Bleach 559 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-27-2013, 01:28 AM   #1
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,767 Times in 927 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Bleach 559

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/559

Enjoy!
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2013, 02:13 AM   #2
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Bleach 559

kinda a dumb chapter...so Second in command just leaves and Kyorya allows him to without hesitating....He goes back just to kill two of his surviving SR's? Rukia and Renji finally arrive....Hisagi and Baldy are together so hopefully we will see some high speed action..and yeah bankai's.....
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 03:09 AM   #3
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Kyoraku didn't permit him to leave. Yhwach created a portal on his side of the barrier, allowing him to return.

Rukia and Renji arriving like they're supposed to be all bad ass is just amusing to me. When has Rukia ever been powerful, much less strong enough to be a force here?

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 03:19 AM   #4
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Kyoraku didn't permit him to leave. Yhwach created a portal on his side of the barrier, allowing him to return.

Rukia and Renji arriving like they're supposed to be all bad ass is just amusing to me. When has Rukia ever been powerful, much less strong enough to be a force here?

Um..so when they did all that talking before he entered said "portal"...SS could of attempted to contest his leaving...since the barrier before them she created herself..

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/559/8

He was summoned it didn't say anything about the actual summoning being a portal....

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/559/9
http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/559/12

Just as he easily appeared in head captains headquarters...he is shown walking into the court before Juha Bach. He could of simply used the shadows for transport....
Old 11-27-2013, 04:57 AM   #5
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

So, nothing happened. Bwach could just kill this guys and leave us to just see this fight. Way to go, Kubo. Chickening out on the only worthwhile fight in this war so far.

What does Rukia think she's coming to do. Renji is a plus though.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 05:01 AM   #6
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
So, nothing happened. Bwach could just kill this guys and leave us to just see this fight. Way to go, Kubo. Chickening out on the only worthwhile fight in this war so far.

What does Rukia think she's coming to do. Renji is a plus though.
Yeah Rukia....depending on her upgrades..she probably can cast ice all around SS now lol.. Renji got his bankai reconstructed so he can probably handle some bitches now. Hopefully his bankai itself has been reformed so his kido power level is probably bananas. He will def be great assistance until Ichigo shows up....

yeah sorry chapter..

2 out of 5

http://readms.com/r/bleach/559/2164/1

Last edited by apacolypz; 11-27-2013 at 06:41 AM.
Old 11-27-2013, 10:53 PM   #7
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Kubo and his assistants are too fucking lazy to even double check the drawings these days. Remember how Shunsui lost his right eye (got shot by the guy with the pistols) just a few chapters ago and was wearing a goddamn eye patch? Where did that shit go?

Edit: Go back a few chapters to when their fight just started and you will see he's wearing the eye patch in every panel. Here, and here. This chapter it's missing in EVERY SINGLE panel. That's ridiculously lazy drawing even for bleach. For shame Kubo.

Last edited by ask me anything; 11-27-2013 at 11:05 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 11:47 PM   #8
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,767 Times in 927 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Not only that but he switches where the eye patches are. It went from being on the right to the left. And in this chapter, particularly in this page he has it on in the first panel and off in the third. lulz wut?
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-28-2013)
Old 12-02-2013, 06:34 PM   #9
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Until Aizen returns, or at least the clowns from above (not the ones that went up they're for training/healing, except for Ichigo, and mayyyybe Byakuya, after touching the bean from Urahara he'll get his Bankai back, but unlike the others below, he was healing/training on a different level, even beyond Grandpa Big Fox, and the stupid heart shit. The User doesn't even seem to understand whats going on. Plus I'm a Byakuya Fan, so just hoping, but no big expectations from Renji, or Rukia, except for some fireworks around they're original shit, and possibly a Bankai for Rukia. The only 2 in the SS, I give a chance against real problems is Kenpachi with his new Bankai, and Science Dude in the Glowing Stupid Looking Suit, but he knows shit, LOTS of shit, not as much overall as Urahara, but enough to be a problem.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote