One piece 726 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-29-2013, 06:27 AM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
One piece 726

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/726

OH DAMN..SO RICKY IS THE EX KING RIKU.....and as I said a while back....Rebecca and Him were related..i said he was her father but I was wrong he is her granddad. Damn so toy soldier is her father....King Riku helped the dwarves by letting them take anything they needed and live in peace..that was how the relationship started and the legend of fairies began. 100 years of the timeline is still missing and Dofla is trying to do what his ancestor did years ago.

Last edited by apacolypz; 10-29-2013 at 06:41 AM.
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-29-2013), Numinous (10-29-2013)

Old 10-29-2013, 06:49 AM   #2
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: One piece 726

Fuck. The Quixotes were suck pricks. I want to see Luffy/Law reduce Dfla and his forces to dust. Taking advantage of such small creatures and forcing them into slave labor is vomit inducing.

The writing on this chapter really reflects the ugly face of the elite in the OP world. Keep the illusion going for the elites while hiding the undesirables. It is also great social commentary about the real world.

I hope Oda goes balls to the wall with the fall of Dfla. He deserves to be taken out in the most horrific way possible.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:57 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

Agreed...Joker has ties to so many things...and the funny thing is he is working for Kaidou.....I know his fall will be epic and deserving. His departure will will be similar to Alibasta as with Vivi and her Father. Except an entire kingdom will be restored and it's Monarchy. The fact that Dolfa had Granddad, Son and Daughter of the Riku kingdom just goes to show you how fearless he is. He as Dagaro said completely shitted on the Army and loyalist of the Riku Kingdom. I agree the message and tone here and very potent. SH's will clean away the taint that has become DR. Though as I said before which it seems Oda is setting up the imprisoned members will cause quite the ruckus for Dofla's elite group. Not only that but the toys as well are serving under the King once again. This is about to be a large blowout! Bart running into Luffy, he will tell him that Zoro and Kinemon are looking for him. Luffy is about to be on the move as Rebecca somehow finishes up the final elimination block.
Old 10-29-2013, 07:45 AM   #4
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Who do you guys think Hack is talking to ?

Maybe BM ?

Some fishmen were under her command, remember ?
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:06 AM   #5
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Well that was a good chapter.

Called it on Mr Soldier being her dad before, (( Said either dad or grandfather so yeah))

The thing that I was actually hoping to speak about is what Dag mentioned about Hack.

Who is he talking too ?

I have two choices.

Jinbei - Hack might be in Jinbei Fishmen crew, and having heard of the Mera Mera Fruit out and about probably would be thinking like Luffy and want nobody else to have his brothers fruit. So hes there to get the fruit for Jinbei / Luffy so he could potentially help him out, as alot of people are starting to think the people trapped undergroud will burst out and cause a riot to help Luffy get to Donflamingo.

Kaidou - Kaidou might have gotten a little impatient with Donflamingo, might have sent a person to spy on him. And given its a fighting tournament a Fishmen with his Karate seems like a good cover.

Personally I'm hoping for the first option a little more.

Couldnt help but chuckle when I saw Luffy and that Barrier guy meet well sorta.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:31 AM   #6
apacolypz
ANBU

Personally I would think since it's a trap he is talking about and escaping I don't think it's Big Ma'am. As we have seen with the warlords they can have pirates working under them with no issue whatsoever from the WG/Marines. So the Yonkui would have no problems excusing their men from the WG/Marines hands. Most likely due to Dofla being a sick monster he probably cares zero shits about that. He has something in mind for these prisoners besides breaking down their morale and hopes. I would like to think maybe Jimbei since he was shown right at the start of this arc. Also speaking of the start it showed many faces from all over so who knows if Hack is talking to Jimbei or another group. Due to the relationship between FM and Humans one would believe that Hack would never work under a captain who is human. We don't know his backstory though. I hope it's Jimbei because he is a BOSS! (literally)

The real question is what was that toy monkey all about?

Last edited by apacolypz; 10-29-2013 at 08:39 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Buck09 (10-29-2013)
Old 10-29-2013, 11:40 AM   #7
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

the toy monkey is actually Sai being converted to a toy. secondly, is king riku 800 yrs old or did i read the entire thing wrong. Will go back to it but if anyone can clarify it thanks
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 12:00 PM   #8
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
the toy monkey is actually Sai being converted to a toy. secondly, is king riku 800 yrs old or did i read the entire thing wrong. Will go back to it but if anyone can clarify it thanks
He is the third King Riku...as the coup happened 10 years ago. Regardless..makes you think..if there have only been three Kings since the start of DR....They must be the Uzumaki's of One Piece. Family of longevity.

So that was what was going on with that scene...Have to go back and check that page out.

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/726/11

I can see where you got that...Sai got captured by the slime tail... Next scene shows a toy monkey being COMPLETELY controlled. (unlike the other toys..who have their own free will) Also he is given direct instructions on where to go. "Listen to your family?" Is he referring to the Dofla family?

Last edited by apacolypz; 10-29-2013 at 12:17 PM.
Old 10-29-2013, 02:52 PM   #9
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
He is the third King Riku...as the coup happened 10 years ago. Regardless..makes you think..if there have only been three Kings since the start of DR....They must be the Uzumaki's of One Piece. Family of longevity.
I wondering about that as well. Only 3 kings in over 800 years of history. That's pretty odd even for OP.

Here's a theory of mine.

What if the secret that the WG is trying to cover up about the void century is some kind of immortality experiment that was done during that era, which the WG was able to claim (and destroy in the process) for itself, and erased all mention of it so rest of the world would never know about it. Even if the original test subjects of this experiment were basically immortal, but still died of unnatural causes (killed during the void century conflict), some part of that power (if it were a genetic alteration, possibly due to a DF) could live on in the descendants to a lesser degree, decreasing in relation to how much "outsider" bloodline is mixed in.

If this is true, then those 5 Gorosei could themselves be the last 5 remaining true immortals from that Void Era. The rest of the World Nobles could contain a bloodline from them or other immortals from that era. Maybe it wasn't until after someone who was immortal had children with a non-immortal that they realized the children (even though long lived) wouldn't live forever. After a while these Noble children grew up and some had kids by non-immortals themselves realizing their lifespans were even shorter then their own. It was because of this that they instituted their policy of prejudice (and inbreeding, LOL) towards the rest of the world. Even going so far as seeing themselves as superior to the nobles found around the world who lacked their long life. Also in fear that somebody would eventually notice their long lifespans and try to find the secret for themselves (or just kill them), they decided to isolate themselves from the rest of the world.

I dunno, it's just a theory, but I think it would add a bit of intrigue to the World Nobles if it turned out true. Not to mention those Gorosei would turn out to be 900 year old war veterans of the Void Era. That alone sounds like worthy final boss material.

Edit: LOL, imagine Zoro fighting that Gorosei dude with the sword, and finding out that he's had 900 YEARS of experience. Epic show down is epic.

Last edited by ask me anything; 10-29-2013 at 02:56 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Gakure (10-29-2013), Numinous (10-29-2013), stubborn_d0nkey (10-29-2013)
Old 10-29-2013, 06:12 PM   #10
dmaner
Academy Student

dmaner is an unknown quantity at this point

Great chapter, definitely setting up the upcoming battles, and giving us some answers. Nice reveal on Ricky as King Riku and the soldier as Rebecca's father just as many called. (Nice Darth Vador panel there on the last page)

Interested like everyone else in who Hack is working for, but also had a question on who King Riku is talking about to Captain Tank: http://readms.com/r/one_piece/726/2123/10. Who is Viola? Thought it might be a typo since Violet is a Dressrosa native/part of DF's crew, but perhaps another person? Could Viola be related to Violet? Just a thought/question.

Oh and to comment on ask me anything's post, I think the biggest connection to the Void Century has to be One Piece and the Devil Fruits. Immortality would be cool, but that's a little too outside the known story line.
dmaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:33 PM   #11
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaner View Post
Oh and to comment on ask me anything's post, I think the biggest connection to the Void Century has to be One Piece and the Devil Fruits. Immortality would be cool, but that's a little too outside the known story line.
Don't forget about the Rio Poneglyph also. It supposedly contains the secrets the WG wants erased so badly, coincidentally engraved on an indestructible (one could say immortal) piece of stone.

As for the Devil Fruits! It is clear that the very nature of those fruits is to alter the bodies of those who eat them. They could very well indeed be a byproduct of the void century, in which the knowledge to make them was lost during that time, and is only now being rediscovered by people like Vegapunk and CC. If this is indeed the case, then the question becomes "what else were they working on?". If you can make DF's that allow non-living objects like pacifista's and swords to be altered with DF powers, or allow the people to turn themselves into pure elements of fire, ice, or lightning (Logia users), then immortality research isn't that far fetched. It certainly would be covered by "suspension of disbelief" given this series.

Come to think of it, just look at brook. The guy literally came back from the dead and reanimated his body via his DF powers.

Last edited by ask me anything; 10-29-2013 at 08:35 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:20 AM   #12
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Something is missing from this chapter and it's the cover story. Was looking forward to it, to see what Drake or whoever that dinosaur was gonna do to Caribou. Too bad.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 06:29 AM   #13
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

It says Riku Doldo 3rd, guys. I doubt that he is the third king overall, because there could have been Riku Balbo 14th or something. But still, I guess there is a chance that you could be right.

Now, onto the chapter itself. It was pretty good. We all expected Riky and Toy Soldier to be related to Rebecca, and here it is. I was surprised that it is Trebol who is turning people into toys, and I like it. Viola could very well be Violet! Remember, she shot the screen that showed D block and people booing at Rebecca. Not much else has happened. I am glad that we didn't see much of the SHs in this one. Bartolomeo was boring, again, but at least his pose was somewhat funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Fuck. The Quixotes were suck pricks. I want to see Luffy/Law reduce Dfla and his forces to dust. Taking advantage of such small creatures and forcing them into slave labor is vomit inducing.

The writing on this chapter really reflects the ugly face of the elite in the OP world. Keep the illusion going for the elites while hiding the undesirables. It is also great social commentary about the real world.

I hope Oda goes balls to the wall with the fall of Dfla. He deserves to be taken out in the most horrific way possible.
You sound like such a kid there cheering for the good guys. I mean no offense, but it seems like you grew up pretty isolated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Who do you guys think Hack is talking to ?

Maybe BM ?

Some fishmen were under her command, remember ?
That's a good idea, and it very well could be someone from BM's organization. Or it could be Jinbei.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:09 AM   #14
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Some connections seem 'convienent', but I'll give it some time, going with it.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 08:11 PM   #15
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

That shit was MAAAAD FUNNNN!! I was Roranoa Zoro for Halloween with my 2 youngest! God Bless Zoro, Kenpachi, Ah Gou, Dudes with only one eye, OMG that shit was hard walking around! After a while took the eye shit off until walking up for the Trick or Treat!!!

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote