Bleach_555 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-29-2013, 04:25 AM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Bleach_555

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/555

Ichigo is on his way...Shunji got struck by her upgraded attack....We all know from Kirge that this form is incredibly powerful. So what will the two captains do? Rice ball must restore energy or some shit like that. Take a week to climb down stairs... why does bleach always insist on wasting time....

Last edited by apacolypz; 10-29-2013 at 04:30 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-29-2013, 08:14 AM   #2
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Re: Bleach_555

..Ah but you forget if Ichigo used the normal Shunpo it would a week..he went on to say he will do it in half a week. Regardless still time wasting why wouldnt they just shoot him down in the big pillar maybe flattena few quincies ! :P
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:19 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck09 View Post
..Ah but you forget if Ichigo used the normal Shunpo it would a week..he went on to say he will do it in half a week. Regardless still time wasting why wouldnt they just shoot him down in the big pillar maybe flattena few quincies ! :P
No I didn't forget..Kubo always does this....it will take this amount of time...and eventually the time is cut down greatly. Zero Squad should of just said....go all out with your shunpo and you will be there in no time. I just found it funny....I agree why not use the fucking Pillar? Still waiting on Grimmjow, Chad and Inoue....wtf are they doing making smores?
Old 10-29-2013, 08:25 AM   #4
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
No I didn't forget..Kubo always does this....it will take this amount of time...and eventually the time is cut down greatly. Zero Squad should of just said....go all out with your shunpo and you will be there in no time. I just found it funny....I agree why not use the fucking Pillar? Still waiting on Grimmjow, Chad and Inoue....wtf are they doing making smores?
I was trying to be funny with the less than a week part dude, I hate it as much as you do I mean why make Ichigo take what say 4 days ? To get there ? Well we are still to see the Improvements that the Dog Captain has since training, Hisagi should be coming out with his Bankai ( One of the few folk im actually looking forward to seeing ).

But yeah Chad and Inoue you would have thought they would have come back with Urahara instead of being left back at the Enemy Hq. Still the pillar would have been so much easier :P
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

The Following User Says Thank You to Buck09 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-29-2013)
Old 10-29-2013, 08:35 AM   #5
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
I was trying to be funny with the less than a week part dude, I hate it as much as you do I mean why make Ichigo take what say 4 days ? To get there ? Well we are still to see the Improvements that the Dog Captain has since training, Hisagi should be coming out with his Bankai ( One of the few folk im actually looking forward to seeing ).

But yeah Chad and Inoue you would have thought they would have come back with Urahara instead of being left back at the Enemy Hq. Still the pillar would have been so much easier :P
I didn't take offense to your statement and I didn't argue about it.. I agreed.

Hisagi, I forgot all about his training. Also Kenpachi has yet to surface. SS has a few surprises up their sleeve. Yeah Dog Captain still has yet to show off...wondering if he can transform into a huge beast like his master...also since his bankai is tied directly to his own body I would love for him to find a alternative power.
Old 10-29-2013, 08:45 AM   #6
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Yeah I was just making sure no offence was taken so just to make sure :P

Hisagi, Kenpachi, Urahara and the Twin Sword Captains are the people im looking forward to, each up them have a promising Bankai to show us. Urahara and the new Captain Commander mostly seeing as when there Bankai has been mentioned they were not to help folk, or not to be shown infront of folk.

I know Grimmjow is looking promising but what about Hallibel think Urahara and the other two might have freed her back at the Quincy main HQ ?

Old 10-29-2013, 08:49 AM   #7
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Yeah I was just making sure no offence was taken so just to make sure :P

Hisagi, Kenpachi, Urahara and the Twin Sword Captains are the people im looking forward to, each up them have a promising Bankai to show us. Urahara and the new Captain Commander mostly seeing as when there Bankai has been mentioned they were not to help folk, or not to be shown infront of folk.

I know Grimmjow is looking promising but what about Hallibel think Urahara and the other two might have freed her back at the Quincy main HQ ?
Hallibel is kinda irrelevant..it is not as if the QUincy are using her in any way to boost their power. They had her imprisoned kinda like a reminder..."We have your strongest at our mercy." The Arrancars are just following in line out of fear.
Old 10-29-2013, 08:54 AM   #8
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Yeah thats what I'm meaning though, she was held there as a trophy to say 'We beat your strongest' yada yada. So once shes free dont you think she would like to get a little payback ?

Old 10-29-2013, 09:02 AM   #9
apacolypz
ANBU

[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Yeah thats what I'm meaning though, she was held there as a trophy to say 'We beat your strongest' yada yada. So once shes free dont you think she would like to get a little payback ?
Well since Quincy can't actually take Resurrections due to it poisoning their system she could do some serious damage if we think of it that way. Though my only issue is these are top notch Quincies who already whooped the 13 Gotei. If we look at it this way Hallibel is < than Hitsuyga (spl) due to her imprisonment the Captains and all have been training furiously since the Aizen arc...over 17 months ago..So I just question how much stronger has she become? Remember when the three arrancar bitches who threw their arms together to form that huge beast. Kirge defeated that thing like it wasn't nothing (Though that thing brutally beat like three Vice Captains)...and that was in his Voldstag (spl) mode...so again ..we have not seen all the Quincy go all out... I just think given her added might...it won't do much for the greater picture.

http://http://readms.com/r/bleach/555/2122/19

This page cracks me up...her power alone is enough to stop this entire war.....COME THE FUCK ON! If her power alone was enough to stop the war all her Sempai's would be Onslaughts waiting to happen. Kubo attempting to troll us here.....I wonder how long this will last? He is trying to build up this chick but he just let Dog Face enter after being chastised by his own master and training for this certain moment. If Kubo allows both Shunji and Komarau (Spl) to lose it would be a huge upset.

Last edited by apacolypz; 10-29-2013 at 12:23 PM.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:14 PM   #10
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

*yawn*
what... no action...
*yawn again*
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-30-2013)
Old 10-29-2013, 01:59 PM   #11
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,724 Times in 3,845 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Actually, he said it would take half a day if he hurried. Not half a week.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (10-30-2013)
Old 10-29-2013, 02:00 PM   #12
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

What's the purpose of having stairs when he clearly just jumped off and is free falling downwards. That's like JESUS FUCK level stupid.

Not to mention his Gipsy looking outfit. I thought this shit was pretty laughable before, but now... The only redeeming quality is that now apparently Ichigo isn't a cry baby bitch anymore, but mark my words, that will change before the end.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 11:57 PM   #13
UzumakiMat
Genin

UzumakiMat is an unknown quantity at this point

Copied from Dragon Ball or wut? The training somewhere different than where the action is, fight already started before he gets there, having to walk back but instead just flies (in this case falls)
UzumakiMat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 03:38 AM   #14
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Wow, Kubo stole more shit from DBZ this chapter than Kishi ever has. The bootleg Snake Way, fake ass senzu beans, and the Bleach equivalent of the lame ass alien outfit Goku came back with after fighting Frieza.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-30-2013)