naruto_653 - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-30-2013, 10:26 PM   #46
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: naruto_653

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
This is a word of mass manipulators, murders, and psychopaths. This is what these ninja do for a living in this world. Even in the real world, governments are often mass manipulators, murderers, and psychopaths. They get 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and so on chances to do whatever the hell they want and not have to answer to anyone unless one happens to get a blow-job in the oval office, and then their ass doesn't get a second chance. It's the way of the world, ... way it's always gon be.

Besides, Obito, like Negato, had intentions of eventually bringing peace. It's not like Obito was just a power-hungry dictator who wanted to watch the world and all the people in it burn. I do not see why he could not be accepted back into their ninja society.
Very true. And I know this is tit for tat, but Clinton had an impeachment trial because he lied about getting the blow job under oath (He was acquitted because the court defined sexual relations to not include fellatio) . Big no-no. Had he been honest from the get-go, his praises would probably be sung even louder than they were. Makes one wonder about ole Barry (not a Clinton supporter, but if he went through that over a blow job, I'd be pissed about Barry and his admin. Hillary was smart and got out while the gettin' was good).

But back on topic, Obito isn't going to be alive much longer. He's the juubi jink. Madara will fry his @$$, literally! Why? Because he's Ma-damn-dara.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-30-2013, 11:24 PM   #47
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Very true. And I know this is tit for tat, but Clinton had an impeachment trial because he lied about getting the blow job under oath (He was acquitted because the court defined sexual relations to not include fellatio) . Big no-no. Had he been honest from the get-go, his praises would probably be sung even louder than they were. Makes one wonder about ole Barry (not a Clinton supporter, but if he went through that over a blow job, I'd be pissed about Barry and his admin. Hillary was smart and got out while the gettin' was good).

But back on topic, Obito isn't going to be alive much longer. He's the juubi jink. Madara will fry his @$$, literally! Why? Because he's Ma-damn-dara.
True, and I understand why his act was a threat, since she could have used it to blackmail or persuade him to things that he shouldn't. But all presidents lie there asses off, especially Barry. It's part of the job of politics and presidency. I bet even Condi gave Bush a blowjob once a week in the oval office. It's just a shame that doing what comes naturally when accused of cheating with another woman, lying about it and swearing that it never happened, is what led to his impeachment when other presidents have denied doing worse and maintained their positions. Violate and just straight-up butt-fuck the people you're sworn to represent and protect, and it's cool. Let a chubby bitch suck your dick and say it never happened, and now everyone else who has probably done the same or worse is calling for your impeachment.

On topic. Obito is definitely going to die. I want to say that he isn't going to give his life to return the lives of the dead, since Negato already did that, but Kishi recycles the shit out themes in this story, so maybe. Obito definitely won't be returning to Konoha nor walking away from this war alive, but I think he could definitely call a truce and just walk away if he desired. It's the way of the ninja world, butt-fuck your enemy by kidnapping his daughter or jinjuriki, killing his comrades, clansmen, sensei, twin brother, or whoever else close to them, and call a truce to avoid and undesired war and deaths. I hope Madara is the one to do away with Obito and become the true villain.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 10-30-2013 at 11:28 PM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 07:09 AM   #48
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Oh will they just make out already.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tzu Men For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-31-2013), kael03 (10-31-2013), Numinous (10-31-2013)
Old 10-31-2013, 08:45 AM   #49
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Oh will they just make out already.
I thought they already did...

Speaking of which, addressing a complaint about the translation of that infamous quote from Obito, here's what the original Japanese says:

やめろ... オレの中に入ってくる

Stop... don't come inside me.

Now for clarity's sake, this just happens to be a instance where the translation creates an hilarious pun, I'm fairly certain Kishimoto didn't even dreamed of such instance when he wrote it.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Tzu Men (11-01-2013)
Old 10-31-2013, 09:08 AM   #50
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
So the analogy really sticks out as improper pretty much because Part II denied the very thing it instigated Naruto to do, solve the conundrum of shinobi and peace.
Part II hasn't denied that at all. Hell, it's been one of the biggest complaints of the manga.

Talk No Jutsu

Restraining one's anger, not giving into revenge, trying to understand one another

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 09:35 AM   #51
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Part II hasn't denied that at all. Hell, it's been one of the biggest complaints of the manga.

Talk No Jutsu

Restraining one's anger, not giving into revenge, trying to understand one another
I talk about apples and you reply with oranges. EoJ, go back and reread what I wrote, you clearly misunderstood my point.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 09:29 AM   #52
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Kabuto should've been beside Edo-Madara, and Obito should've switched sides, or been dead by now. It would've been much better, Kabuto talking down to Orochimaru, I think the Snake would've lost His mind and went fool. He would've had to rock out most of his jutsu's to stay on par, that would've been cool, saying that's Oros' whole purpose in the manga. He could've brought out a wagonload unseen before, lost opportunity. As well as Kabuto should've been flossing against a larger group as well.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 11-01-2013 at 09:31 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:19 AM   #53
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

I think this is the longest this section of the forum has gone quiet (excluding the times the forum has been down) and the shortest page count for a naruto discussion thread. It's a sign that Naruto is ending soon and possibly this forum as well.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:55 PM   #54
MrBIG
Genin

MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
I think this is the longest this section of the forum has gone quiet (excluding the times the forum has been down) and the shortest page count for a naruto discussion thread. It's a sign that Naruto is ending soon and possibly this forum as well.

there's honestly not that much to talk about. the latest chapter had no content, there's only so much discussion that can arise from these bullshit naruto speeches that change the "evil dudes heart".

I accepted it at the end of the Pain arc but realized how lame it was. But there goes Kishi again recycling the same god damn shit.
MrBIG is online now   Reply With Quote