One piece 729 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-25-2013, 04:59 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
One piece 729

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/One-Piece...-Law?id=180068

Dfla, what a great villain.

Shit is about to explode on DR.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2013, 06:15 AM   #2
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough
Re: One piece 729

I gotta say, this is just awesome. Law is too awesome to die and now we know who he's fighting for, Kora.

Lufy vs Dfla, Zoro v Tora is on all day. Kinamon vs Bastile??

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 07:47 AM   #3
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

What up, from the anime it seems, Law and Luffy had planned on taking out Kaido sense the merger. Therefore Dofla is like 'small fries' to them, and it was destined for either both Luffy and Law, or one of them to take him out anyway. Luffy said all he wanted is to take out Shanks last.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 05:50 PM   #4
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

This chapter was a fucking masterpiece. Was not expecting for Doflamingo to bloody massacre Law. Next chapter should be something special. Luffy may or may not quit the contest to beat the shit out of Doflamingo.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:59 PM   #5
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Just went down memory lane watching Marineford Arc... Whitebeard at the end was a monster, Done Flamingo never ventured his way. Sengoku either, or Milhawk... Gotta give Akinau Dap for jumping off that bridge. I didn't think He'd live past those attack, but not only did he recover, he was able to best Aokiji. Those are nuts of iron, he deserves to be Top Admiral. Still hate the Fucker, just respects Him.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 11-26-2013, 04:01 PM   #6
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

The plan was to have Kaidou take out Dfla after the alliance stopped the smile production. The plan changed due to the info they acquired on DR and Dfla being a few steps ahead of them in the beginning.

Dfla is by no means small fry for the alliance. Given the ass whopping he gave Law Luffy will have a bitch of a time beating him. Hell, he might need help to get the job done since Dfla's ability is the perfect counter to Luffy's ability.

Last edited by Dagoro; 11-26-2013 at 04:02 PM.
Old 11-26-2013, 04:26 PM   #7
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
The plan was to have Kaidou take out Dfla after the alliance stopped the smile production. The plan changed due to the info they acquired on DR and Dfla being a few steps ahead of them in the beginning.

Dfla is by no means small fry for the alliance. Given the ass whopping he gave Law Luffy will have a bitch of a time beating him. Hell, he might need help to get the job done since Dfla's ability is the perfect counter to Luffy's ability.
Can't really tell, Law also got crushed by Vergo, before he went fool. Additionally he sliced a whole island basically in half, he could be playing possum.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 11-26-2013, 04:31 PM   #8
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Vergo had the upper hand because he held Law's heart. The second Law got it back Vergo got taken out. Dfla is an entirely different beast.
Old 11-26-2013, 04:41 PM   #9
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Vergo had the upper hand because he held Law's heart. The second Law got it back Vergo got taken out. Dfla is an entirely different beast.
While I think so also, my mind says the last major character Dofla help off was Oars, Jr. He didn't kill Bellamy, and though he does have a lot of power, I need to see the 'Killer Instinct' instead of playing around with people. Akainau has it, I want to see it in Dofla. Taking nothing from Him, just want to see, that's all, so that he lives up to his hype.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 11-26-2013, 04:46 PM   #10
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

I think he has lived up to the hype. Dfla is ruthless when it comes to dealing with his enemies and punishing his subordinates, yet he cares about those loyal to him to an extent. He fits the mob boss role nicely, he isn't the crazy villain type.
Old 11-26-2013, 07:00 PM   #11
NeoKakarott023

Agreed, but some death is needed IMHO. If he turns out being the Dude that killed Z's Wife, okay, but just sayin, just cutting people up, turning them into toys, dwarves, is cool and all, but off somebody. Sure he's attempted, but just looking for some moar substance to back up his backstory personally, just me.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 11-27-2013, 06:11 AM   #12
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Dude you are forgetting you are dealing with Oda here. Senseless killing is just not his thing.

Luffy has his back against the wall with this one. He clearly stated his haki is weak against cutting and piercing attacks. Sure, his sheer speed could do much but we talking Dfla here. Dude's got all three haki's (blocking and dodging Sanji's red devil leg is no joke). Luffy needs help.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 06:53 AM   #13
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
Dude you are forgetting you are dealing with Oda here. Senseless killing is just not his thing.

Luffy has his back against the wall with this one. He clearly stated his haki is weak against cutting and piercing attacks. Sure, his sheer speed could do much but we talking Dfla here. Dude's got all three haki's (blocking and dodging Sanji's red devil leg is no joke). Luffy needs help.
Well Luffy has all three types of Haki I thought? Luffy agreed will have a tough time against Dofla but his speed and armament haki may be his clutch. PH Law was shown able to cut through Dofla's strongest armament haki underling.

DR Luffy beat the strongest wielding armament user in that of Don. I think in terms of that type of Haki Luffy and Law may actually surpass Dofla. Though Luffy's Conqueror's haki may be insufficient compared. Also remind me but I thought Dofla only had two types of Haki...Busoshoku Haki and Haoshoku Haki?
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 07:19 AM   #14
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

People put way too much stock on what Dfla said about Vergo. He was not Dfla's strongest subordinate, he was the most valuable because of his successful infiltration of the Navy.

I expect the top 3 to shit on completely shit on Vergo in terms of power. As for Dfla, let's be honest here people the man is a monster. He casually stopped a guy who ripped an iceberg out of the ground with his bare hands and tossed it like a Frisbee, he dodged and sliced a giant's leg from a huge distant by flicking his finger, he is fast and has massive range. His reactions are fast enough to slice an meteor mid flight to pieces, and can effortlessly cut buildings as if they were made of clay.

Luffy might take him alone but this will be Rob Lucci x10, and to think that this guy is scared shitless of Kaido. That speaks volumes about Kaido's power, what we saw from a dying WB will be nothing compared to what a healthy Emperor can do.. That is my wager.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Pritha (11-27-2013)
Old 11-27-2013, 11:59 PM   #15
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
People put way too much stock on what Dfla said about Vergo. He was not Dfla's strongest subordinate, he was the most valuable because of his successful infiltration of the Navy.

I expect the top 3 to shit on completely shit on Vergo in terms of power. As for Dfla, let's be honest here people the man is a monster. He casually stopped a guy who ripped an iceberg out of the ground with his bare hands and tossed it like a Frisbee, he dodged and sliced a giant's leg from a huge distant by flicking his finger, he is fast and has massive range. His reactions are fast enough to slice an meteor mid flight to pieces, and can effortlessly cut buildings as if they were made of clay.

Luffy might take him alone but this will be Rob Lucci x10, and to think that this guy is scared shitless of Kaido. That speaks volumes about Kaido's power, what we saw from a dying WB will be nothing compared to what a healthy Emperor can do.. That is my wager.

I personally never stated that Vergo was Dofla's strongest underling...I said strongest Armament haki user. Also the longest running underling working for Dofla. Luffy also has incredible reflexes and range with his attacks. Sure enough all of this is happening just to prevent Kaido's wrath...he most assuredly is a monster...Though his real strength may also come from the size of his zoan army. Who is to say that Dofla is scared shitless or worried over his kindgom falling apart. As we have found out Kaido is behind and apart of his biggest schemes. Not only loss of money but position could be in order. So he is protecting all of that with a sick grin.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote