Naruto 658 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-11-2013, 04:22 AM   #16
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto 658

It seems he inherits the powers already. Remember Itachi was blind and still had Susanoo up?
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2013, 04:24 AM   #17
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

The dude has no eye balls.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (12-14-2013)
Old 12-11-2013, 04:42 AM   #18
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Ye but he already unlocked the power once susanoo requires amaterasu and Tsukoyomi to be used before it's unlocked but it never said it required eyes. This is shown in the Itachi vs Sasuke fight when he was blind and still casting Susanoo. You don't require the eyes to activate susanoo after you unlocked it previously is what I'm saying.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (12-13-2013), Sensei-Q (12-14-2013)
Old 12-11-2013, 05:35 AM   #19
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

This doesn't make any sense. Susanoo without eyeballs is just as messed up as Madara not dying from all those Bijuu attacks. Just end this already. We're way past logic.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
ExplosiveArt (12-11-2013), NeoKakarott023 (12-11-2013), platinumrug (12-13-2013), Sensei-Q (12-14-2013)
Old 12-11-2013, 06:12 AM   #20
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

This fuckin manga is a train wreck lmao ,im done.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 06:49 AM   #21
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Kishimoto himself pretty much stated what's on his mind when he's writing this manga and this chapter encapsulates it nicely. No fucks given, logic is abandoned altogether just to hype a villain that we know ever since he was brought back that he'd be defeated by Naruto's rainbow powers.

I think Kishi is becoming the main advertiser for OP, SnK and other Shounen with this spectacular failure of a climax.

Edit: About using Susanoo without eyes, Dagoro is right, you shouldn't be able to use any MS doujutsu without eyes because they are channeled through the eye. Whether the eye is seeing fully or not is irrelevant.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 12-11-2013 at 07:01 AM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (12-11-2013), ckraizitee (12-11-2013), ExplosiveArt (12-11-2013), Gakure (12-12-2013), Human Rasengan (12-20-2013), Sensei-Q (12-14-2013), Tzu Men (12-14-2013)
Old 12-11-2013, 07:25 AM   #22
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

It was already established he still had his eye powers without his eyes last chapter when he turned off Amaterasu, hence me getting so annoyed over this shit.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 07:49 AM   #23
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Ok so are we now seeing the physical resilience of hashirama or something? Since when has Madara ever been an indestructible juggernaut while in human form? He should have died like 7 times now. O and how can he use Sasanoo with no eyes? He does get 2 points for ripping off Zetsu's arm to replace his lost one though. Overall chapter gets a 3 out of 5(1 out of 5 plus 2 for taking Zetsu's arm). Would rate higher however the fights not even believable at this point.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 08:37 AM   #24
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Finally Madara takes an asswhuppin after gifting them out all over the place, that was refreshing, but the lack of others intervening at the point Zetsu shows up equats to stupidity. I assume Zetsu got the eye from wherever Obito was keeping it, or backtracked off panel back to the Hidden Rain at some point since Obito's offing of Konan to get the other one. I'm moar going with he just retrieved it from where Obito had it stored, he was only using one himself. He should've been a soul by now, besides whom says Gaara'/Shukkaku's sand isn't still inside of Madara. If they cut off an arm, Btw, they're stupid asses should've been aiming for the neck and maybe this shit would end. Headless characters don't rock out in Kishi's shit, they're ended.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 08:58 AM   #25
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Okay...okay...it's alright...all good. You know, just, I don't know...seeing this. It's enough to make a man try to use a q-tip up the nose to try and stab his brain so he fizzles out his short term memory. I understand if you tried that. But...but I'm stronger than that. No, I'm not weeping! Shut up!

I just want...to verify something here. Seven out of the nine tailed beasts just played rope a dope with Madara. The beasts made up of super chakra, that just chapters ago, we're turned into ninja cloaks of awesome, that made every ninja in the war a hillbilly badass. Each super powered mecha Godzilla monster out of the nightmares of little ninja children, did their best Chris Browns' fists to Rihannas' face on Madara. But, BUT! Only after having been...shot with an uzi clip worth of sand bullets!

What happens next? If I saw what I think I saw, and this isn't some crazed mushroom fever dream, this motherfucker Madara, after all that, after all of that abuse. Stood up and treated this whole situation like he'd forgotten a coupon at home when he's ringing up at checkout.

Right? That actually happened? And...AND! Next chapter, he's going to have a power boost!

What the holy fuck, man!?

Last edited by emachina; 12-11-2013 at 08:59 AM.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
ExplosiveArt (12-11-2013), MrBIG (12-11-2013), NeoKakarott023 (12-11-2013)
Old 12-11-2013, 09:32 AM   #26
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Well, if you ignore all the crap that came before and just think of Madara as an intelligent calculating Buu, this chapter wasn't half bad. The attacks, particularly from Gaara, were pretty fluid and interesting. Some good combat, even though it's only roll was to ship Madara as uber.

I mean, really, is anyone reading this expecting reason or continuity any more?
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (12-11-2013), Numinous (12-11-2013), platinumrug (12-13-2013)
Old 12-11-2013, 12:13 PM   #27
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
How the shitting hell is he not goddamn dead after 8 fucking bijuu played pinball with his ass? Sage Mode alone isn't enough to justify a mortal human being surviving haymakers from 8 Godzillas, especially given that Sasuke's sword and the sand bullets were enough to pierce his skin when SM Naruto wasn't having any of that kind of shit. Come on Kishi give us a fucking break. There's no justifiable reason for Madara to be surviving this, don't make him take it like a motherfucker just to make him seem like a more plausible threat. Just have him eat less shit. Not that fucking hard.
We are talking about a being of madara+Sage hashirama... how can you not understand? The strength of both plus the external healing abilities of hashirama allow madara to take such attacks all day, but the combined attack messed up his arm so bad that he had to replace it, hashirama's healing could not do sqaut for that...

And sasuke sword and bijuu level attack sand bullets could definitely get through SM naruto's skins... He is not that dense...

I am not too sure how he was able to use susanoo without eyes... Probably has something to do with the power existing within madara and only being channeled through his eyes, but madara has gained such control over the Uchiah power that he can put out amaterasu and use susanoo without eyes...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 12:27 PM   #28
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Well, if you ignore all the crap that came before and just think of Madara as an intelligent calculating Buu, this chapter wasn't half bad. The attacks, particularly from Gaara, were pretty fluid and interesting. Some good combat, even though it's only roll was to ship Madara as uber.

I'm with you. I liked seeing all the Bijuu working together, and especially the Gaara and Shukaku teamwork. Funny you mention Buu, now I can make the jump into Dragon Ball Z, which makes this all the more entertaining. Really, I'm just here for the ride at this point.
Old 12-11-2013, 01:53 PM   #29
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Not only I do agree that expecting anything reasonable from this manga is a chore, I find it such a gargantuan irony that this quote was followed by KYF pulling apologetics out of his derrire.

At this point, criticism is just venting off rather than legitimate upset and we have to simply enjoy the little this manga offers in such department.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 12-11-2013 at 02:45 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (12-11-2013)
Old 12-11-2013, 02:42 PM   #30
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I expect Madara to become the Erza of Naruto(minus the tits). Once he gets his lolpowerup he'll be pulling powers out of his ass that will shit all over the rules Kishi set for the Nardoverse.

Last edited by Dagoro; 12-11-2013 at 02:46 PM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (12-13-2013)