Naruto 656 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-28-2013, 11:14 AM   #16
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Naruto 656

Really, what we need is a bit of a fight, a lot of back and forth about goals and bonds and philosophies, then, just when Madara is distracted by the Naruto love-in, in pops Orochimaru with his edo-Kages, fuses with him and takes over. Orochimaru says "Thanks, everyone, got exactly what I always wanted, hey look - it's the murderous Sasuke who you all wanted dead, Byyy-eeeeeeeeeeee".

Doesn't exactly end the series but hey, very Orochimaru.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2013, 12:27 PM   #17
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

So if Madara activates the moons eye plan..What's it matter if he's alive or dead for that? I guess being dead would suck, but if it meant immortal? I just can't wrap my head around the pros and cons
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 01:40 PM   #18
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Madara just Garlic Jr.'d himself.
Madara just Dr. Evil'd himself.
Madara just made himself a lame filler villain.

Seriously, how is handicapping yourself and taking away the two greatest advantages, immortality and unlimited chakra, going to instill fear? This is literally the ending to "Bowfinger", where all the ninjas have enough weapons to make the Army jealous, just to toss them aside to have a lame hand to hand fight. This makes no fucking sense!

Oh fuck it, Naruto, give him a happy tickle so he repents and lets just end this embarrassment!
The Following User Says Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
Numinous (11-28-2013)
Old 11-28-2013, 02:55 PM   #19
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Oh, I knew this was going to happen after it actually happen... Quit using hindsight BIAS, none of you knew that madara was going to use black zetsu to take over Obito to use gedo rinne tensai to bring him back and that being alive would allow him to fight at his best... you all thought that madara was going to take hashirama's sage chakra to power up and take control over the god tree...

BOT:
I thought it was a great chapter... Never saw it coming... Black zetsu assisting madara to get himself brought back... and there is no way this is the end of Obito... He has to redeem himself and actually show whathe can do with both his MS eye's at once...

That is unless Obito gives kakashi his other eye and his half zetsu body to power them... Either way, we will get to see what both eyes are capable of so either Obito comes back and gets his other eye to fight with both against madara or kakashi gets the other eye and the half zetsu body to power them (remember, zetsu can overlap people so they can steal chakra or be worn like Obito worn tobi for a couple years...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 03:04 PM   #20
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Madara just Garlic Jr.'d himself.
Madara just Dr. Evil'd himself.
Madara just made himself a lame filler villain.

Seriously, how is handicapping yourself and taking away the two greatest advantages, immortality and unlimited chakra, going to instill fear? This is literally the ending to "Bowfinger", where all the ninjas have enough weapons to make the Army jealous, just to toss them aside to have a lame hand to hand fight. This makes no fucking sense!

Oh fuck it, Naruto, give him a happy tickle so he repents and lets just end this embarrassment!
Madara with susanoo, Preta paths power and hashirama auto-helaing that is only limited by deep internal damage makes him already pretty much impossible to hit unless he wants you too plus able to heal any external damage he may get by any chance and having his chakra plus hashirama base chakra level from being a hybrid being of both gives him a power level and stamina so high that the ET never made much of a difference in the first place...

ANd from what he said, being alive will allow him to fight at his normally which implies what we all already knew, he wa snot fighting at his best and is already validated by Madara once being brought back to life gained the power to break hashirama's sage sealing posts and the seal sai put on him as as well...

So expect all RG abilities besides just preta path along with his EMS abilities and hashirama abilities which will make madara 2X as deadly as he was as an edo...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 04:39 PM   #21
f1madman
Genin

f1madman is an unknown quantity at this point

So now that MAdara isn't Edo, doesn't have Edo regeneration and infinite chakra... how is he even remotely have a chance of beating 1st and NAruto?
f1madman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 05:08 PM   #22
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

I wonder if kyf realizes that Madara is now holding the juubi, which grants him enough power to break out of Hashirama's seals.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (11-28-2013)
Old 11-28-2013, 06:17 PM   #23
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Imagine a nub like Obito gave them that much trouble. A guy like Madara would give them some more but not too much because then the main char wouldn't win.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 06:26 PM   #24
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Oh, I knew this was going to happen after it actually happen... Quit using hindsight BIAS, none of you knew that madara was going to use black zetsu to take over Obito to use gedo rinne tensai to bring him back and that being alive would allow him to fight at his best... you all thought that madara was going to take hashirama's sage chakra to power up and take control over the god tree...
@bolded: Funny, because not only I did not see anyone say that, you're quite an humble person to dictate what others think, don't you think?

And no shit Sherlock, that nobody could possibly guess how exactly would this chapter roll, what you clearly ignored is that people, including myself, said that something incredibly contrived and stupid would have to happen to Madara in order to defeat him. And behold, he gave himself the nerfbat just to confirm that suspicion. Sorry if your fanboyism didn't allow you to see the obvious.

And no matter how much you wank about how Madara is oh-so cool, he can die and/or run out of chakra. So what if he has more pew-pew-laz0rs, he willingly gave himself two, TWO, weaknesses that are much more exploitable than the one he had (being sealed).

Quote:
I wonder if kyf realizes that Madara is now holding the juubi, which grants him enough power to break out of Hashirama's seals.
Unless I missed some panel, Madara doesn't have the Juubi at all. He might subdue the Bijuu later, but right now he doesn't have access to that power.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 07:07 PM   #25
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

He still has the body in him. Which has considerable power if it keeps the host alive after the chakra extraction. Unless I'm mistaken on this rendition of Rinne Tensei. Which is possible.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-28-2013), Numinous (11-30-2013)
Old 11-28-2013, 10:24 PM   #26
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,655 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkradlol View Post
So if Madara activates the moons eye plan..What's it matter if he's alive or dead for that? I guess being dead would suck, but if it meant immortal? I just can't wrap my head around the pros and cons
He needs the power of the Juubi to power that plant in order to use the Moon Eye technique.

I'm assuming in order to seal all the Bijuu inside himself like Obito did, and also transform into the So6P he needs to be alive, and not an edo. I'm not 100% sure on that though, but it seems likely.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (11-30-2013), Gakure (12-02-2013), Senkradlol (11-29-2013)
Old 11-29-2013, 08:48 AM   #27
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Don't know what KYF is talking about. Did any of us not believe Madara was going to shed his dead zombie form for a form that Naruto and Sasuke could beat? You know, that thing where the villains attain their true goal but it actually makes them vulnerable? You know, the thing that happens in every story where someone seems unbeatable?

C'mon Trope Monkeys, help me out here.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-29-2013), emachina (12-02-2013), Numinous (11-30-2013)
Old 11-29-2013, 01:04 PM   #28
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Madara: LULZ FINALLY I HAVE BEEN RESSURECTED. Too bad.....*turns dramatically* IMMA NO MORE DEAD AND IMMORTAL

Naruto with all the tailed beasts and UNLIMITED chakra Hokage cool dudezz: *Flexing Muscles* *Evil Grin*

Madara: uh oh....

*Fade to black as Madara screams Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*
Old 11-30-2013, 01:00 AM   #29
MrBIG
Genin

MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point

Hashimara, one of the greatest ninjas to have ever lived; God among shinobis. Yet he knows no sealing jutsus.

Amazing.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrBIG For This Useful Post:
f1madman (11-30-2013), k-lai (12-03-2013)
Old 11-30-2013, 01:16 AM   #30
RAJIN
Genin

RAJIN is on a distinguished road

UCHIHA MADARA is made mortal because all those fodders can't beat him leave alone eliminating him.

KISHI couldn't do anything else.
RAJIN is offline   Reply With Quote