Reverse situation... - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2013, 04:57 AM   #106
minato uchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: london, tottenham
Posts: 209
Thanks: 1
Thanked 97 Times in 58 Posts
minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I only quoted this because the rest is just pure shit, but this one takes the cake...

How can tracking, physically throwing up a Kunai for level 2 FTG then activating a Kunai tag on a tree then back to the one he threw up Not a REFLEX Feat when without the super level reflexes to TRACK what even a SG cannot, activate the right muscles to throw up a Kunai, then focus and activate a Kunai 20 feet away, then focus and activate the Kunai he just threw up in the air that is now right behind V2 raikage...

All of this done due to the speed of Minato's REFLEXES which would have to be at the least on PAR if not beyond V2 raikage's to TRACK, which even a SG cannot do, much less activate the body and 2 separate kunai tags in that instant of a perceived INSTANT, that V2 raikage is about to land his punch, to just missing it...

You see, how can the FTG be used to dodge and counter once, then dodge again with ease, the fastest physical attack of V2 lightning armour raikage that is so fast the Sg cannot even register it in the least...
without such high level reflexes to see/track the movement/stimuli then send the signals to the Brain to activate the FTG using the MIND...

You see, the FTG's effectiveness is based on the users reflexes/physical speed level... Without the reflexes to react to activate the FTG to teleport him/her, it is useless... And with the reflexes to activate the muscles to physically move to counter, Kunai strike ,ect after you have arrived...

Minato's Super reflexes are WHY his FTG is far quicker then tobirama's could ever be due to the FACT that Minato can activate his faster, to use more times to make more movements, as well as physically move faster to attack or defend after using the FTG to teleport...

pretty much, tobirama could not possibly dodge V2 raikage when his reflexes/speed are equal to his brothers... who cannot even compete against V1 raikage's speed.... So yet another reason why Minato>tobirama easily...
Lmao, so all the rumours about you were true! You really lack understanding and logic. So now Minato's NORMAL NON DOJUTSU eyes can see and react better than the Sharingan. Lol and eye specifically designed to see and predict the slightest bit of movement has now being surpassed by Minato's blue eyes, because his no.1 fanboy says so.

What happened with Ay is CLEAR to anyone whose last name does not end with Guump.
1. v2 Ay is an inch away from Minato's face(something you have dreamed off for years) about to KO him and his 'super reflexes'.
2. Minato uses ftg to a tree.
3. Ay remarks 'hes dodged my fastest speed' and whilst doing so, Minato throws another kunai at him. In the anime, its a lil different, as Minato ftg's to a kunai he left when Ay first attacked.
4. Minato is no top of Ay about to strike.

Now in your warped imagination, Minato uses his super reflexes to dodge, track, throw, blah blah bullshit v2 Ay. You are just too comical to be taken seriously. We KNOW what happened, we freaking SAW what happened, we KNOW Minato's eyes are NOT superior in ANY way to the sharingan. And we KNOW your talking shit again. Because Minato WITHOUT ftg, is Minato being killed with ease. So much for his super reflexes
__________________
My profile is fucked up so whenever I thank you, it won't show. Lol

Last edited by minato uchiha; 10-19-2013 at 05:24 AM.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to minato uchiha For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-21-2013), MrBIG (10-20-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-21-2013), The Special One (10-21-2013)


Old 10-21-2013, 01:33 AM   #107
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,139
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,600 Times in 1,607 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: Reverse situation...

KYF, no one is saying Minato is slow, it's been said he's fast and has good reflexes, but I think there is some under minding of exactly how much FTG aids in Minato escaping danger and setting up blind attacks. If Minato was such a stallion as he's made out to be, he wouldn't have used FTG to avoid Raikage from turning his face into something off of a horror scene. There's no way Minato reacted to Raikage's attack better than someone with a mastered sharingan would have. Minato simply activated his jutsu (probably was in the action of doing so the moment he noticed the Raikage moving in on him), which took him into another dimension and out of it to the present dimension and to a specific spot. And the time elapse from moving from point a to point b is virtually nonexistent.
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 02:56 PM   #108
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Lmao, so all the rumours about you were true! You really lack understanding and logic. So now Minato's NORMAL NON DOJUTSU eyes can see and react better than the Sharingan. Lol and eye specifically designed to see and predict the slightest bit of movement has now being surpassed by Minato's blue eyes, because his no.1 fanboy says so.
And so now you join the idotic to actually deny the FEAT of Minato's eye's backed by his reflexes>the SG to do the same with sasuke...

FACT!!! Minato TWICE tracked and dodged the raikage's V2 fastest attack, the same exact one that the SG could not even register despite being 15 feet away...
And yet somehow I am crazy becuase I recognize that Minato did something that the SG could not and so you will ignore the actual FEAT and just call me names becuase it is all you have...

Quote:
What happened with Ay is CLEAR to anyone whose last name does not end with Guump.
1. v2 Ay is an inch away from Minato's face(something you have dreamed off for years) about to KO him and his 'super reflexes'.
2. Minato uses ftg to a tree.
3. Ay remarks 'hes dodged my fastest speed' and whilst doing so, Minato throws another kunai at him. In the anime, its a lil different, as Minato ftg's to a kunai he left when Ay first attacked.
4. Minato is no top of Ay about to strike.
You cannot even read the manga, your eyes are so fucked up you cannot even understand what was done...
Minato tracked, then reacted to not only physically move to throw up a Kunai to set up level 2 FTG, but he also reacted after that to activate the FTG to dodge it then reactivate it to come back then physically grab the Kunai he threw up before he FTG'ed to the Tree with both hands, then kicked the raikage away and dodge, tag and slice in half KB's tentacle in attack in the same instant it takes raikage at full speed to shushin ONLY 4 feet...

Minato reacted and did all that in that instant while sasuke could nto even see much less react with his level of reflexes to the same level of speed moements... But, apparently it never happened becuase MU says it did not...

The fucking manga shows it and it supports my argument while completely shitting on the delusional argument you shat out about Minato ONLY dodging and not using level 2 Kunai throw before which he did in the manga followed by all his other reactions and physical movements besides the FTG...

Proof?

FIRST: Rakage goes V2 and uses a direct speed charge in Minato so fast he tunrs to light for a moment and is close to hitting minato, while minato clearly shows a KUNAI in his hand which I proved by circling it since you cannot see it otherwise...


SECOND:
In this single instance of an instant Minato has tracked rai's fastest attack and ends up physically reacting by throwing up the kunai in his hand in mid air while activating a Kunai tag 20 feet away...


THIRD: You know, how I know he threw the Kunai there before teleporting to the tree? Because it is no long in minato's hand when he arrives at the tree and it is shown in mid air right by the raikage already meaning he did it in that instant of an instant when he tracked the attack last panel...
Proof:


So then this does show minato tracking, and reacting to physically move and activate a Kunai tag to teleport to in the very instant that rai was about to land hsi fastest attack showing that minato's reflexes are of the highest level = if not beyond V2 raikage's to perform such a feat...

Something WAY beyond simply standing still in absolute surprise because the SG lost track of V2 raikage becuase he was too fast for it to track dodging amaterasu and then getting behind sasuke...


Quote:
Now in your warped imagination, Minato uses his super reflexes to dodge, track, throw, blah blah bullshit v2 Ay. You are just too comical to be taken seriously. We KNOW what happened, we freaking SAW what happened, we KNOW Minato's eyes are NOT superior in ANY way to the sharingan. And we KNOW your talking shit again. Because Minato WITHOUT ftg, is Minato being killed with ease. So much for his super reflexes
1). everyone saw what happened, Minato did something the SG could not, track the raikage's V2 lightning armour speed... Yet somehow Minato's Feat of reflexes and seeing V2 raikage attack<sasuke nto seeing shit even with the Sg left sitting still helpless against V2 raikage's speed in your delusional world...

This is your argument for jebus sakes... You are deluding yourself that Minato did nto do what even the SG could not...

2). The delusion to have to create to ignore what the manga clearly shows of Minato's level of reflexes/physical speed is legendary.. then damn manga shows it and I proved it while you just talk shit like the rest of the immature D-bags around here who cannot even interpret a manga accurately...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
KYF, no one is saying Minato is slow, it's been said he's fast and has good reflexes, but I think there is some under minding of exactly how much FTG aids in Minato escaping danger and setting up blind attacks. If Minato was such a stallion as he's made out to be, he wouldn't have used FTG to avoid Raikage from turning his face into something off of a horror scene. There's no way Minato reacted to Raikage's attack better than someone with a mastered sharingan would have. Minato simply activated his jutsu (probably was in the action of doing so the moment he noticed the Raikage moving in on him), which took him into another dimension and out of it to the present dimension and to a specific spot. And the time elapse from moving from point a to point b is virtually nonexistent.
Fucking BS, and the delusions continue... Minato clearly tracked then reacted to physically throw up a Kunai tag then activate a tag on the tree to teleport too in the instant he is shown noticing the attack and looking serious...

This is OBVIOUS as day, showing WHEN Minato reacted... right here:


The next INSTANT he has throw up a Kunai tag and teleported to another kunai tag on the tree showing how quick his reflexes and physical movements are...

And you ignore that sasuke in the exact same situation could not do sqaut, his SG could nto read sqaut, his reflexes were way to slow to even have him do anything then look surprised Vs What Minato do in the INSTANT he tracked then attack...

You and that other idiot Ignore the FACT you will have to have the same level if not far greater reflexes/physical speed to track, react and physically move as many times as Minato did to counter rai's v2 attack within the time it takes him to full speed shushin just 4 feet forward, not just dodge it with
allot of difficulty like you and th eother idiot make it out to be...

Minato's FEAT of dodging and countering raikage's fastest attack is a FEAT of reflexes, but without them, Minato could not even track the attack, much less have his mind react to activate a Kunai tag to teleport to, then the Kunai he threw up right before teleporting, physically move to grab up the kunai wiht both hands, kick the riakage after he sense KB's tentacle attack coming to which he physically dodges, tags and then slices in half with such force he creates a small crater where the tentacle hit the ground...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 05:47 PM   #109
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,951
Thanks: 8,422
Thanked 4,706 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Reverse situation...

You're forgetting sasuke could only see him when he's moving in a straight line, it's not like he couldn't completely see him.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 07:26 PM   #110
liondemon
Missing Kage
 
liondemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Cloud
Posts: 3,199
Thanks: 344
Thanked 724 Times in 460 Posts
liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
And so now you join the idotic to actually deny the FEAT of Minato's eye's backed by his reflexes>the SG to do the same with sasuke...

FACT!!! Minato TWICE tracked and dodged the raikage's V2 fastest attack, the same exact one that the SG could not even register despite being 15 feet away...
And yet somehow I am crazy becuase I recognize that Minato did something that the SG could not and so you will ignore the actual FEAT and just call me names becuase it is all you have...



You cannot even read the manga, your eyes are so fucked up you cannot even understand what was done...
Minato tracked, then reacted to not only physically move to throw up a Kunai to set up level 2 FTG, but he also reacted after that to activate the FTG to dodge it then reactivate it to come back then physically grab the Kunai he threw up before he FTG'ed to the Tree with both hands, then kicked the raikage away and dodge, tag and slice in half KB's tentacle in attack in the same instant it takes raikage at full speed to shushin ONLY 4 feet...

Minato reacted and did all that in that instant while sasuke could nto even see much less react with his level of reflexes to the same level of speed moements... But, apparently it never happened becuase MU says it did not...

The fucking manga shows it and it supports my argument while completely shitting on the delusional argument you shat out about Minato ONLY dodging and not using level 2 Kunai throw before which he did in the manga followed by all his other reactions and physical movements besides the FTG...

Proof?

FIRST: Rakage goes V2 and uses a direct speed charge in Minato so fast he tunrs to light for a moment and is close to hitting minato, while minato clearly shows a KUNAI in his hand which I proved by circling it since you cannot see it otherwise...


SECOND:
In this single instance of an instant Minato has tracked rai's fastest attack and ends up physically reacting by throwing up the kunai in his hand in mid air while activating a Kunai tag 20 feet away...


THIRD: You know, how I know he threw the Kunai there before teleporting to the tree? Because it is no long in minato's hand when he arrives at the tree and it is shown in mid air right by the raikage already meaning he did it in that instant of an instant when he tracked the attack last panel...
Proof:


So then this does show minato tracking, and reacting to physically move and activate a Kunai tag to teleport to in the very instant that rai was about to land hsi fastest attack showing that minato's reflexes are of the highest level = if not beyond V2 raikage's to perform such a feat...

Something WAY beyond simply standing still in absolute surprise because the SG lost track of V2 raikage becuase he was too fast for it to track dodging amaterasu and then getting behind sasuke...




1). everyone saw what happened, Minato did something the SG could not, track the raikage's V2 lightning armour speed... Yet somehow Minato's Feat of reflexes and seeing V2 raikage attack<sasuke nto seeing shit even with the Sg left sitting still helpless against V2 raikage's speed in your delusional world...

This is your argument for jebus sakes... You are deluding yourself that Minato did nto do what even the SG could not...

2). The delusion to have to create to ignore what the manga clearly shows of Minato's level of reflexes/physical speed is legendary.. then damn manga shows it and I proved it while you just talk shit like the rest of the immature D-bags around here who cannot even interpret a manga accurately...



Fucking BS, and the delusions continue... Minato clearly tracked then reacted to physically throw up a Kunai tag then activate a tag on the tree to teleport too in the instant he is shown noticing the attack and looking serious...

This is OBVIOUS as day, showing WHEN Minato reacted... right here:


The next INSTANT he has throw up a Kunai tag and teleported to another kunai tag on the tree showing how quick his reflexes and physical movements are...

And you ignore that sasuke in the exact same situation could not do sqaut, his SG could nto read sqaut, his reflexes were way to slow to even have him do anything then look surprised Vs What Minato do in the INSTANT he tracked then attack...

You and that other idiot Ignore the FACT you will have to have the same level if not far greater reflexes/physical speed to track, react and physically move as many times as Minato did to counter rai's v2 attack within the time it takes him to full speed shushin just 4 feet forward, not just dodge it with
allot of difficulty like you and th eother idiot make it out to be...

Minato's FEAT of dodging and countering raikage's fastest attack is a FEAT of reflexes, but without them, Minato could not even track the attack, much less have his mind react to activate a Kunai tag to teleport to, then the Kunai he threw up right before teleporting, physically move to grab up the kunai wiht both hands, kick the riakage after he sense KB's tentacle attack coming to which he physically dodges, tags and then slices in half with such force he creates a small crater where the tentacle hit the ground...
Where and why does he kick the Raikage away? He was trying to stab Raiin the back, and Killa B was trying to prevent him from doing so. You keep saying that Minato kicked Rai away instead of stabbing him and then physically dodges Killa B's tentacle. Can you please post the page and circle in red where he kicks the Raikage away because I am not seeing this? What I see is Killa B's tentacle knocking Raikage out of the way and as a result, taking Minato's kunai blow that was meant for Raikage. Red circles, please
__________________
Ninja Assassin


Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:28 PM   #111
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,160
Thanks: 3,855
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Reverse situation...

Minato, I am beginning to loathe his name moar than Naruto.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 11:51 PM   #112
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Minato, I am beginning to loathe his name moar than Naruto.
I've still got a ways to go... I mean, he hasn't farted rainbows, and he's nowhere near the nakam... I mean bonds speeches that Nats... I mean Naruto is at. But I am a self-proclaimed Minatard. I'm just not delusional like KYF.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Numinous (10-22-2013)
Old 10-22-2013, 09:48 AM   #113
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 896
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Reverse situation...

