One Piece 730 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-03-2013, 12:58 PM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
One Piece 730

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/730

SO Fujitora shows up to help take Law Hostage to the Palace. Dofla will tell the Admiral whatever he needs to. I have a funny feeling about him asking Fuji to go back with him. Fuji tells Dofla he will decide his actions depending on the chat. Big Mom shows up to capture CC who stole money and exhausted her resources for his research. She wants to capture CC from SH's. With permission to attack and head to Zou Nami, Brook,sanji and Chopper and Momo head their to Zou. Luffy waiting on an exit from the sea stone prison is with Zoro and Kinemon. The three aim to head towards the palace while Robin, Ussop and Franky head to the factory.

(to note Dofla continues to blind the citizens...)

Last edited by apacolypz; 12-03-2013 at 01:39 PM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Gakure (12-04-2013), Numinous (12-03-2013)

Old 12-03-2013, 01:37 PM   #2
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: One Piece 730

When I saw BM's ship my jaw dropped.

How the fuck are the SHs going to manage this ?

Holy shit this powder keg is about to go nuclear.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (12-03-2013), Numinous (12-03-2013)
Old 12-03-2013, 01:42 PM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

Yeah my eyes def popped! Would never of expected Oda to introduce the Big Mom arc while in the climax of dresarosa. Bloody awesome! So far tho only two of her henchmen are confirmed as being on board. So lion turtle will fight chopper and the egg dude will fight sanji. Assuming more guest are hidden on deck.
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (12-03-2013)
Old 12-03-2013, 01:54 PM   #4
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

They are going to Zou...fuck yeah. Bring on the Heart pirates, this shit will be epic.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2013, 02:54 PM   #5
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Mind=blown.

What in the flying fuck is going to happen now??
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2013, 03:39 PM   #6
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Holy Crap I really cant believe that Big Mom came!!!

My god this arc is so badass.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buck09 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2013, 04:28 PM   #7
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

I hope Oda handles the rolling out of BM's crew really well. If Sanji gives them pause it will result in power level shit storms. The SHs on the Sunny are not the best suited for ranged combat so I'm curious to see how they get out of this one since Sanji will return fire.
Old 12-03-2013, 06:32 PM   #8
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Zombie Jesus on a Stick! "Oh you guys thought Doflamingo and Fujitora were already kicking the SH's asses to hell and back? Don't worry, let's add Big Mom just to fuck with your brains".

All of my applauses to Oda, and I sincerely hope that Kishimoto wakes the fuck up and takes notes on how plot twists are done during a climax.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 12:49 AM   #9
apacolypz
ANBU

So anyone wanna guess..did Big Mom's ship eat a devil fruit? A singing happy ass ship with a real personality??? interesting lol! Also thinking back to PH when her underlings were watching CC's experiment. They were concerned about two things...SH's and CC now we know why. Kaido is a beast and shanks is just a man from what we have seen...what powers does Big Mom possess?
Old 12-04-2013, 05:35 AM   #10
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Firstly one quick question as im still a little confused, last week we didnt get a One Piece chapter was it on break ? Or was that last week chapter coming out very late and it means were getting another one this week or ?

Been having a think about the SH members on the Sunny. Nami she will be able to offer some support in the Ranged combat field, becuase we all know that Sanji is strong but hes not stupid hes not going to try take on one of the Yonkou's himself with barely half the SH's.

I was thinking though what about the Goan Cannon ( The cannon used by Ussop against the Flying Fish Riders) couldnt that be of great help to the guys on Sunny in this circumstances ? I know Franky had Ussop shoot it cause hes the sharp shooter, but given the size of Big Mom's ship I dont think it would be too hard for one of them fire it at. The only thing I could see to stop this is perhaps the DF user on Big Mom crew, the Tiger / Turtle one, I imagine he might try to block it.

But reread the chapter and is it just me whos looking forward to seeing Law's crew again ?

And lastly what do you think the chances of the Kidd Alliance showing up to battle Big Mom ? We were all shocked of Big Mom showing up so I dont think we can rule anything out at the moment.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)

Last edited by Buck09; 12-04-2013 at 05:37 AM.
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 05:50 AM   #11
apacolypz
ANBU

No One Piece last week it was on break. Another alliance group could happen since they also were going after the Yonkou's. Drake is dealing with Caribou and Law's Heart pirates are waiting at Zou. Right now if Nami and group can't defend themselves they will be sitting ducks. Knowingly using coup de burst to get out of there. Big Mom was a big surprise but I think she is still waiting on her couch while her subordinates take charge to the SH's. Depending on if they have more foe on her ship Nami and crew should be able to handle it. Only issue is this talking boat of BM's.
Old 12-04-2013, 08:43 AM   #12
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

And here I was thinking the plot for this arc couldnt get any denser, that Oda was tying up loose ends only for it to burst in my face. I cant help but laugh. Just dont know which words to use to describe this man. I'm speechless.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 10:59 PM   #13
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

http://readms.com/r/one_piece/730/2173/1?t=2&f=0&e=1
A much better translation.

It looks like it's going to end up being Luffy vs. Donflamingo, and Zoro vs. Fujitora, with the samurai guy, Franky, Ussop, Robin and various others fighting DD's 4 lieutenants.

Epic fight incoming. Although Zoro shouldn't be at a level where he can beat an admiral. Delay him for a while sure, but beat him outright, nah.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 11:10 PM   #14
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

I dont know why they are running around, zoro could have easily cut the bars or put a hole in the wall or even luffy could have used third gear to break it down. but what a chapter, jaw-dropping.
I think zoro can beat him. We havent been shown his real powers and he was trained by Mihawk btw.

Last edited by Pritha; 12-04-2013 at 11:13 PM.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 02:27 AM   #15
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

I honestly think that Luffy vs Doflamingo is either going to be Post TS Luffy vs Crocodile or Post TS Luffy vs Lucci, maybe even Luffy vs Enel somehow.

Zoro needs to reveal his CoA sooner or later.

I'd like to see how Sanji holds off Tamago and Pekoms as well as talking ship.

Other than that... 4/5
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote