naruto660 - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-01-2014, 05:20 AM   #46
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: naruto660

HAPPY NEWRUTO TO YOU AND MAY ALL DOJUTSU HELP YOU SEE CLEAR!

The manga over the last year has been run amuck with highs and lows but there were shining outbreaks like Kabuto and how he will go down in history as the one man who waged the fourth great ninja war.

Without him and his edotensei none of this would be possible. So thanks you four eyed fool you fool for giving us the Godzilla-fixation.
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
Clone_Sage (01-02-2014)

Old 01-01-2014, 05:23 AM   #47
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Okkay, lol, I'm officially high, and drunk.... Happy Newest Year My Niggas, and Biatches!!! Those are meant positively if you can wrap ones mind around it. You too KYF... lmao, Be safe people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Officoially blasted Happiest freaking New Fucking year and shit Yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy New Year to you too my brother! To everyone..... Sitting at work sober as fuck.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
HAPPY NEWRUTO TO YOU AND MAY ALL DOJUTSU HELP YOU SEE CLEAR!

The manga over the last year has been run amuck with highs and lows but there were shining outbreaks like Kabuto and how he will go down in history as the one man who waged the fourth great ninja war.

Without him and his edotensei none of this would be possible. So thanks you four eyed fool you fool for giving us the Godzilla-fixation.
True he did bring upon the 4th Great war with style...though let's give Obito some credit as well...as much as we hate this dude....He single handily shook up the entire Naruto universe. He created the opening of the Great Ninja war. Supplied by Madara's goals and will...Obito brought about thousands of clones of Zetsus, brought back the Juubi, Fought Kakashi, Guy, Naruto and Bee by himself, evaded all of Konoah up until the very end. He may not actually be the son of Madara but he played the game extremely well. I would hate to have a round of poker with this dude. Kishi has like you said supplied us with terrible and some awesome moments....He claimed he would resurrect the manga by blowing us away with his "third book" of the gutsy ninja. So far I am not impressed and still a bit disappointed at the direction the manga has taken...though I am praying he has a few tricks left up his sleeve.

Last edited by apacolypz; 01-01-2014 at 05:29 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 05:55 AM   #48
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

OBITO couldn't do shit if it weren't for Kabuto. Two words Ginkak kenkaku if they hadn't been edotensei Obito could have resurrected the Juubi
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 01-01-2014, 06:00 AM   #49
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
OBITO couldn't do shit if it weren't for Kabuto. Two words Ginkak kenkaku if they hadn't been edotensei Obito could have resurrected the Juubi
Couldn't do shit? If you take away Kabuto who did give Obito quite a bit of fighting power..you are only taking away Obito as the new sage, reviving the Juubi at that moment and no Edo's. That means a good deal of the threats presented would not be the case. Such as Madara. Though disagreed that would not mean Obito couldn't or didn't do shit....he would still be a beast to deal with.
There would still be a war (for the last two jinks)...there would still be the chance that he would become like the Sage of 6 paths.
Old 01-01-2014, 08:05 AM   #50
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

A slight chancE but highly unlikely. He wouldn't have weakened the alliance there would be no Madara. Seriously.how was he gonna revive Madara without using Edo Tensei . Nagato had already betrayed them. What was Obito gonna do? SERIOUSLY!!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 01-01-2014, 11:34 AM   #51
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by human rasengan View Post
a slight chance but highly unlikely. He wouldn't have weakened the alliance there would be no madara. Seriously.how was he gonna revive madara without using edo tensei . Nagato had already betrayed them. What was obito gonna do? Seriously!!!!
do what he did when madara was there....
Use statue
get last two jinks
become the juubi and move forward with the moons eye plan (of which obito did all by his lonesome)
alliance? This is a guy who was controlling 7 bijjuu lol
remember when kabuto brought back madara to confront obito....
Obito wasn't going as madara planned...and his reaction from that panel could indicate he wasnt aiming to bring him back. Even if he did bring madara back obito turned on him and became the jink instead of madara. You made it seem like obito didn't stand a chance against the alliance or concluding his plans...he had more than just a snowballs chance in hell in being successful.

Last edited by apacolypz; 01-01-2014 at 11:39 AM.
Old 01-01-2014, 05:33 PM   #52
DemonRage
Chuunin

DemonRage is on a distinguished road

I'm thinking of a plausible reason for Naruto to survive the extraction and what the extraction might do with Naruto unlike other jinks.

Since Kurama was put into his body, Naruto couldn't control his own chakra very well and it kind of suppressed by the presence of almost limitless bijuu chakra. Fact is that Naruto always had a huge chakra reserve, and because of that he survived becoming the 9-tails jink in the first place.

Now, when Kurama is extracted from him I don't expect him to die because of that huge chakra reserve and we might actually see a powerup. He is now in full control of his very own huge chakra pool and with it he can use it to balance nature chakra in an even more powerful sage mode.

Being able to become friends with the bijuu and working together was one thing, but having it removed is like Rock Lee removing his training weights during the Chuunin Exams.
DemonRage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DemonRage For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (01-02-2014)
Old 01-01-2014, 05:40 PM   #53
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,721 Times in 3,843 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Here's another reason for naruto to survive the extraction: we've seen it happen before with Kushina. The Uzumaki have a vast life force and can live long lives and survive things that kill others.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-01-2014), DemonRage (01-01-2014), jericho Uzimaki (01-02-2014), NeoKakarott023 (01-01-2014), Sensei-Q (01-01-2014)
Old 01-01-2014, 06:14 PM   #54
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

It's amazing that Madara is so fucking broken that he doesn't even need to actually break the jinchuuriki seals the way Obito and Nagato both had to, and with no logical reasoning or justification to back it up.

It almost seems like Kishi had all these different villains with different visions for how the plot would have to end with them and, because he couldn't decide between so many masterworks, decided to implement all of them. In sequence.
Old 01-01-2014, 06:18 PM   #55
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,721 Times in 3,843 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Kishi has admitted that he may have made Madara too powerful.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (01-01-2014)
Old 01-02-2014, 02:52 AM   #56
apacolypz
ANBU

Surviving the extraction? Were there any of us who thought Naruto would die? Naw son...that was the easiest assumption based as you said on what we've seen. The real question is what did Kurama and Gaara agree to? Did Madara actually absorb Kurama? I ask this because Zetsu pointed out which Madara agreed....sealing Bee or Kyuubi would affect the statue. So they went after Ichibi...then suddenly we see Naruto loose his chakra cloak. It wouldn't be possible for Kurama to store himself in another person without the proper seals would it? I mean say for instance Gaara was a jink so his body is capable of storing huge chakra reserves. Could Kurama possibly store himself within Gaara to temporarily hinder Madara?
Old 01-02-2014, 08:56 AM   #57
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Kishi has admitted that he may have made Madara too powerful.
Which he wouldn't have had to do if he didn't break the power levels in part 2. I agree that he's being shown as stupid strong, which is going to make his inevitable rainbow defeat lame as fuck. Just wish the fight scenes were more about strategy and wits in the heat of battle. Not whoevers got the biggest chakra peen.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 10:10 AM   #58
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Until he gets all the Bijuu inside him and becomes a jink, shouldn't he have a chakra limit? Obito prior to becoming jink said at one point, EVEN WITH BLACK ZETSU always being a part of Him, 'I'm at my limit'. That's the part that's killing everyone, Hell though Naruto's been going since forever, He's been OBVIOUSLY on panel given reboost, several times over, from different sources. But sometimes, an example when he used the Mass Clone Massive Rasengen Barrage against Edo-Madaras first use of Mokuton, he used all Kyuubs gave him at once, then he had to re-up. Madara should've been coughing blood, hurt, or whatever, Hara's healing aint that much, stop it.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 12:46 PM   #59
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Until he gets all the Bijuu inside him and becomes a jink, shouldn't he have a chakra limit? Obito prior to becoming jink said at one point, EVEN WITH BLACK ZETSU always being a part of Him, 'I'm at my limit'. That's the part that's killing everyone, Hell though Naruto's been going since forever, He's been OBVIOUSLY on panel given reboost, several times over, from different sources. But sometimes, an example when he used the Mass Clone Massive Rasengen Barrage against Edo-Madaras first use of Mokuton, he used all Kyuubs gave him at once, then he had to re-up. Madara should've been coughing blood, hurt, or whatever, Hara's healing aint that much, stop it.
Madara already has a large chakra pool...just under Hashirama's. Now he is reborn with Hashi cells and in conjunction using Sage chakra as well. In Hashi's case the most potent we have seen so far. He can exhaust his chakra, and if Zetsu wasn't there he would be without a arm. Naruto filled a hole in his gut just with Kyuubi's regenerative ability. If Tsunade could heal easily with her weaker form of medical ninjutsu..then it wouldn't be surprising that Madara would have a similar level of regenerative capabilities. Naruto also has been using Sage mode to help Kurama recover quickly. In addition before Kurama wasn't playing the tag on chakra...he was willing to aid Naruto. Now that he is able to combine both modes his chakra usage isn't drained as it was before. He is working with 1-3 chakra pools at all times.
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (01-02-2014)
Old 01-02-2014, 03:44 PM   #60
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

I think Bee is inside the tail so as to have some of Hacibi's chakra still inside him. It is a life saving move done by 8 tails and Bee. I am pretty sure they know what would happen if he was extracted from Bee.
Naruto will receive the other half of course but that half isn't the same personality it is another individual. Can't see them working the same way together. I agree he should utilize Sage mode better or maybe pull a "now I can do that jutsu" moment. Either way he should be laid out for at least two issues.
Also anyone ever thought that maybe Madara will pull the other half of Kurama out of Minato too? If that happens maybe it will force Minato to leave Naruto his final legacy. Flying thunder God. Then of course he will incorporate shadow clone,rasengan, and Sage mode into it.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote