Bleach 556 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-07-2013, 09:28 PM   #16
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Bleach 556

^I agree with the above. Why the fuck aren't these Vizard guys pulling out their hollow masks for this fight. This is just crazy.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2013, 10:11 PM   #17
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Maybe they will? Who knows. Komamura might get his ass kicked and Shinji will pop back up with his mask on.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 08:28 AM   #18
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Maybe they will? Who knows. Komamura might get his ass kicked and Shinji will pop back up with his mask on.
I have lost my faith in Kubo, its possible though. Never made sense, this is the 2nd time they kicked in the door from the shadows. This was no minor skirmish either, the Head Capt, got merc'd, They're Assasin Kenpachi was hung out to dry like old clothes, and 4 Capts got they're Bankai ganked, and they're asses handed to them. One would think, go mask on sight.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:09 PM   #19
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

So wait if Quincy can't take in hollow powers wouldn't that mean that the Vizard Captains should have been able to defeat some opponents during the first invasion? I mean we had a number of dumb fuck captains using their bankai just to get it stolen so Kubo is saying that none of the Vizard were of those dumb ass captains who used it? Just seems rather retarded that not one Vizard OP'ed to try and bankai during the first fight. Considering like half the captains of the Goten 13 apparently lost their bankai's. Get what I'm saying? This whole hollowfying the bankai thing seems rather silly. Why didn't Urahara just tell SS before he even got there.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 11-10-2013 at 11:11 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-11-2013), NeoKakarott023 (11-11-2013)
Old 11-10-2013, 11:24 PM   #20
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

I get what you're saying and yeah that makes no sense what so ever. You have what three to four Vizard Captains now and none of them actually went off and beat anyone or was shown holding their own. Now will Kubo actually show these Vizards going off this time around? Since the Four of them hypothetically should of been able to at least dent the resistance the first time around. Hirako is laying out catching his sun after getting blasted by SR chick. He was supposed to be the strongest of them...again Kubo shitting on his resources.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote