles away. Are you mad? He does NOT have such physical throwing power to do such a thing. I don't even think Tsuande or Ay, people with pure brute strength can throw a kunai that far. Lol man, what's wrong with you? The kunai he teleported the bijudama to, was one placed ALREADY.http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/631/3


Quote:
I mean, Hitting minato is not something a SIMPLE large scale attack is capable of due to his ability to teleport to other counties to avoid even the largest scale of attacks then teleport back by leaving a Kunai up in mid air where the attack cannt effect it...

Again, your wanking has dulled your senses. Did Tobi's CHAINS hit and momentarily restrain Minato or not?
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55464-1...apter-502.html

Did he teleport to another country every time he ftg'd? Was Kb poised to strike Minato when he ftg'd to him?
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/543/3

Lol at leaving a kunai in mid air whilst he teleports back and forth. I wonder how much good that would do against Hashirama's pollen jutsu. Imagine, he teleports just before the pollen is released, and teleports back in time to be put to sleep.

Against Ay, you make it sound like all that Minato did happened instantly. When he teleports first, Ay exclaims as shown with the dots in the speech bubble. Then he thinks to himself 'shit he dodged my fastest attack' at the SAME time, the kunai is next to him when Minato ftg's back to him to strike. This sequence stands imo as the number 1 speed feat in the manga however it was NOT an instantaneous sequence of events, so stop your wanking please..
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/542/14
__________________
My profile is fucked up so whenever I thank you, it won't show. Lol

Last edited by minato uchiha; 10-12-2013 at 12:52 PM.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to minato uchiha For This Useful Post:
MrBIG (10-15-2013)
Old 10-11-2013, 05:49 AM   #96
minato uchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: london, tottenham
Posts: 209
Thanks: 1
Thanked 97 Times in 58 Posts
minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
If you want to KNOW what it takes just to TOUCH Minato... Look at his arm now... It took the freaking Juubi JINK sage fo six paths Obito most powerful shinobi ever in V2 perfect mode who is easily>>hashirama, plus a Failed Kunai defense that left his arm out there to be removed too...
Bullshit of the smelliest kind. Minato did NOT fight 98% of the strongest shinobi's in Konoha much less the shinobi world. So saying it took Juubito to touch him is a moot and illogical point. Its so cheap of you to claim, only Juubito level can touch Minato. Who did Minato fight again before his revival? Ay, Kb, Tobi and Kuruma. Ay failed to touch him, Kb was ready to strike if Minato made a move. Tobi touched him on 2 ocassions but lost in the battle of speed. Kuruma rapes Minato.

So save your nonsense about it takes only Juubito to touch Minato. It actually takes only YOU to touch him since your so jealousy of others coming near your man.

Minato stands NO chance against Juubito. None whatsoever. Oh oh but he'll just ftg to another country. Lol. Hashirama on the other hand, has the one thing that can hurt Juubito, Senjutsu. Hashi's SM is CLEARLY the strongest we've seen of SM, coupled with his 9 tails level of chakra (scan readily available lol) and regenerative powers, he CAN at least fight and hold his own against Juubito. What the fuck can Minato do to Juubito? Ftg away, yeah Ftg away, sing it with me, Ftg away..


Quote:
Not even Juubi JINK sage of six paths's V1 imperfect mode could TOUCH Minato or his kage bushin. V1 Juubito used a super speed spin kick sneak attack and minato and his clone bruhed it right off while busy focusing on using the new jutsu too, so they were off guard, but still easyli blocked the attack meanwhile the same level of speed owned, tobirama, hashi clone, hiruzen, EMS susanoo sasuke and Kyuubi power naruto...

Is that what you've being seeing of this battle so far? My god what is wrong with you? Minato HIMSELF NOT A CLONE, had his arm severed, injured, MORE than all the people you mentioned. Yet you wanna mock the fact that a Tobirama and Hashi CLONE got hit! Lol your a funny one. Seriously, Tobirama has being SHITTING on Minato in this battle thus far. Lol, too many scans to show so let me just use this one.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/641/4


Quote:
OMFG, Minato stabbed, while putting his hand over the chest to break the contract with the Kyuubi at the same time, Tobito=tobi hashirama clone body covering Obito with his own half hashirama clone body, thus a DOUBLE hashirama clone body which has far greater durability then hashirama on his own who was going to commit suicide with a MERE Kunai for god sakes despite having the same ability as "strength of 100 jutsu" which is AUTOMATIC healing...
Ignoring this infant like tantrum and rationale. I mean anyone who claims 2 Zetsu's equals stronger durability than the SOURCE they were harvested from, cannot be taken seriously.


Quote:
And you think that zetsu clone's are WEAK compared to the real hashirama... Maybe in power and ability to use mokuton, but in strength and durability, a zetsu clone is very strong as proven by one taking not one, but two point blank sakura level punches and not being that hurt yet you think thye are weak...

Lmaooo. No Zetsu's are very strong indeed. Hence why the fooder alliance army was killing them with ease. And of course, if Sakura punched Hahsi twice, he would be obliterated from existence..


Quote:
1). yea...
:Raikage counters tsukuyomi of the MS with speed too against sasuke...
: Minato is moving around so much, so fast that being able to track him much less control his chakra and nervou system is impossible which is why the ONLY time Raikage wa shit with an illusion was after he was first distanced by tsunade then grabbed up and immobilized by susanoo so he could not move away with his speed.. then hit with the illusion...

Again wtf? Minato does NOT move and zig zag everywhere like v2 Ay can do. Minato is so EASY to track hence why at NO stage against Obito, did the sharingan fail to track him. It was Ftg the sharingan couldn't see or predict. And btw, the second Ay went v2, Sasuke countered with blaze release(cos his susanoo was so weak at the time) thereby nullfying Ay's superior speed.


Quote:
2). Minato has the ability to teleport miles away at the reflex of V2 raikage speed or by simply thinking about it meaning he can break the control over his nervous system and chakra by teleporting to another location, breaking the illusion itself...

That's IF he even realises he's in an illusion, or did that lil bit of information escape your notice? Minato has ZERO feats of genjutsu and far superior people in that department have being trapped by it. To wank and say Minato will teleport so he can never be caught in one, is the usual nonsense you would say.


Quote:
Can you see my point or is this still too hard for you??
Not even god can see your point.


Quote:
I call BULLSHIT!!! Hashirama is celalry your favorite character otherwise you would not actually think he could beat someone he CANNOT EVEN TOUCH OR KEEP FROM TOUCHING HIM, which is all it takes for Minato to beat most any enemy too...
You call everything that is not pro Minato bullshit so no surprise here. Your logic is probably the funniest I've read on any forum and the absolite belief you jave in your bullshit posts. I mean, Minato's not even the Flash yet you think his speed is godly. How the hell can Minato touch Hashi when he has to tag him first or have a kunai next to him? Lol but of course he will have a kunai next to Hashi and bang, game over. You child. And believe what you want about my fav characters. Its no biggie to me.


Quote:
FACT 2: ALL Minato has to do is TOUCH hashirama or throw a Kunai tag right by hashirama with the help of many kage bushin to blitz him with a Kunai and defeats him due to the FACT that hia automatic healing is limited to organ damage as shown by his suicide...

Right. This is the same Minato who NEEDED people to THROW his kunai's for him in all directions so that he can blitz some fodder platoon.
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-247-4/n...apter-242.html

Hmmm, why didn't he just summon his 'many kage bushins' rofll, and have them throw the kunai's instead? Why Kyf didn't Minato display this ability of 'many kage bushins throwing kunai's' at ANY stage in his life?
And why do you assume you number 1 fanboy, that Hashi will just stand there and get blitz by KUNAI'S


Quote:
FACT 3: Minato can sense just as well as tobirama with his finger on the ground jutsu which was able to tell the difference between a real shinobi and kage bushin,, thus wood bushin who are weaker the KBs will be ever easier to tell the difference from... thus no effective use of kage bushin...

Lmao. So Tobirama who is a TRUE sensor, able to know the composition of a person just by looking at them, is on the same level of sensing as Minato who copies his finger sensing jutsu.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/620/13

God, last time I debated with someone as noobish and illogical like yourself, was a guy called Zulkuss on NF. Wait, is that you Zulky? He argued with me that Minato did not dodge v2 Ay despite Ay HIMSELF saying it and the scans and showing it. You make Zulkuss sound like a genius when I read your shit. Lol so Minato will constantly use his finger sensing abilities to discern the multiple mokuton clones Hashi will produce right? And this tactic is actually gonna work well in the midst of a BATTLE?


Quote:
FACT 4: If for some magica reaosn that Minato is actually in trouble and in need of fire power and numbers.... Minato can use his FTG level 1 to touch somehting that is touching hashiram like a wood jutsu, weapon, ect... then teleport hashi and himself to Mt Myobokuzan to have ALL the many boss summons and sage frogs to take on hashirama as well as minato.
Lmaoo. You take talking bs to new heights. In a way I'm impressed man. You are definitely in a league of your own.


Quote:
And lets face it... 5 senjutsu using boss summons, shima and fukasaku with frog song plus higher level sage jutsu and all the other frogs their plus Minato would utterly rape hashirama...
Roflll. The Kyuubi will solo all the toads in existence yet to Hashirama, him along with the other 8 BIJUU'S, were mere pets to the STRONGEST shinobi since the Sage and his 2 sons.

I'll end with a pic of your god Minato, awe struck by the power of Hashirama's chakra, and the terror and sheer magnitude it.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/620/8
__________________
My profile is fucked up so whenever I thank you, it won't show. Lol

Last edited by minato uchiha; 10-12-2013 at 01:01 PM.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 02:37 PM   #97
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
First of all, let's address the sasuke vs. lee issue. At that point in the manga Sasuke only had a 2 tomoe sharingan. It allowed him the ability to copy someone's movements (like he did during the written part of the chuunin exam), and to copy techniques/jutsu. It wasn't until Sasuke gained his 3rd tomoe during the VOTE fight that he was able PREDICT reactions based of of muscle movements, thus improving his ability to counter them.
SO? But you ignore that the 2 tomoe SG allowed sasuke to easily see Lee's movements due to the SG able to read fast movement's, However, he did not have the reflexes to react to physically do anything to block, dodge or counter those movements even though he saw them coming clear as day...

Because SG does not increase reflexes!!! It is merely increased perception to see those movements while the reflexes of the Central Nervous system are what allow the Sg user to actually physically react to block, avoid or counter...

Quit ignoring this obvious confirmation of my cliams:

This had been canon sense early part 1 that SG does not increase reflexes, Only the ability to see fast movements...

Quote:
So with only 2 tomoe Sasuke could clearly see Lee's attacks coming as soon as he made them (NOT BEFORE), but lacked the sheer speed to keep up. Flash forward in the chuunin exam a bit to the Sasuke vs. Gaara fight, and it was explicitly stated that Sasuke was ONLY TRAINED IN TAIJUTSU IN ORDER TO RAISE HIS SPEED.
No! sauske lacked the reflexes to react, thus activate his muscles to KEEP UP... You still do not understand the correlation between physical speed and reflexes...

Quote:
In chapter 112 (ironically named Sasuke's Taijutsu) it was said that Sasuke Speed and Taijutsu were about equal with Lee's. Lee even said himself that the reason Sasuke lost to him in the past was because he lacked SPEED.
OMFG, where do you THINK that PHYSICAL SPEED comes from? Magic? No! From the reflexes of the central nervous system activate muscles to move at such high speed's geez!!!

Did you never wonder why kishi always boasted about how fast of reflexes that the 4th raikage and Minato had, while just happening to be the physically FASTEST shinobi there are?

The speed of the users reflexes determines the users physical speed...

Quote:
Here let this sink into that thick head of your.

BUT NOW...YOU HAVE THE SAME BODY SPEED THAT I HAD....

Understand now? probably not.
Your are so fucking stupid I just do not have words for you... You think that the GS increases reflexes and that physical speed has nothing to do with reflexes... LMAO!!!

Even kishi correlated the two showing the top two fastest shinobi ever just happen to have the FASTEST REFLEXES as well...
remember the accurate translation of naruto 462 page 3 from shi "The riakage's reflexes are comparable to the yellow flashes"

Quote:
EDIT: Manga panel links>>>>>>>>>>>Your bitch ass MS paint cropped bullshit. This is how you do it kid.
LMFAO, in your deluded world, Manga panel LINKS>>>>>>>>>>>>Manga panels shown directly.... Wow, your a fucking genius!!!

And the cropping of MANGA PANELS is only to show the relevant part/s of that page instead of wasting room by posting the whole page that has no relevance to the argument...
And the CIRCLING of dialogue or other things is to bring attention to the what I a trying to show...

I mean, What kind of fucking utter duncetard actually believes that the Use of Manga panel LINKS to support their claims is a better and more credible way to support thier claims then the DIRECT showing of the manga panel/s itself, sometimes cropped to show ONLY the relevant panel of the page or even circled to show what I am trying to bring attention to, all to show directly, not indirectly through a LINK, the support of my claims...

So pretty much, you think LINKING a manga panel which has to clicked on, then read through to find the relevant statement or FEAT to support your claim is a better and more credible form of "claim support" then just seeing right before your eyes because i post the panels directly without use of spoiler tags so they can be seen as simple as looking at them, without having to click on anything, or read through irrelevant other panels.

Nothing but just the relevant manga panel/s with the statement/s or FEAT/s that supports my claims, there to SUPPORT MY CLAIMS!

And that Forrest Gump, is how it SHOULD be done... Yet you are so pathetic, drawing at straws so small that you try to discredit my evidence/manga panel/s support because I use direct posting of my Panel/s, even cropping out the panel that is relevant to post directly and even circling something in the panel to bring attention to what I am trying to point out...

LMAO, you act like I make up these panels I use when they are the exact same ones in your LINK (the MANGA), but I just make the process of reading the panel/s more efficient by posting the Panel/s of the LINk directly.
So quit your "My manga panel/s in the form of LINKS are superior to your manga panel/s directly posted in the form of IMAGES to be viewed directly without the need to click on LINK, then wade through irrelevant panels until I find the one that supports the cliam, ect."

It just shows how delusional you can be to believe that the same panel/s presented in two different ways can make one much less credible then another
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 04:43 PM   #98
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,198
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,654 Times in 1,599 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
SO? But you ignore that the 2 tomoe SG allowed sasuke to easily see Lee's movements due to the SG able to read fast movement's, However, he did not have the reflexes to react to physically do anything to block, dodge or counter those movements even though he saw them coming clear as day...

Because SG does not increase reflexes!!! It is merely increased perception to see those movements while the reflexes of the Central Nervous system are what allow the Sg user to actually physically react to block, avoid or counter...

Quit ignoring this obvious confirmation of my cliams:
LMAO!!! Do you even read the panels you post.

"Even if you can read my movements with your eyes, your body does not have the SPEED to react to my taijutsu". Not reflexes. Speed!!!

Quote:
This had been canon sense early part 1 that SG does not increase reflexes, Only the ability to see fast movements...
You do even understand what reflexes are? I'm starting to doubt it.

Basically it the same principle of a computers BIOS (Basic Input Output System) operations, in that it is a measurement on how fast you can take in sensory information from the 5 senses (INPUT), process that info, and then give your body a command to react (OUTPUT).

The actual rate of reactions are controlled by these 3 basic steps, and is generally even in most people. Some people do however have certain ways of speeding up one or more steps. The SG for example can increase the INPUT of information into the body, while people like Lee and Raikage funnel chakra to their muscles to increase the rate of OUTPUT.

While the 2 tomoe SG offers a significant increase in INPUT, Lee's physical speed OUTPUT was much more developed at that time. After a month of training with Kakashi in Taijustu (As I have previously linked several times), he was able to raise his speed immensely, giving him a greater overall advantage which Lee himself acknowledged.

Quote:
No! sauske lacked the reflexes to react, thus activate his muscles to KEEP UP... You still do not understand the correlation between physical speed and reflexes...

OMFG, where do you THINK that PHYSICAL SPEED comes from? Magic? No! From the reflexes of the central nervous system activate muscles to move at such high speed's geez!!!
I'm going to address both these statements to together since they are very much related.

First of all, Sasuke could initially see Lee's attacks coming before he even activated the sharingan. He actually dodged the first one and put up a block for the second. The only reason the block failed was because Lee channeled chakra through his body to make it faster and stronger as you can see him doing here, and also here as well (sasuke even noticed it).

So in a nutshell, yes physical speed comes from magic. Or more precisely from the influx of chakra into the body to push it past it's normal boundaries.



Quote:



LMFAO, in your deluded world, Manga panel LINKS>>>>>>>>>>>>Manga panels shown directly.... Wow, your a fucking genius!!!

And the cropping of MANGA PANELS is only to show the relevant part/s of that page instead of wasting room by posting the whole page that has no relevance to the argument...
And the CIRCLING of dialogue or other things is to bring attention to the what I a trying to show...

I mean, What kind of fucking utter duncetard actually believes that the Use of Manga panel LINKS to support their claims is a better and more credible way to support thier claims then the DIRECT showing of the manga panel/s itself, sometimes cropped to show ONLY the relevant panel of the page or even circled to show what I am trying to bring attention to, all to show directly, not indirectly through a LINK, the support of my claims...

So pretty much, you think LINKING a manga panel which has to clicked on, then read through to find the relevant statement or FEAT to support your claim is a better and more credible form of "claim support" then just seeing right before your eyes because i post the panels directly without use of spoiler tags so they can be seen as simple as looking at them, without having to click on anything, or read through irrelevant other panels.

Nothing but just the relevant manga panel/s with the statement/s or FEAT/s that supports my claims, there to SUPPORT MY CLAIMS!

And that Forrest Gump, is how it SHOULD be done... Yet you are so pathetic, drawing at straws so small that you try to discredit my evidence/manga panel/s support because I use direct posting of my Panel/s, even cropping out the panel that is relevant to post directly and even circling something in the panel to bring attention to what I am trying to point out...

LMAO, you act like I make up these panels I use when they are the exact same ones in your LINK (the MANGA), but I just make the process of reading the panel/s more efficient by posting the Panel/s of the LINk directly.
So quit your "My manga panel/s in the form of LINKS are superior to your manga panel/s directly posted in the form of IMAGES to be viewed directly without the need to click on LINK, then wade through irrelevant panels until I find the one that supports the cliam, ect."


It just shows how delusional you can be to believe that the same panel/s presented in two different ways can make one much less credible then another
This just shows how arrogant you are and how much disregard you have for the intelligence of the average person here. It only takes a few seconds to read the average manga page and find that information for themselves, and possibly to further read the chapter to see what led to the panel in question, in the proper CONTEXT.

Since you've already said you have no intention of trying to pursuade me, Kael, Num, and a few others here, then I can only assume you are doing this for the sake of other members here. If I were in their shoes I would feel insulted at the thought that you don't believe they have the intellectual capacity to read and comprehend this manga without having you spoon feed them with highlighted and circled manga panels....How rude of you.
__________________


Last edited by ask me anything; 10-15-2013 at 04:45 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-15-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-15-2013), Numinous (10-15-2013)
Old 10-15-2013, 05:51 PM   #99
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Reverse situation...

Oh boy, years have passed and KYF is still conflating speed with reflexes. Some people just never seem to change their pet idiocies even when pointed out.

Just responding to a specific part:

Quote:
And the cropping of MANGA PANELS is only to show the relevant part/s of that page instead of wasting room by posting the whole page that has no relevance to the argument...
And the CIRCLING of dialogue or other things is to bring attention to the what I a trying to show...
And if you actually were interested in the facts instead of pushing your agenda, you'd realize that your method is just begging to be infested with contextonomy, which, with no surprise whatsoever, happens all the fucking time.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-15-2013), kael03 (10-15-2013)
Old 10-17-2013, 02:00 PM   #100
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
"Even if you can read my movements with your eyes, your body does not have the SPEED to react to my taijutsu". Not reflexes. Speed!!!

You do even understand what reflexes are? I'm starting to doubt it.
1).You gumping little fool, where do you think Physical SPEED to REACT comes from huh??? It comes from the reflexes of the body, that come from the Central nervous system which I have shown to you twice now, but you just ignore the shit out it... and i wonder why... becuase it shits on your argument that the increased perception of the SG to see fast movements or predict movements increases the speed of electrical signals from the brain to the spinal cord to activate the muscles for a fast movement... Becasue they are connected as one, the SG=reflexes....

2). You wish to make an argument that physical speed to REACT has nothing to do with reflexes which is absolute BS, even after I prove it two posts ago...

like arguing with a republican geez!

Quote:
Basically it the same principle of a computers BIOS (Basic Input Output System) operations, in that it is a measurement on how fast you can take in sensory information from the 5 senses (INPUT), process that info, and then give your body a command to react (OUTPUT).

The actual rate of reactions are controlled by these 3 basic steps, and is generally even in most people. Some people do however have certain ways of speeding up one or more steps. The SG for example can increase the INPUT of information into the body, while people like Lee and Raikage funnel chakra to their muscles to increase the rate of OUTPUT.
1). OMG a computer false analogy over the actual science behind reaction time as evidence... M'kay....

Fucking prove me wrong If I am wrong, quit this BS.

OMGJebus!!! How can the SG which is able to see fast movements or predicts 2). a physical movement by reading the way chakra is used by the muscle of the enemy increase the speed of the electrical signal that activates the muscles to move? WTF are you smoking?

You have gone completely retarded if you believe the SG increases the speed of reflexes to react... Thus SG=Reflexes...

Quote:
While the 2 tomoe SG offers a significant increase in INPUT, Lee's physical speed OUTPUT was much more developed at that time. After a month of training with Kakashi in Taijustu (As I have previously linked several times), he was able to raise his speed immensely, giving him a greater overall advantage which Lee himself acknowledged.
So sasuke increased his reflexes and muscle strength to increase his physical speed through training like anyone else can... This doe snot support the argument that the SG=reflexes....

Quote:
First of all, Sasuke could initially see Lee's attacks coming before he even activated the sharingan. He actually dodged the first one and put up a block for the second. The only reason the block failed was because Lee channeled chakra through his body to make it faster and stronger as you can see him doing here, and also here as well (sasuke even noticed it).
the fucking SG was not even activated there you dunce... sasuke could not actually see the movements, but still not react... there was no making it faster, Lee merely changed the course of his attack LAMO...

And How does the NON use of the SG and lack of reaction even help your argument abou the SG=reflexes when it is complete irrelevant, not about the SG at all making this nothing more then a false attribution fallacy...

However, the time sasuke does use the SG to actually SEE the attack coming, yet not have the SPEED to "REACT" because his REFLEXES are too slow to activate his muscles to put up a defense....
Proof yet again you ignore:


How many times do I have to post this^^^ Proving that the SG does not=reflexes otherwise sasuke would have been able to react after seeing the movement clear as day...

However, the SG's ability to read fast movements is ONLY increased perception... Without the Reflexes/speed to react and keep up with what you see... the SG cannot help you at all...

But you ignore the shit out of this and are so completely inept at supporting your position, that you use the one instance where the SG was not even used as evidence to show that SG=reflexes

Quote:
So in a nutshell, yes physical speed comes from magic. Or more precisely from the influx of chakra into the body to push it past it's normal boundaries.
Chakra can increase a speed charge called a SHUSHIN... But, the manga correlates reflexes with speed explaining that the raikage (second fastest shinobi ever) has reflexes on PAR with the yellow flashes (the fastst shinobi of all time)...

Apparently you think it is a coincidence that the 4th raikage and Minato have the fastest reflexes in the manga and just happen to be the fastest shinobi in the manga too... I suppose...

Quote:
This just shows how arrogant you are and how much disregard you have for the intelligence of the average person here. It only takes a few seconds to read the average manga page and find that information for themselves, and possibly to further read the chapter to see what led to the panel in question, in the proper CONTEXT.
I am insulting nothing, I am using a more efficient means of supporting my claims... But you can call it w/e you want...

Quote:
Since you've already said you have no intention of trying to pursuade me, Kael, Num, and a few others here, then I can only assume you are doing this for the sake of other members here. If I were in their shoes I would feel insulted at the thought that you don't believe they have the intellectual capacity to read and comprehend this manga without having you spoon feed them with highlighted and circled manga panels....How rude of you.
Yea yea, if you could actually use evidence to support your claims then maybe you could understand why I do what I do, the way I do... But you will just criticize the way I provide my evidence all to try and draw attention away from the FACT thy do thier job and support my claims and shit on your arguments so all your really doing is using a red herring fallacy..

It doe snot matter whether I provide manga panels wrapped in bows, colored pink or wrapped in swastikas... as long as it is an actual manga panel and supports my claims then who gives a shit...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 02:57 PM   #101
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Reverse situation...



Here we go.

Edit:
And this one too.


Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 10-17-2013 at 02:58 PM.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-17-2013), Numinous (10-17-2013), Sensei-Q (10-22-2013)
Old 10-17-2013, 10:10 PM   #102
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,198
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,654 Times in 1,599 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
1).You gumping little fool, where do you think Physical SPEED to REACT comes from huh??? It comes from the reflexes of the body, that come from the Central nervous system...

1). OMG a computer false analogy over the actual science behind reaction time as evidence... M'kay.... Fucking prove me wrong If I am wrong, quit this BS.

However, the time sasuke does use the SG to actually SEE the attack coming, yet not have the SPEED to "REACT" because his REFLEXES are too slow to activate his muscles to put up a defense....
It's funny that you would dismiss my computer analogy (considering the brain is merely an organic version of one) and then ask for actual science. Pretty fucking hilarious. Since you brought up the central nervous system, you do realize the time it takes my brain to send an electrical signal to any part of my body will be more or less the same amount of time for EVERY FUCKING MEMBER OF THE HUMAN RACE.

The thing you don't seem to understand is that when it comes to physical reactions in the body, it's almost never the fault that the reflexes aren't fast enough to send signal to the muscles. IT'S THAT THE MUSCLES AREN'T FAST ENOUGH TO KEEP UP WITH THE REFLEXES. That's what Lee was telling Sasuke. Not that he lacked reflexes, but that he lacked pure speed, which he said several times.



Quote:
OMGJebus!!! How can the SG which is able to see fast movements or predicts 2). a physical movement by reading the way chakra is used by the muscle of the enemy increase the speed of the electrical signal that activates the muscles to move? WTF are you smoking?
I NEVER said anything like this. This is a purely a made up lie from your delusional fantasies.

I clearly said that since the Sharigan is capable of seeing fast movements and making predictions, the brain can then react quicker in making the decision of sending the signals to the body than it otherwise would have been able to do without the sharigan's assistance. INPUT and OUPUT, duh!

A perfect example of this was when Sasuke hit Gaara with his Chidori. It was clearly said that if not for the SG, then sasuke would NOT have been able to dodge gaara's counter. The exact same scenario with Kakashi during kakashi Gaiden. Without sharigan he suffered from tunnel vision and almost got countered if not for Minato's intervention.

Point blank kid. SG increases reaction time. Manga fact!!!
Quote:
So sasuke increased his reflexes and muscle strength to increase his physical speed through training like anyone else can... This doe snot support the argument that the SG=reflexes....
Nope he just trained his speed. Get over it.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post

First of all, Sasuke could initially see Lee's attacks coming before he even activated the sharingan. He actually dodged the first one and put up a block for the second. The only reason the block failed was because Lee channeled chakra through his body to make it faster and stronger as you can see him doing here, and also here as well (sasuke even noticed it).
the fucking SG was not even activated there you dunce... sasuke could not actually see the movements, but still not react...
And How does the NON use of the SG and lack of reaction even help your argument abou the SG=reflexes when it is complete irrelevant, not about the SG at all making this nothing more then a false attribution fallacy...
Apparently you're the dunce who can't read. That's exactly what I wrote you retard.

What the hell do you mean Sasuke couldn't see the movements? He fucking dodged it didn't he? Goddamn your dumber then usual today.

Quote:
there was no making it faster, Lee merely changed the course of his attack LAMO...
WHAT...THE...FUCK? Tell me oh great wise one. How exactly does one got about changing the course on their kick, by making a hand sign?

Answer: They don't. The hand sign was to show him channeling chakra to his kick to increase his speed and/or power, like I fucking said.

As much as you like to call people gump, you really did miss the point entirely. Pay close attention here:

Even without the SG Sasuke was able to see Lee's kick coming, dodging the initial one and blocking the second, thus proving he had the REFLEXES to do so. That means his brain passed the message through his central nervous system to his body with the commands to "dodge" and "block" and his body had the speed to sufficiently do both. Thus absolutely proof that Sasuke has reflexes.

Then Lee channeled chakra to his body and "got serious". Even with the SG activated, when the brain sent the same signals to the body to move, the muscles LACKED the proper SPEED to carry out the command in time to keep up with Lee's movements and he got kicked in the face.

It's as simple as that KY. Sasuke's SG had the ability to see the movement, and his body had the "reflexes" to send the signals to block and dodge, but he lacked the SPEED to do so. The manga has said this numerous times, and anyone with half a brain should understand such a simple concept.
Quote:
SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED,

There we go. I believe this horse has been mauled enough for one day....Did I mention speed?
__________________


Last edited by ask me anything; 10-18-2013 at 12:04 AM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 01:43 PM   #103
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
It's funny that you would dismiss my computer analogy (considering the brain is merely an organic version of one) and then ask for actual science. Pretty fucking hilarious. Since you brought up the central nervous system, you do realize the time it takes my brain to send an electrical signal to any part of my body will be more or less the same amount of time for EVERY FUCKING MEMBER OF THE HUMAN RACE.
1). You find fault in my dismissing of your computer analogy vs the ACTUAL science to support the argument...

Thus you choose the less credible evidence to support your position and I choose the most credible, thus It is hilarious...

2). You think every human's electrical signal will be more of less the same time, thus move at the same SPEED... Wow, way to prove even fuerthe rhow littel you know about the CNS and the differences in electrical signal speed with each person depending on many different factor like certain diseases like Multiple sclurosis, age, ect.

Quote:
The thing you don't seem to understand is that when it comes to physical reactions in the body, it's almost never the fault that the reflexes aren't fast enough to send signal to the muscles. IT'S THAT THE MUSCLES AREN'T FAST ENOUGH TO KEEP UP WITH THE REFLEXES. That's what Lee was telling Sasuke. Not that he lacked reflexes, but that he lacked pure speed, which he said several times.
OMFG!! Thanks for proving my point even further that you NOTHING and ONLY ASSUME to try and support your argument...

Muscle speed depends on fast twitch, or slow twich... You can guess which one is faster to contract... And the speed of that muscle contraction depends on the CNS's ability to activate those muscles...

A reflex action which activates the muscles to put up a defense is what determines Speed to REACT which is what Lee said sasuke lacked... the SPEED to REACT in time to defend against his taijutsu...

And guess what determines the SPEED of a PHYSICAL REACTION Beyond increased perception to see fast movements?

REFLEXES: It is simple, even if you do not believe me it is easy to look up... does reflexes reaction REACTION SPEED? read up:http://www.radford.edu/jkell/Reaction%20Times.pdf

The SPEED of the REACTION of sasuke putting up an arm to block Lee's Kick is determined by the speed of sasuke's reflex action:
1). process the stimuli of seeing Lee's Kick,
2). send electrical signal to the spinal cord,
3). which then sends another signal to the right muscle
4). then the muscle contracts to block Lee's Kick...

All this happens in the reflex action/reacting to Lee's Kick. And, it is apparent that sasuke's Reflexes were not fast enough to send the signal to the right muscle to contract to produce a block in time/to react...

With this, will you still argue that the SG=REFLEXES and not just Increased REACTION TIME by being able to see fast movements to process the initial stimuli (that becomes the signal that goes to the spinal cord, then another signal to the right muscles to contract, creating a block) much faster...

Quote:
A perfect example of this was when Sasuke hit Gaara with his Chidori. It was clearly said that if not for the SG, then sasuke would NOT have been able to dodge gaara's counter. The exact same scenario with Kakashi during kakashi Gaiden. Without sharigan he suffered from tunnel vision and almost got countered if not for Minato's intervention.
the SG increases Perception to slow down movements, thus process the initial stimuli faster for faster reaction time... However, it does not increase the speed of the signal created by that stimuli that goes to the spinal cord, then to the right muscles to contract... creating a counter attack....

Thus, by using the SG, sasuke and kakashi were able to avoid counters while landing their own attacks due to the increased reaction time created by the SG, but still had to have the reflexes to physically react in time though...

Remember, minato said that kakashi was moving too fast to see the counter coming.... Which is why when the addition of the SG's ability to slow down movements to increase perception speed... Kakashi was able to see the counter, thus react in the proper way using his reflexes to land his attack while avoiding the rock ninja's...

Quote:
Point blank kid. SG increases reaction time. Manga fact!!!
Nope he just trained his speed. Get over it.
Apparently you're the dunce who can't read. That's exactly what I wrote you retard.

What the hell do you mean Sasuke couldn't see the movements? He fucking dodged it didn't he? Goddamn your dumber then usual today.
1). Nah shit SG increases reaction time, but you claimed that SG increases reflexes... which it does not obviously...

2). You recognize you used an irrelevant panel and feat.. If the SG was not used then what relevance does it have in this argument about whther SG increases reflexes???
can you use common sense to understand this?

3). Your referring to sasuke dodging an initial attack of leaf whirlwind because the panel you provided as evidence which was irrelevant showed sasuke unable to dodge Lee's Punch...

Question? WHy the hell would I even reference the leaf whirlwind when it is not even the panel you and I were discussing? Good god, and you criticize my intelligence...

Quote:
WHAT...THE...FUCK? Tell me oh great wise one. How exactly does one got about changing the course on their kick, by making a hand sign?

Answer: They don't. The hand sign was to show him channeling chakra to his kick to increase his speed and/or power, like I fucking said.
You have no proof that Lee used the hand sign to increase his speed... If that was what the hand sign was used for the why was it not mentione dby Lee or the author to explain the hand sign?

It is clear that The author had Lee throw up a hand sign to confuse the audience whether lee was using a ninjutsu or taijutsu using a hand sign in all likelihood because it had yet been revealed what lee was using... Ninjutsu or genjutsu remember....

Not to mention, since when does someone need to use a hand sign with taijutsu to increase leg speed to change course when that can be done easily with the same speed... Tai kwan do fighters do it all the time... They do not need to speed up their kicks to land them, just get the enemy to commit to a defense then slip through it by changing the trajectory of the kick...

You know what, even though this is completely irrelevant to SG increasing reflexes argument.. show me one panel of Lee using a hand sign to increase the speed of a punch or kick in battle and it be confirmed that is what the hand sign was used for and I will agree with you on the use of the hand sign in that panel...

Quote:
Even without the SG Sasuke was able to see Lee's kick coming, dodging the initial one and blocking the second, thus proving he had the REFLEXES to do so. That means his brain passed the message through his central nervous system to his body with the commands to "dodge" and "block" and his body had the speed to sufficiently do both. Thus absolutely proof that Sasuke has reflexes.
How does sasuke dodging the initial kick from Lee prove that he had the reflexes to react in time despite his failure every other time, even with the SG to increase his reaction time? And thus in some way show that the SG increases reflexes?

You are making less sense then usual!!!!

Then Lee channeled chakra to his body and "got serious". Even with the SG activated, when the brain sent the same signals to the body to move, the muscles LACKED the proper SPEED to carry out the command in time to keep up with Lee's movements and he got kicked in the face.

Quote:
It's as simple as that KY. Sasuke's SG had the ability to see the movement, and his body had the "reflexes" to send the signals to block and dodge, but he lacked the SPEED to do so. The manga has said this numerous times, and anyone with half a brain should understand such a simple concept.
SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, SPEED,
Your CHERRY PICKING because Lee clearly said SPEED to REACT Not just physical speed to move sir gump...

Lee confirmed that being able to SEE the movement with his increased perception/sight speed is not enough... he has to have the SPEED to REACT to the actual attack, thus have the REFLEXES to Process and activate the right muscles to defend otherwise his SG's ability to increase perception/sight speed is useless... The Nervous system has to be able to keep up with the eyes...

Thus, in order to make it so sasuke's SG is more effective. He increased his reflexes to be able to physically react fast enough...

More proof of my point that the SG does not increase reflexes/reflexes speed=physcial speed is the fact that just plain super quick reflexes are better then even having the SG as shown by V2 lightning armour raikage and minato...

Raikage has reflexes comparable to the yellow flashes/Minato's and Look how physically fast that guy can move...

and minato with his super reflexes is able to do what not even sasuke with his SG and high level reflexes were able to do... Track v2 raikage's speed with the eyes and react to physcally throw up a Kunai to use level 2 FTG due to the speed that Minato's nervous system process information... thus super reflexes for super fast reaction time...

But, you will ignore this and continue to believe that the SG increases reflexes and that the physical speed of a shinobi has nothing to do with the speed of his/her reflexes...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 01:59 PM   #104
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
This is a waste of time but I've got time to waste. Minato for the 1000 time of saying it, does NOT have v2 level reflexes or speed. Using FTG is NOT a Minato reflex feat. It is a FTG feat.
I only quoted this because the rest is just pure shit, but this one takes the cake...

How can tracking, physically throwing up a Kunai for level 2 FTG then activating a Kunai tag on a tree then back to the one he threw up Not a REFLEX Feat when without the super level reflexes to TRACK what even a SG cannot, activate the right muscles to throw up a Kunai, then focus and activate a Kunai 20 feet away, then focus and activate the Kunai he just threw up in the air that is now right behind V2 raikage...

All of this done due to the speed of Minato's REFLEXES which would have to be at the least on PAR if not beyond V2 raikage's to TRACK, which even a SG cannot do, much less activate the body and 2 separate kunai tags in that instant of a perceived INSTANT, that V2 raikage is about to land his punch, to just missing it...

You see, how can the FTG be used to dodge and counter once, then dodge again with ease, the fastest physical attack of V2 lightning armour raikage that is so fast the Sg cannot even register it in the least...
without such high level reflexes to see/track the movement/stimuli then send the signals to the Brain to activate the FTG using the MIND...

You see, the FTG's effectiveness is based on the users reflexes/physical speed level... Without the reflexes to react to activate the FTG to teleport him/her, it is useless... And with the reflexes to activate the muscles to physically move to counter, Kunai strike ,ect after you have arrived...

Minato's Super reflexes are WHY his FTG is far quicker then tobirama's could ever be due to the FACT that Minato can activate his faster, to use more times to make more movements, as well as physically move faster to attack or defend after using the FTG to teleport...

pretty much, tobirama could not possibly dodge V2 raikage when his reflexes/speed are equal to his brothers... who cannot even compete against V1 raikage's speed.... So yet another reason why Minato>tobirama easily...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 02:07 PM   #105
MrBIG
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 167
Thanks: 123
Thanked 95 Times in 53 Posts
MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Reverse situation...

lol KYF thinks the speed at which neurons can transfer electrical signals changes from person to person.


Sorry bro, it's the same for every healthy human being, You should try educating yourself on how the nervous system actually works.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrBIG For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-18-2013), kael03 (10-18-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-19-2013)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What would you do in This guy's situation sheik Chit Chat 0 05-02-2007 08:59 PM
Narutos Situation sasuke_power Naruto Anime 0 11-09-2006 05:44 PM
Anime situation where u live Magnum Anime & Manga 21 05-22-2006 03:15 AM
which summon animal would u be in the deadlock situation?? naruto4eva_malaysia Naruto Series 7 01-20-2006 09:20 PM
Killa's idea about the Gaara situation Dizzykilla Naruto Anime 2 03-26-2005 11:33 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.