FSJ_70 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 11-03-2013, 09:06 PM   #1
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
FSJ_70

http://www.mangapanda.com/feng-shen-ji/70/2

Not all Gods are punks, some are real.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2013, 10:18 PM   #2
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: FSJ_70

This... this is the good stuff.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-04-2013)
Old 11-03-2013, 11:57 PM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
This... this is the good stuff.
Man I be on it like good crack (or bad crack lol)! This has to be the healthiest addiction I have ever come by. (No I am not a basehead lol)

Ah Lan actually killed off Tian? Great Elder is going to face her....this time she won't make it...he already suspected her. Phoenix with Tian's son doesn't seem like he will last long. Ah Gou has to get the power of the phoenix to become the true God of WAR. Tian's true form is ghastly...he needed all those blood crystals to keep afloat.

Last edited by apacolypz; 11-04-2013 at 01:51 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 06:31 AM   #4
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Tian off'd, I'd say no. I'd say He's beyond pissed. She may still be standing for a while but get ready.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 11-04-2013, 06:38 AM   #5
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Tian off'd, I'd say no. I'd say He's beyond pissed. She may still be standing for a while but get ready.
My only issue is when a god or someone important dies and their connection to this world is broken something usually crumbles....The messenger told Great Elder that the Crystal mnt. is coming apart. That means she def did something besides bump up against the only standing pillar. The fact that they said something that affected the crystal mountain leaves me to think something really occurred. Tian as she said had no real way of defending himself. I am extremely curious as to how this plays out....I mean I def don't want Tian to die..esp since Uncle Zi and Ah Gou are somewhat destined for a rematch. As Ah Gou does have monochrome the match up would be ideal. I would not be surprised if the author decides to reign in a new era. New Era for the gods and new era for humans if they beat the gods.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:14 AM   #6
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
My only issue is when a god or someone important dies and their connection to this world is broken something usually crumbles....The messenger told Great Elder that the Crystal mnt. is coming apart. That means she def did something besides bump up against the only standing pillar. The fact that they said something that affected the crystal mountain leaves me to think something really occurred. Tian as she said had no real way of defending himself. I am extremely curious as to how this plays out....I mean I def don't want Tian to die..esp since Uncle Zi and Ah Gou are somewhat destined for a rematch. As Ah Gou does have monochrome the match up would be ideal. I would not be surprised if the author decides to reign in a new era. New Era for the gods and new era for humans if they beat the gods.
Yeah not buying the Greatest God being off'd in such a way, plus he's destined to go up against Ah Gou, and Uncle Zi, and his Son with the Phoenix Wings that's getting battered by the Wind. If Dude's the God of Wind, its saying he won't get oversped, just my take. Try something else. Like Fire, it consumes wind.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 11-04-2013, 09:01 AM   #7
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Yeah not buying the Greatest God being off'd in such a way, plus he's destined to go up against Ah Gou, and Uncle Zi, and his Son with the Phoenix Wings that's getting battered by the Wind. If Dude's the God of Wind, its saying he won't get oversped, just my take. Try something else. Like Fire, it consumes wind.
We will have to see how it plays out. I agree as I said most to everything else you commented on. Idk about the fight between wind and fire. The Phoenix may burn out his life force just to defeat the great god.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:33 PM   #8
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
We will have to see how it plays out. I agree as I said most to everything else you commented on. Idk about the fight between wind and fire. The Phoenix may burn out his life force just to defeat the great god.
Doubt it, He's Tian's Son, plus he has that Curse that won't allow him to die. These other Gods will fall before him, not worried, if he could defeat the Red Skinned God that was Feng's near answer to the Hulk, these Dudes once found out, are toast. This God uses the Wind that he controls, I'm thinking, burn the shit, and he'll stop and become hittable.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 11-04-2013, 11:16 PM   #9
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Doubt it, He's Tian's Son, plus he has that Curse that won't allow him to die. These other Gods will fall before him, not worried, if he could defeat the Red Skinned God that was Feng's near answer to the Hulk, these Dudes once found out, are toast. This God uses the Wind that he controls, I'm thinking, burn the shit, and he'll stop and become hittable.
Tian's son is not invincible and his life force is being absorbed by the living phoenix. Remember he has to fall for Ah Gou to actually become the proposed prophecy. Also him beating the red skinned dude was a build up of his power combined with the phoenix. Now that we are dealing with Great Gods one would expect the gap to close in. Sure he could push out more fire to absorb the wind being used but we will see how it all plays out. Personally if he doesn't die during to fallout on the gods domain..i hope soon. Ready for the next arc and challenge for Ah Gou. We have seen Fallen gods, Dark Ones, Great gods, Elder Gods, and Tian....what else stands before Ah Gou?
Old 11-05-2013, 04:30 PM   #10
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Tian's son is not invincible and his life force is being absorbed by the living phoenix. Remember he has to fall for Ah Gou to actually become the proposed prophecy. Also him beating the red skinned dude was a build up of his power combined with the phoenix. Now that we are dealing with Great Gods one would expect the gap to close in. Sure he could push out more fire to absorb the wind being used but we will see how it all plays out. Personally if he doesn't die during to fallout on the gods domain..i hope soon. Ready for the next arc and challenge for Ah Gou. We have seen Fallen gods, Dark Ones, Great gods, Elder Gods, and Tian....what else stands before Ah Gou?
I'm thinking Grandpa's Soul will come out and assist tha Broad to last longer, but Tian still is going to get her, and come hunting. Thinkit, though the King and Uncle Zi tried before, nobody ever even touched Tian, Uncle Zi's Sword got close but even at that point one could tell Tian wasn't even trying. Now Tian's Son because of that Curse I thought couldn't die, at all. He even came back to life once, after it was thought he was dead.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 11-05-2013, 05:15 PM   #11
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Nobody is touching Tian, because Ah Gou is going to be the being that brings him down. That said, I'm looking forward to what should be some epic battles based on what little evidence we have already.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-05-2013)
Old 11-05-2013, 07:36 PM   #12
NeoKakarott023

I know they're are raws, but I'd rather go with regular releases to get to know the characters better, as well as they're personalities.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 11-06-2013, 12:54 AM   #13
apacolypz
ANBU

Tian's son will last as long as his life force is available to be absorbed....then he won't be able to come back even with being cursed....you can't replace your lost vigor.. The Phoenix will drain him until he looses his will to continue or his life force is depleted. Then the Phoenix will seek a new host..which will be Ah Gou.
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-06-2013)
Old 11-07-2013, 10:34 PM   #14
labixiaoxin
Academy Student

labixiaoxin is an unknown quantity at this point

When the international trading model changes into small business sale, wholesale corsets are very popular and easy no matter on Europe or America. And most ladies like to match the fashion corset with wholesale stockings to build up slender shape.
labixiaoxin is offline   Reply With Quote