Reverse situation... - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-24-2013, 09:10 PM   #121
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Reverse situation...

Minato would've had a hard time dealing with Kabuto with Sage Mode, but someone wants to put him against THE Uchiha Madara... please, what a farce. Madara 1 on 1 would've toyed with Minato, and then how does one say he can stay on the same battlefield with Hara whom own'd Madara once, and Madara can't rid the Earth of his copied Edo, with newer and moar uber powers than before? I mean if Edo-Madara had at least scratched Harashirma once, bring that to bear. But they'res nothing... oh my bad, Obito Sage destroyed a wood clone, and that is all that has happened to that 'easily gettable Dude', whilst Minato sits around like One Arm tha Conquerer? From what damage? Nah, not possible, his speed, is actually speed times speed, to the 9th power, and that's when he's not trying.

If one wants to know with a conversation with KYF is like when Minato is involved, watch this weeks anime with Itachi and Sasuke vs. Kabuto. Itachi has sounded like us a couple of times in the episode.

Btw if I see V2 anything... ANYTHING, again I'm going to walk out on my front porch and attempt to assassinate somebody.... V2 Ain't a part of any Naruto Manga, or Anime, because....

KISHI NEVER FUCKING SAID SO!!! THAT MAKES SHIT EASY.
IF NOT WHY DON'T WE CREATE VERSIONS FOR SASUKES AMARETSU, FUCK THE ENTON, V2, THEN THE NEXT ONE HE DOES DIFFERENTLY V3. HELL WELL BE AT V9 BEFORE YOU KNOW IT. V2, LOL, WHEN ITS OBVIOUS THE DUDE IS SIMPLY INCREASING THE POWER TO THE SAME SHIT. WHAT THE FREAK DOES 'POWERING, OR POWERED UP' MEAN? IF I WALK A BIT FASTER WITH MY PACE, IS THAT V2?

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-24-2013 at 09:16 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-24-2013), jericho Uzimaki (11-02-2013), kael03 (10-24-2013), Spiegel (11-02-2013)

Old 10-24-2013, 10:56 PM   #122
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

You don't want to see me walking when i'm at my full power
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Senkradlol For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-25-2013), jekyl_hyde (10-25-2013), jericho Uzimaki (11-02-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-25-2013), ninjalostboy95 (10-26-2013), Sensei-Q (10-25-2013)
Old 10-25-2013, 12:07 PM   #123
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

I went for a little jog level 2 walk for half an hour this morning. Even though it was cold as fuck, I feel all pumped up now. I suppose if I went for a full speed run that would be a level 3 variant eh?

Hey Nappa, what does the scouter say about Usain Bolt's walking level? "It's over 9000!!!".

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (10-25-2013), kael03 (10-25-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-25-2013), Senkradlol (10-26-2013), Spiegel (11-02-2013)
Old 10-25-2013, 12:51 PM   #124
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Welcome to KYF's world:

jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-25-2013), jericho Uzimaki (11-02-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-25-2013)
Old 10-25-2013, 12:52 PM   #125
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Hey Nappa, what does the scouter say about Usain Bolt's walking level? "It's over 9000!!!".
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-25-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-25-2013)
Old 10-25-2013, 04:22 PM   #126
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Smoked a V2 blunt, upgrading to V3, with a V2 Bud Ice (Master Cylinder, double the fun). Now will Kyf's reply be V2, or V3... V2 equals almost a page full of bullshit, with the same panels (he could prolly draw them all, with the red circles, with a blindfold on), V3 is MOAR, its Spam City on a rage.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:27 AM   #127
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

I ate Indian food, blew the scouter right the fuck up.

Amongst other things.
Old 10-30-2013, 01:07 PM   #128
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

LMAO, lets appeal to ridicule because that is not fallacy thus a reasonable argument...
Thus cherry pick to a legendary level to try and ignore the fact there are two different levels/versions of lightning armour that the 4th raikage uses...

All you can do is bitch that the 2nd level/version of lightning armour was never called a 2nd level/version by the author thus draw a conclusion from the lack of a statement which is an argument from silence, A FALLACY, therefore not a fucking reasonable ARGUMENT, FACT...

All while ignoring the FACT That kishi Directly SHOWED Raikage used two different levels/Versions of lightning armour a couple time now consistently and yet you still choose to believe it does not exist...

The fact you would even argue it shows the pure ignorance you wield that is utterly baffling... How you walk and breathe at the same time is a mystery with such ignorance, really...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:37 PM   #129
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

"It's not me who is using ridiculous kettle logic, arguments from ignorance and special pleading, it's you who is appealing to ridicule, using arguments from silence and cherry picking!"

KYF, it's less humiliating to admit defeat than to insist on beating the dead horse for no good reason whatsoever (unless you think fanning to a character that will cease to exist in a few months is somehow a good reason).

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:42 PM   #130
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Minato would've had a hard time dealing with Kabuto with Sage Mode, but someone wants to put him against THE Uchiha Madara... please, what a farce. Madara 1 on 1 would've toyed with Minato, and then how does one say he can stay on the same battlefield with Hara whom own'd Madara once, and Madara can't rid the Earth of his copied Edo, with newer and moar uber powers than before? I mean if Edo-Madara had at least scratched Harashirma once, bring that to bear. But they'res nothing... oh my bad, Obito Sage destroyed a wood clone, and that is all that has happened to that 'easily gettable Dude', whilst Minato sits around like One Arm tha Conquerer? From what damage? Nah, not possible, his speed, is actually speed times speed, to the 9th power, and that's when he's not trying.

If one wants to know with a conversation with KYF is like when Minato is involved, watch this weeks anime with Itachi and Sasuke vs. Kabuto. Itachi has sounded like us a couple of times in the episode.

Btw if I see V2 anything... ANYTHING, again I'm going to walk out on my front porch and attempt to assassinate somebody.... V2 Ain't a part of any Naruto Manga, or Anime, because....

KISHI NEVER FUCKING SAID SO!!! THAT MAKES SHIT EASY.
IF NOT WHY DON'T WE CREATE VERSIONS FOR SASUKES AMARETSU, FUCK THE ENTON, V2, THEN THE NEXT ONE HE DOES DIFFERENTLY V3. HELL WELL BE AT V9 BEFORE YOU KNOW IT. V2, LOL, WHEN ITS OBVIOUS THE DUDE IS SIMPLY INCREASING THE POWER TO THE SAME SHIT. WHAT THE FREAK DOES 'POWERING, OR POWERED UP' MEAN? IF I WALK A BIT FASTER WITH MY PACE, IS THAT V2?
LMAO, yea, being able to completely nullify the susnaoo defense/offense advantage by mInato being able to teleoprt madara directly of out his susanoo of any level and to another location to fight DIRECTLY just by touching any level of susanoo, dodge any attack madara can throw at him while ONLY needing to TOUCH madara or get a kunai right beside him by throwing or luring madara to one to beat him coupled with having physical speed/reflexes so much faster then Madara that combined with his FTG, makes V2 raikage's speed look slow in comparison and V2 raikage's Speed>>Madara's since V2>V1 lightning armour attacks and madara could not even compete with V1 raikage's speed/reflexes...

: With no effective offense or defense because his susanoo jutsu is nullified by minato... Meaning his greatest offense and defense of susanoo1-4/perfect is useless...
: Speed/reflexes not even capable of competing with V1 raikage...
: cannot possibly hit minato with tsukuyomi or amaterasu if they could not catch V2 raikage who is>Minato in reflexes and>>>>Minato in speed...
: Leaving ONLY meteor summons which is limited by two which can be easily avoided or teleported to another location by the FTG... If not just avoided by physical speed since they are so freaking slow...

Vs...
: The guy that ONLY needs to TOUCH you or throw a Kunai tag right by you to beat you.. including madara who cannot heal the damage or block it without susanoo...
: Needed nothing short of FULL power of the sage of six paths Juubi JINK TRUE GOD of shinobi of Juubito's POWER & SPEED coupled with holding back already against his former student and a failed Kunai defense just to be HIT for the first time EVER in combat...
: can take away control of the Kyuubi by breaking the contract, thus gain the kyuubi as a ally...
: Summons many boss summons or just the two sage frogs, thus be able to use high level sage jutsu and frog song....

Yea, madara will do well with such a lack of speed/reflexes coupled with no effective use of ANY level of susanoo for to use his super offense/defense against a Guy who can shushin 30 feet in an instant much less use the FTG to make V2 raikage speed (which is already proven>>Madara's top speed) look like it is moving slowly to minato in comparison, ONLY needing to TOUCH you or get a Kunai tag by you and he can speed blitz you at will, thus easily defeat you before you can even react...

And if some magically circumstances has mInato not be able to stop madara otherwise, shiki fuujin applied using the FTG allows Minato to make the shiki fuujin and unavoidabe jutsu, thus easily beat madara with that for a draw, although it is ridiculously unlikely that Minato with such a great advantage over Madara will need to resort to the shiki fuujin...

Are you listening to yourself... You think the Madara who cannot possibly use perfect susanoo much less any other version against Minato effectively due to Minato able to teleport things away with INDIRECT contact, thus just touch something touching madara to teleport him away making susanoo defense nullfied...
Leaving him NO defense against Minato's super speed blitz attack...

And since Minato's reflexes are fast enough coupled with his physical speed and the FTG can track, physically move, react again to dodge V2 raikage's fastest attack twice and even block V1 Juubito's speed kick blitz attack easily with just physial speed/reflexes...
Coupled with the tags he has placed all over the battle field and the fire country...
Minato can dodge his meteor summons, susnaoo attacks, amaterasu, tsukuyomi ect... Thus...

Madara has no effective offsense or defense Vs minato with nothing but instant win offense of just needing to touch you or throw a Kunai tag right by you coupled with the most effective defense in the manga able to dodge and avoid anything lower then a V2 Juubito speed attack after minato was already holding back and had a failed Kunai defense leaving his arm open for attack..

And if all else fails which is so unlikely considering Minato will just touch susanoo after easily avoiding it's attacks, teleport away himself and madara then attack him directly or at the least TOUCH HIM, thus tag him ensuring minato's Victory...
But, by some magical circumstance things go wrong, Minato can Ue the shiki fuujin applied with the FTG to without a doubt seal away madara, having a draw...

Meaning no matter what, Madara cannot Win. At best, he can draw against Minato....

So instead of just using the "IM'z Iz JuSS BiUz'es 4 MeaNaToe" You can look at the FACTS and be realistic... Without the effective use of susanoo for offense or defense while Minato's offense and defense are the utmost effective against Madara.... How in the hell can Minato not win or at the very least have a DRAW, although it is so very unlikely with such a huge advantage over Madara...

Also, Hashirama=EMS Madara... Both are even... Madara clearly let himself get hit with the LAST attack since he already confirmed that he could SEE through Hashi's Wood clones... Such a thing is not possible if he could not thus loss to hashirama by use of one...

Use common sense, as hard as that is...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 10-30-2013, 01:50 PM   #131
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,723 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Do tell how he was able to see through the wood cl9ne when his sharingan wasn't even activated. Until you can prove that, Hashirama is, was, and always will be better than Madara. Hashirama is THE God of Shinobi. He easily easily out classes everyone but Obito and Edo Madara. Minato isn't even in the same state.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-02-2013)
Old 10-30-2013, 01:57 PM   #132
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
"It's not me who is using ridiculous kettle logic, arguments from ignorance and special pleading, it's you who is appealing to ridicule, using arguments from silence and cherry picking!"

KYF, it's less humiliating to admit defeat than to insist on beating the dead horse for no good reason whatsoever (unless you think fanning to a character that will cease to exist in a few months is somehow a good reason).
Look at me making an argument from ignorance NEVER basing my conclusions on the lack of evidence... Wow, you got me there...

Look at me use kettle Logic as I do not even make inconsistent arguments to support my position... You just find the use of evidence to support my position inconsistent because you are just delusional enough to try and conform even context to what you want it to believe being a gold metal Metal Gymnast an all...

And Last but not least, look at me using special pleading.. WTF!!! Since WHEN did I try to cite something as an exemption of a generally accepted rule or principal without justifying it?
You are so fucking retarded, you just naming off fallacies and accusing me of them... Your an extra special one Numiprecious...

What kettel logic, argument from ignorance and special pleading, you are just making fucking random claims as usual while I have proof of the argument from silence, appeal to ridicule and cherry picking you idiots are committing and pretending you are making a reasonable argument why a smaller half power lightning armour with some speed boost, some defense increase is no different then a much larger, max power, huge speed boost, much greater defense lightning armour...

Yea, the is no difference between a reasnegan an a Oodama rasengan... (other then size and power)... What a great and reasonable argument...

Your just fucking pathetic... You think if enough try to believe then the 2 different levels/versions of lightning armour the 4th raikage uses will become the same level/version... I mean really... Your delusional and ddep down you know it!!!!

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 10-30-2013, 02:23 PM   #133
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Hey guys. Maybe if I make nonsensical CLAIMS with random caps words I might look CREDIBLE too. Also more grammar errors and logical fallacies that I refuse to acknowledge I make, but will GLADLY falsely claim OTHERS make.

Amidoinitrite?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-02-2013), Spiegel (11-02-2013)
Old 10-30-2013, 03:31 PM   #134
Alastor
Academy Student

Alastor is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol...still arguing over Minato vs Madara/Hashi? Can't we agree to disagree? There are countless possible paths a fight could take...taking multiple turns, some based on luck and intuition. There are some scenarios Minato wins and some Madara/Hashi wins. I think it is only meaningful to ask which set of scenarios is more likely than others. But, there is no way to know for sure except to have them fight. Who knew, for example, that Mayweather would have beat Canelo so badly or Alistair Overeem would have lost twice to fighters ranked way below him, what an upset . We could never have reached a point of enlightenment through debating that allowed us to calculate exactly how the fight will play out, only the probability and I think the probability argument has been beaten to death. If Minato does beat Hashi/Madara then consider it an upset, but hey...upsets happen.
Alastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:01 PM   #135
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Can't just agree to disagree on this. There are no possible scenarios where Minato could beat the likes of Hashirama and Madara. None. Nada. Nothing. He doesn't have the raw chakra to match them. He doesn't have the raw power necessary to do any significant damage to them. He doesnt have the defense to tank their attacks. And he doesn't have the stamina to continuously dodge thdm. He. Cannot. Win.