naruto660 - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-02-2014, 07:38 PM   #61
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: naruto660

True, but getting hit by 7 to 9 bijuus at one time is no walk in the park, they're should've been a 'rest', or 'recovery' period before going to the next God Mode move.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2014, 12:20 AM   #62
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Everything is a walk in the park for Madara. He extracts the nijuu almost instantly, fight Sasuke while blind, owns the kage, owned the shinobi alliance, owned Hashi in one panel(absorbed) and you know what his biggest accomplishment is? Taking Kyuubi out of Naruto who could do that? Akatsuki tried and madara gets it the first few moments he gets his eye back( and it's only one eye too smh.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (01-03-2014)
Old 01-03-2014, 12:25 AM   #63
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
True, but getting hit by 7 to 9 bijuus at one time is no walk in the park, they're should've been a 'rest', or 'recovery' period before going to the next God Mode move.
Well technically Zetsu was the one who brought it to his attention...and that was the reason why Madara gave his response...

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/659/3
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/659/4
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/659/13

Remember Obito couldn't use both RG eyes. Madara told him to use his SG with the RG to be able to control the bijuu and use the jutsus. Obito's stamina could take using both a full pair of RG eyes. Madara got his original eyes back. His own stamina is outrageous. As he said if he uses the RG's power it will make his own skills look more polished and refined. This is what a youthful Madara looks like fighting with full power and some. Madara didn't need a break...once he got one of his eye back he got focused on the battle at hand rather than going all out. Again he still has sage chakra activated and now he is using the statue which was said already possesses huge amounts of power.

As Kael mentioned Kishi made Madara too powerful and he hasn't even explained why he was able to use dojutsu when he was blind.

EDIT:
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/619/17
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/619/18

(totally hypothetical )
Maybe Madara could use his dojutsu because he already developed the special chakra in his brain. Since he awakened his eyes early on in his life, maybe his brain got use to the special chakra that was being absorbed via optic nerve. The nerves probably grew thicker over time due to the alignment with Madara's dark emotions. Like a pseudo effect his brain may think his eyes are still connected. The darker ones emotional state goes the more stronger his potential in using the SG becomes.

Last edited by apacolypz; 01-03-2014 at 02:17 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 02:17 AM   #64
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,649 Times in 1,598 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

All in all these last few chapters have been beyond ridiculous. I mean Madara wiped his ass with 5 kages before he showed up at this battlefield. Once he was released from Kabuto's control he went Donkey Kong on those poor fools. Then he got resurrected which gave him another power boost from having his original body back, and proceeded to kick ass while blind. Then he got a Sage Mode power boost and kicked more ass. Then he just stood there while all the Bijuu unleashed a combined attack on him and basically responded with "U mad bro!", and walked it off. Then he got his eyes back and put them all on a leash like "Dance puppets, dance!".

Sweet black baby jesus, this shit has gotten ridiculous. Madara was already wayyyyyyyyy too much for all these guys from the beginning. All the power-ups were unjustified. Anything that beats him now, short of resurrecting Ridduko Sennin himself or nature chakra infused Spirit Bomb, will be insufficient by any logical means. Otherwise...ass pull.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (01-03-2014), platinumrug (01-10-2014)
Old 01-03-2014, 04:37 PM   #65
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Well technically Zetsu was the one who brought it to his attention...and that was the reason why Madara gave his response...

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/659/3
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/659/4
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/659/13

Remember Obito couldn't use both RG eyes. Madara told him to use his SG with the RG to be able to control the bijuu and use the jutsus. Obito's stamina could take using both a full pair of RG eyes. Madara got his original eyes back. His own stamina is outrageous. As he said if he uses the RG's power it will make his own skills look more polished and refined. This is what a youthful Madara looks like fighting with full power and some. Madara didn't need a break...once he got one of his eye back he got focused on the battle at hand rather than going all out. Again he still has sage chakra activated and now he is using the statue which was said already possesses huge amounts of power.

As Kael mentioned Kishi made Madara too powerful and he hasn't even explained why he was able to use dojutsu when he was blind.

EDIT:
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/619/17
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/619/18

(totally hypothetical )
Maybe Madara could use his dojutsu because he already developed the special chakra in his brain. Since he awakened his eyes early on in his life, maybe his brain got use to the special chakra that was being absorbed via optic nerve. The nerves probably grew thicker over time due to the alignment with Madara's dark emotions. Like a pseudo effect his brain may think his eyes are still connected. The darker ones emotional state goes the more stronger his potential in using the SG becomes.
My opinion on why Madara could still use his dojutsu is because even though the eyes are the visible signs of it and actually hold and execute most of the powers, the spiritual energy is still being supplies by the Uchiha body, the spirit and genetics of which comes from the 1st Sage. Susanno is an Uchiha's spirit protecting them and fighting for them, which is why it hurt Sasuke to his cells, or something like that, he said. Kakashi could never use the Sharingan to the extent of an Uchiha because his body and spirit is not that of an Uchiha.