I don't know why we keep discussing this. Minato is good, but manga facts state that the Hyuuga are the strongest in Konoha.
__________________
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-22-2013), kael03 (10-22-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-22-2013), ninjalostboy95 (10-22-2013), Numinous (10-22-2013), Senkradlol (10-22-2013), Sensei-Q (10-22-2013)
Old 10-22-2013, 01:38 PM   #114
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Where and why does he kick the Raikage away? He was trying to stab Raiin the back, and Killa B was trying to prevent him from doing so. You keep saying that Minato kicked Rai away instead of stabbing him and then physically dodges Killa B's tentacle. Can you please post the page and circle in red where he kicks the Raikage away because I am not seeing this? What I see is Killa B's tentacle knocking Raikage out of the way and as a result, taking Minato's kunai blow that was meant for Raikage. Red circles, please
did you not see the raikage go flying forward after minato pretty much standing on his back.... Point is, the tentacle did not hit rai so how else could he have gone flying forward like he did... Minato kicked him using him as a spring board to dodge the tentacle attack and counter it...

Not to mention, the tentacle was hit with a single kunai strike after being tagged meaning the tentacle did not just knock the raikage out of the way and put itself in his position because minato obviously proved he knew he was striking the tentacle by tagging it then cutting it with one hand after he was going to use a double kunai strike to rai's spine to get through his lightning armour...

SO your interpretation makes no sense...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
I've still got a ways to go... I mean, he hasn't farted rainbows, and he's nowhere near the nakam... I mean bonds speeches that Nats... I mean Naruto is at. But I am a self-proclaimed Minatard. I'm just not delusional like KYF.
Yea, in your world, claims supported by manga panels to validate them=delusions... Wow, what rational conclusion...

Minato fan my ass... You do not even support the guy in the least... if you did, I would not have to argue for the guy so much...

You do not even support his reflex/physical speed feat vs the V2 lightning armour raikage... I call BS fan claim...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 01:46 PM   #115
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
You're forgetting sasuke could only see him when he's moving in a straight line, it's not like he couldn't completely see him.
sasuke saw the raikage while still moving using V1 lightning armour, but the moment he went V2 lightning armour, max lightning armour power, he was moving too fast for even the SG to track proven by his obvious inability to track the raikage's single movement of dodging amaterasu and getting behind him in the same movements leaving him surprised he lost track...

And we are not talking about a straight line charge at sasuke which would have been even faster then the side stepping of amaterasu then going around to his back which was done to sasuke by V2 raikage... Because even you should know the fastest way from one point to another (physically) is a straight line... Not counting t/s manipulation...

so sasuke lost track of raikage not even using his fastest attack that was used against Minato just showing even more how freaking high level minato's reflexes are to allow him to do what even the SG cannot do, track the raikage in V2 lighting armour mode, much less his fastest attack in that mode...

I do not understand the utter idiocy of arguing that minato did not prove his eyes with his level of reflexes>the SG to track fast movements and increase reaction time... By him doing something with his eye's way beyond the limits shown by the SG...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:07 PM   #116
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Minato fan my ass... You do not even support the guy in the least... if you did, I would not have to argue for the guy so much...
This has to be the funniest No True Scottsman fallacy you ever uttered. KYF, j_H has defended Minato but he, unlike you, knows where reason stops and when blind fanboyism begins. So it's hilarious you are attacking people that fan the same characters you do just because they aren't as extremist as you are.

Oh and another barrel of laughter is this preposterous argument that Minato>Sharingan. Dude, you lost all notion of what manga you're speaking of, right? The Sharingan is pretty much the most broken power in this manga, being one of its most well-known aspects its reflex boost, but somehow you made so many pirouettes with your argument that now a guy with no remarkable physical attributes somehow outmatches THE reflex power up. What's next, taking a panel out of context and say Minato is such a powerful sensor he'll stay squatted the whole battle to pick up Hashirama's wood clones and somehow get unharmed from that? Oh wait, you already did that shenanigan.

Perhaps you could amuse us some more and say Minato>Hyuuga in Taijutsu, because why the fuck not?!
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-22-2013), kael03 (10-22-2013)
Old 10-22-2013, 04:15 PM   #117
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Minato fan my ass... You do not even support the guy in the least... if you did, I would not have to argue for the guy so much...

You do not even support his reflex/physical speed feat vs the V2 lightning armour raikage... I call BS fan claim...
Dude, Minato is my most favorite character in this story, because to relate this group to DC, Minato is Batman, and Batman is my favorite character in the DC universe.

Have you not realized that the vast majority of people who "debate" with you do it just to get a "rise" out of you. And you give it away so easily.

If we do not acknowledge this war arc and all the fallacies and shatting that has happened to roughly 99% of the characters, before that the top three shinobi were Hashirama, Madara, and Minato. And the first two have hax power-ups. Then throw in this war arc, Kishi had to give some relevance to Tobirama (which was at the expense of Minato).

I mean for Pete's sake, do you not remember when Jiraiya was one of the more formidable shinobi in this story?! Kishi would probably have Konohamru beat an edo-Jiraiya right now.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
MrBIG (10-22-2013)
Old 10-22-2013, 06:33 PM   #118
minato uchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: london, tottenham
Posts: 209
Thanks: 1
Thanked 97 Times in 58 Posts
minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Reverse situation...

Lol, me I just stop arguing with him. Its all good 'debating' with simpletons now and again for entertainment and to try teach them something, but when your conversing with a true blooded moron, even I shy away from that debate. I mean for fuck sake, you have to be the biggest idiot in manga history to claim and insist, Minato's eyes are better at tracking than a sharingan. Kyf, I salute you. It is highly likely, your brain is the missing link between ape and man, so in a way, I appreciate you for that. Lool
__________________
My profile is fucked up so whenever I thank you, it won't show. Lol
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 07:54 PM   #119
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪
 
Sensei-Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Mijdrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands.
Posts: 4,330
Thanks: 5,378
Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about
Re: Reverse situation...

faktz Tenten > Minato > Sasuke > Raikage

Anyone who disagrees is ignorant to the truth yo!
__________________
The sky is falling, the world is ending. But hey, at least the stars look good on your dress?
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sensei-Q For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-24-2013)
Old 10-22-2013, 08:18 PM   #120
liondemon
Missing Kage
 
liondemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Cloud
Posts: 3,199
Thanks: 344
Thanked 724 Times in 460 Posts
liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
did you not see the raikage go flying forward after minato pretty much standing on his back.... Point is, the tentacle did not hit rai so how else could he have gone flying forward like he did... Minato kicked him using him as a spring board to dodge the tentacle attack and counter it...

Not to mention, the tentacle was hit with a single kunai strike after being tagged meaning the tentacle did not just knock the raikage out of the way and put itself in his position because minato obviously proved he knew he was striking the tentacle by tagging it then cutting it with one hand after he was going to use a double kunai strike to rai's spine to get through his lightning armour...

SO your interpretation makes no sense...
Neither of Minato's legs were in a kicking position, and they were pretty much as they were before the tentacle attacked. Minato was actually gripping the kunai in his right hand the entire time, and his left hand was just placed on top of the kunai to assist in driving it through Rai's back. When then tentacle knocked Rai out of the way, Minato used that left hand to tag the tentacle and kept using the right hand to stab. I don't feel like looking for the page, but I am pretty sure that what I said is what it shows.

And my interpretation makes perfect sense. Killa B was trying to save his brother from being stabbed. Killa B knocked Rai out of the way and was struck with the blow and tagged. Rai apologized to Killa B, and Minato was led to believe he knew Killa B's values from that move. If you still disagree, which I know you will, post the page and red-circle Minato's kick and dodge.
__________________
Ninja Assassin


Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to liondemon For This Useful Post:
Senkradlol (10-22-2013)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What would you do in This guy's situation sheik Chit Chat 0 05-02-2007 08:59 PM
Narutos Situation sasuke_power Naruto Anime 0 11-09-2006 05:44 PM
Anime situation where u live Magnum Anime & Manga 21 05-22-2006 03:15 AM
which summon animal would u be in the deadlock situation?? naruto4eva_malaysia Naruto Series 7 01-20-2006 09:20 PM
Killa's idea about the Gaara situation Dizzykilla Naruto Anime 2 03-26-2005 11:33 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.