Naruto_655 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-13-2013, 10:21 AM   #16
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_655

Quote:
I guess I'm the only one that thought this chapter was decent... especially compared to the previous weeks' chapters.
Well, this chapter was better than the previous chapters solely due to some of that damage done to the plot being actually acknowledged. But I still wouldn't consider it decent because of the goddamn hammering of the Aesop over and over again, like the readers had really short memories and the last 60 chapters weren't enough.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2013, 11:17 AM   #17
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Well this is gonna be anti-climactic. Madara's royally fucked, Obito's fucking done, the Ten Tails is stopped, what's left to do. Oh right have the only remaining antagonist pull some absolute bullshit out of his ass to try and preserve the drama.
Old 11-13-2013, 12:39 PM   #18
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Love and peace!
Love and peace!
Love and peace!
Love and peace!
Love and peace!
Love and peace!
Love and peace!
Love and peace!

Fuck you Madara, Imma blow shit up with my nuclear rasengan. Then....

Love and peace!
Love and peace!
Old 11-13-2013, 01:27 PM   #19
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

What happened this week.

1. Talk-no-jutsu is apparently a technique Naruto inherited from his mother.

2. Minato called Kakashi out for not handling Obito himself.

3. Everyone but Minato apparently completely forgot about Madara.

4. Obito cries about Rin some more.

5. Apparently the only thing holding Kakashi back from committing suicide was the memory of Obito.

Next week Obito is gonna use Rinnetensi to bring everyone back to life. However in doing so Madara and the Hokages also get brought back to life. Minato dieing of blood lose because of his missing arm tries to give Naruto the Nine Tails before he dies. However before he can take it Madara steals it as well as the other Bijuu and Activates Infinite Tsukuyomi at the end of the chapter (which is the years end cliffhanger). The new year starts off in the dream world.

Overall this chapter sucked. 3 out of 5 just because of Sasuke and the fact that Obito's role in the story is almost over(unless of course he's brought back next year via Infinite Tsukuyomi).

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 11-13-2013 at 09:15 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 04:36 PM   #20
Alastor
Academy Student

Alastor is an unknown quantity at this point

Didn't like this chapter too much. It was refreshing for Sasuke to remind us how a manga about ninjas trained to be killer assassins should be. But naturally that flame got put out before it got started. Overall I agree with Numinous on this chapter. This chapter was so saturated with reoccurring themes that I didn't even feel anything while reading it. It's like trying to tell the same joke 500x and expecting the same response as the first. In reality its just gets annoying after a while. And in spite of the fact that the manga is just about drowning in these themes, Kishi just keeps going for them without end. It makes it seem like the manga isn't going anywhere despite the fact that the story line is technically progressing.

Last edited by Alastor; 11-13-2013 at 04:41 PM.
Alastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 07:37 PM   #21
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Not all surprising and it was alright chapter simple as that.
-SassyLady- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:22 PM   #22
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

This chapter is how it should have been done to begin with. If you totally discard all of Naruto's TnJ up to know and look at this chapter alone, then it's pretty damn good. But by tacking it on the end of Naruto's 100 chapter TnJ spam-fest (like the afterbirth of an aborted fetus that it is), it becomes cheap as hell.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:40 PM   #23
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

If any more Friends, Besties or not have issues to work out, or to talk any more, I will jump off a building Kevin Hart, and kill myself. If I come back like Neo, I'll try at least 100,000 moar times for Ah Gou.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 02:23 AM   #24
junior3605
ANBU

junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light

Back again are we? Seriously....who runs this forum?

On topic: Anyone know when we start getting chapters again?
Old 11-25-2013, 03:09 AM   #25
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior3605 View Post
Back again are we? Seriously....who runs this forum?

On topic: Anyone know when we start getting chapters again?
Dec 4th I believe we get a chapter then it goes on hiatus.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 04:26 AM   #26
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Forum goes haywire anytime it wants. Back again are we. Thank God this time posts didn't go back as far as 6 Months like last time

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 07:44 AM   #27
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I'll say What up!, and thank God for Animes... The Uchihas have been awesome.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 11-25-2013, 08:00 AM   #28
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I'll say What up!, and thank God for Animes... The Uchihas have been awesome.
Anime- uchiha brothers tag team has been awesome!!
Old 11-25-2013, 08:08 AM   #29
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Anime- uchiha brothers tag team has been awesome!!
The asswhuppin Edo-Madara's putting on the Kages as well. What I also got is that Madara had the ability of Perfect Susanno when he fought Oohniki as a kid, he stated he just didn't want to use it vs. kids. His statement makes sense...'Its a blessing that Harashirma's not here too, that means the map of the landscape won't change soo much'. He knew that both Hara and himself could flatten mountains, and end villages on a whim... that's some swag, now I hopes he shows some shit, Kishi's had him in 'Offpanel Hell' since forever.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 11-25-2013, 08:51 AM   #30
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
The asswhuppin Edo-Madara's putting on the Kages as well. What I also got is that Madara had the ability of Perfect Susanno when he fought Oohniki as a kid, he stated he just didn't want to use it vs. kids. His statement makes sense...'Its a blessing that Harashirma's not here too, that means the map of the landscape won't change soo much'. He knew that both Hara and himself could flatten mountains, and end villages on a whim... that's some swag, now I hopes he shows some shit, Kishi's had him in 'Offpanel Hell' since forever.
Indeed the late fight was well animated. Madara is just too much and agreed he could use PS when he was in the land of stone/iron. Oonoki though is also showing his battle experience and Madara wants to destroy their morale. Also how A was caught in madaras genjutsu. So much is cleared up due to the anime
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-25-2013)