I believe that Sasuke, in his fight at the Kage summit, surrounded himself with his black flames without even looking directly at where the flames appeared all around him. His spiritual energy produces these black flames, just as it does susanoo. Madara, as a genius Uchiha who lived to an old age, does not surprise me by using any Uchiha dojutsu while blind. However, I might not agree so much with him using any genjutsu dojutsu byjust looking, eyeless, at someone without first using some handsigns or touching them.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 04:48 PM   #66
royalmage
Genin

royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point

The ridiculous explanations people are having to come up with to justify Madara using techs without eyes and bijuu extractions are just proof how much BS it is.
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to royalmage For This Useful Post:
MrBIG (01-07-2014)
Old 01-03-2014, 05:13 PM   #67
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalmage View Post
The ridiculous explanations people are having to come up with to justify Madara using techs without eyes and bijuu extractions are just proof how much BS it is.
Think about it. The Uchiha's eyes glow red to begin with because of the spiritual energy they're born to have. Their spiritual energy is what supplies their red eyes with chakra and all that Uchiha potential. The red eyes themselves hold power, true, as obvious with Kakasha, but the eyes come from the spirit of the first sage. It's all about their spiritual energy, which is what all chakra is. Ninjas with kekkegenkais can do what only they can do because of the spiritual energy and bodies with which they were born.

and the red eye in Kakashi only holds power because of the Uchiha spiritual energy that is still keep it activated and using his own chakra to manipulate it.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Lao Tzu

Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 01-03-2014 at 05:24 PM.
Old 01-03-2014, 05:25 PM   #68
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Susanno is an Uchiha's spirit protecting them and fighting for them, which is why it hurt Sasuke to his cells, or something like that, he said.
The rest of this bullshit aside, lolwut? No it isn't. Susanoo is a chakra manifestation. It's not the Uchiha's spirit. It's only available to a select few Uchiha, as pointed out by Obito when he said "eyes that can summon Susanoo are rare even for MS".

As for your retarded excuse for Kakashi...He can us the sharingan just like the Uchiha. Itachi even said so when they fought. He just can't use it for extensive periods of time because his body isn't meant for it and it drains the shit out of his chakra. The only way he can use it for the duration of the war is he's had numerous breaks and chakra boosts.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 05:32 PM   #69
liondemon
Missing Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
The rest of this bullshit aside, lolwut? No it isn't. Susanoo is a chakra manifestation. It's not the Uchiha's spirit. It's only available to a select few Uchiha, as pointed out by Obito when he said "eyes that can summon Susanoo are rare even for MS".

As for your retarded excuse for Kakashi...He can us the sharingan just like the Uchiha. Itachi even said so when they fought. He just can't use it for extensive periods of time because his body isn't meant for it and it drains the shit out of his chakra. The only way he can use it for the duration of the war is he's had numerous breaks and chakra boosts.
The Uchiha spirit is their chakra, as I explained my meaning when I unintentionally used it, meaning chakra. Some have stronger than others. It receives a boost, and their eyes glow red and keeps receiving a boost until they have MS. Susanno is that chakra, spirit, protecting the Uchiha. It is purely chakra with physical properties, as obvious just by looking at it. And I explained what I meant by Kakashi pretty well. You're obviously on you period and looking for a cat fight, judging by your catty response. You're hissing up the wrong dog. I gave my opinion, now I'm done, WOOF. You should read below the line and learn something.

Confucius

Charles Dickens

Akhenaton

Epictetus

Walter Lippmann

Lao Tzu

Elizabeth Kenny
Old 01-04-2014, 08:18 AM   #70
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Spirit stuff has been left for Naruto, Uchiha's spiritual energy, doubt it... they already have way to many power ups in general.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 03:08 PM   #71
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

For those of you saying the Uchiha's don't have spiritual energy, the 2nd Hokage confirmed that being emo is a super power in this story. Manga Factz!
The Following User Says Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (01-04-2014)
Old 01-04-2014, 10:43 PM   #72
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Rasenganja is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
For those of you saying the Uchiha's don't have spiritual energy, the 2nd Hokage confirmed that being emo is a super power in this story. Manga Factz!
Not really the psychological trauma just is the catalyst that allows the uchiha to gain a heightened ability. Not necessarily emo, if anything a casualty in a war torn lifestyle. Sasuke is a emo, Madara a madman, Itachi was a genius and Obito just a little bitch..
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 11:07 PM   #73
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

^
How dare you doubt the power of the emo! Don't make me play some "My Chemical Romance" to teach you it's true power!
Old 01-06-2014, 08:16 PM   #74
The Special One
Kage

Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold

I'm like so what in regards to this whole Gaara and Ichibi story; I don't even care and I feel like I shouldn't. Madara is so exhausting to see and read about.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201

^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 09:51 PM   #75
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
I'm like so what in regards to this whole Gaara and Ichibi story; I don't even care and I feel like I shouldn't. Madara is so exhausting to see and read about.
We were only shown that because the one tail was the only beast not in the mental round table where everyone fell in love with Naruto.

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote