One piece 727 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-06-2013, 04:49 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
One piece 727

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/One-Piece...oes-?id=179005

Enjoy.

Nothing shocking about this flashback, we all knew Dfla was behind w/e dethroned Riku. It is surprising that Dfla forced his way into the SB though, the guy really can do w/e he wants.

Last edited by Dagoro; 11-06-2013 at 05:01 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Gakure (11-07-2013), Numinous (11-06-2013), Senkradlol (11-06-2013)

Old 11-06-2013, 05:18 AM   #2
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: One piece 727

Yeah...so he just made the king and his servants into his personal puppets to distort the truth from being let out that the kingdom was being ransomed. Dofla is such a douche....and tool....hoping he gets ran into the ground by Law/Luffy. I feel totally empty for King Riku...
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 05:32 AM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

This is what Croc aimed to be when he tried to take over Alabasta. Where it took him years to come within reach of realizing that goal Dfla did it in one night.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Gakure (11-07-2013), Numinous (11-06-2013)
Old 11-06-2013, 05:43 AM   #4
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
This is what Croc aimed to be when he tried to take over Alabasta. Where it took him years to come within reach of realizing that goal Dfla did it in one night.
Dofla uses his families power to conquer and pillage. His nonchalant way of going about things just shows how he doesn't care or worry himself with the consequences as he never sees himself being punished. For him to steal the heavenly gold from the Royals and not be punished but rewarded for his efforts...just goes to show either how much the Royals fear Donquixote Family or precious information about their evil deeds being spilled. Who knows just how much the DQ's have done behind the scenes..and how much it relates to the WG/MR's. Corruption goes up the ladder...and I bet and know it doesn't stop with Kaidou.
Old 11-06-2013, 10:26 AM   #5
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Great chapter.

Really looking forward to seeing Law in the flashbacks though i suspect there will be one or two more chapters before we see his role.

I'm a little confused I remember reading something on the forums this was when One Piece newest movie was coming out Z. It talked about how Z lost his arm to a pirate which then had the WG come up with the Warlord idea, and the pirate was Donflamingo ?

Was this false or ? Cause then that would mean there would be no need for him to force himself into the Warlords if he was the first.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:56 PM   #6
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

He lost his arm to one of the new admirals i thought, im typing this without fact checking first
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Senkradlol For This Useful Post:
J-man123 (11-06-2013)
Old 11-06-2013, 02:22 PM   #7
apacolypz
ANBU

http://readms.com/r/one_piece/727/2130/1

So it was Drake..as I thought his hat was knocked off.
Old 11-06-2013, 06:06 PM   #8
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dfla's intelligence gets more and more impressive all the time. His take down of the king was brilliant. He forced Riku into a position where the citizens showed him the highest level of trust, just to drag him through the mud.
Old 11-06-2013, 07:50 PM   #9
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck09 View Post
Great chapter.

Really looking forward to seeing Law in the flashbacks though i suspect there will be one or two more chapters before we see his role.

I'm a little confused I remember reading something on the forums this was when One Piece newest movie was coming out Z. It talked about how Z lost his arm to a pirate which then had the WG come up with the Warlord idea, and the pirate was Donflamingo ?

Was this false or ? Cause then that would mean there would be no need for him to force himself into the Warlords if he was the first.
The Dude that took his arm became a Shichibukai, and also killed his wife.
I'm suspecting Dfla myself.
But it seemed like He felt insulted that a Pirate was elevated to such stature after screwing him and his family over. Additionally he left the Marines and was anti-Marine, AND Pirate, which was his symbol. Only Dudes he show'd any respect to was Luffy, and Aokiji.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkradlol View Post
He lost his arm to one of the new admirals i thought, im typing this without fact checking first
Dag posted a link to the movie a lil while ago. It was a good watch. Z was a Beast, like beyond WB, easy. He was retarded.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 11-06-2013 at 07:52 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 04:56 AM   #10
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

At first I thought DD was trying to be like Croc. It's now clear that it was rather Croc who tried to be Dfla 2.0 and just how many spies and double agents has this dude planted. Monet's name coming up again. Not to even talk of Vergo. Dude is really in everything. Defeating him will bring the world to the brink of another war of the best.

Flashback was predicted.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 05:36 AM   #11
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
At first I thought DD was trying to be like Croc. It's now clear that it was rather Croc who tried to be Dfla 2.0 and just how many spies and double agents has this dude planted. Monet's name coming up again. Not to even talk of Vergo. Dude is really in everything. Defeating him will bring the world to the brink of another war of the best.

Flashback was predicted.
This is another war...but IMO this war won't happen as fast as WOB. This will take time...as Luffy and Law place a domino piece that goes off (kidnapping CC and destroying SAD) now that they have involved Dofla who has ties with Kaidou...this will shake the entire NW/World. The Royals/WG will do anything and everything to stop Luffy which will develop more ties and relationships/enemies. Luffy will have the Yonkui's coming after him along side some warlords. Luffy will continue to build his reputation and his hunger to become the Pirate King...and more contestants will appear to challenge Luffy's right to One Piece....this war started in PH but won't end until Luffy brings the curtain down.
Old 11-10-2013, 03:26 PM   #12
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

just a thought, what if law is rebecca's brother (maybe half brother)? i mean there is no refereces whatsoever but with what Oda is taking us, it could possibly be an option.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 07:16 PM   #13
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Great chapter.

Lol at people who are like: "omg this doflamingo guy is so evuul, cant wait till luffee hits him in teh face omg".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
just a thought, what if law is rebecca's brother (maybe half brother)? i mean there is no refereces whatsoever but with what Oda is taking us, it could possibly be an option.
No. Law has never been to Dressrosa before.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Pritha (11-11-2013)
Old 11-10-2013, 07:47 PM   #14
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Great chapter.

Lol at people who are like: "omg this doflamingo guy is so evuul, cant wait till luffee hits him in teh face omg".

No. Law has never been to Dressrosa before.
lol i know right? why would they want to see an antagonist in a story beat by the protagonist lol
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote