Naruto_662 - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-23-2014, 10:15 AM   #46
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_662

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowblade View Post
The amount of asspulls in these recent chapters is over 9000.

Sasuke Uchiha not using Amaterasu nor Susanoo on Madara

And worst of all....

They killed off Killer Bee.
Consider this a hidden blessing if the case. Case in point, look at how Hashirama died (ok, not the process, but that he actually died), Tobirama died, Hiruzen died, Minato died, Itachi died, and Nagato died (I guess you could also consider Tsunade dying considering there was about 3 ft or 1 m between her upper body and lower body separated by a big ass tree/limb). Now look at how he has trolled each and everyone of these characters.

Now look at the only character that Kishi hasn't f'ed up... yet: Jiraiya.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2014, 04:44 PM   #47
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Now look at the only character that Kishi hasn't f'ed up... yet: Jiraiya.
Shhhhh! The less Kishimoto remembers of him, the lesser the chances of wrecking him too.

Oh and I totally forgot to comment on this chapter... meh. I only feel sorry for poor Hinata, who fell on her face for no good reason. Nice writing of romantic interests you got there, Kishimoto.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 05:59 PM   #48
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Well Oro is about to own Zetsu, he seemingly was waiting for White Zetsu to fully expose himself as well as Black. He'll strike fast, but I don't understand Zetsu is supposed to have the field advantage with Sensors everywhere and can move half a beat slow as Obito. Oro's my Dude, so I'll give it a pass, but Zetsu should know they're all where they are right now.

Sasukes Rinnengan may activate through something with addition to Hara gave him, but his crew won't make it in time, at least Naruto has someone attempting to heal him while he's fading, whilst Sasuke just bleeds out, screams gets mads, and makes the process quicker.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 08:30 PM   #49
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

$5 says either Sasuke or Naruto (or both) really does die, and meet up with Ridduko Sennin in the afterlife who reveals the secrets of the universe to them, before sending them back to the land of the living.

I'm not even joking. We've gotten to that point.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
gizmox (01-24-2014), jekyl_hyde (01-23-2014), NeoKakarott023 (01-23-2014), Uchiha09 (01-25-2014)
Old 01-23-2014, 09:24 PM   #50
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Mangashare version betta, love Hiruzens' 'Got it'... additionally, just a theory, if it were possible that KB/Hachibi duped Sasuke into believing he was captured, is it possible, that Madara only got a tentacle as well, and KB/Hachibi are in hiding until the right time to strike? That's all I got, cause even Kages are cryin like bitches about the lack of chakra left on the battlefield. Either Minato has another out of this world Asspull, or Oro, or everybodies going into Da Dream. All this time, the whole manga winds up being over an Emo Asshole wanting the whole world to live in his dream. Wow, talk about lack of depth. "I want bring my Brothers back, waaaaay'. Nobodies more EMO than Madara, not for pussy, or land, or position, or wealth, hell by the time he died they were so distant memories like regular people, they move on.... not this Fuck.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 01-23-2014, 09:47 PM   #51
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,721 Times in 3,843 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
additionally, just a theory, if it were possible that KB/Hachibi duped Sasuke into believing he was captured, is it possible, that Madara only got a tentacle as well, and KB/Hachibi are in hiding until the right time to strike?
Considering the Hachibi apologized to Bee just before getting sucked into the Gedo, and sliced off a tentacle, I doubt they pulled a switch. It's likely that the Hachibi kept enough of his chakra in Bee to keep him alive from the extraction, and Bee will finally be using Samehada properly to keep going.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Gakure (01-27-2014), NeoKakarott023 (01-24-2014)
Old 01-23-2014, 11:49 PM   #52
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
$5 says either Sasuke or Naruto (or both) really does die, and meet up with Ridduko Sennin in the afterlife who reveals the secrets of the universe to them, before sending them back to the land of the living.

You know, that might actually be a kick ass, stand alone mini-arc, especially compared to this farce. But we are talking about Kishi, so....
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 06:26 AM   #53
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
You know, that might actually be a kick ass, stand alone mini-arc, especially compared to this farce. But we are talking about Kishi, so....
I don't see it having enough material to be a mini arc...unless we get chapter after chapter on a young RKS. Kinda like the Kakashi Gaiden but a bit more informed. We see a village outcast him because of his indifference; we see him abandon his home to become a nomad, we see him conversing with different species and befriending them, we see him mastering sealing and other various sage techniques, we see people wandering to his position out of respect and curiosity, we see him teaching people and animals the ways of the Sage, we see the rise of certain dominant species such as the Snake, Toad and Slug..who build their own hidden worlds/homes based off the teachings of the sage. Which would lead us to the his final conflict....restoring peace to a broken world..defeating the Juubi, becoming it's jink and splitting the Bijuu into 9. Raising them and teaching them the wonders of the world and helping them further understand humans...before he passes away.....Obviously Kishi could tie in the whole Fate/chosen one as he initially started in the Kakashi Gaiden..and have the Bijuu all state "When the time is right you will return and when that occurs a great change will cover the land." Picture shows RS fading in to a picture of baby Naruto.....or some shit like that...done....That way we get a full background of the Sage and his efforts up u til his death bed...maybe at most four chapters..with the last two dedicated to the battle of Juubi vs Sage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmox View Post
Like this idea. Would like to add that if they come back, the world is already under mugen tsukoyomi. Both of them immune to it and fight madara.
All Honesty...I said this a long time ago..and still think it's a possible ending....

Last edited by apacolypz; 01-24-2014 at 06:39 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 06:31 AM   #54
gizmox
Genin

gizmox is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Like this idea. Would like to add that if they come back, the world is already under mugen tsukoyomi. Both of them immune to it and fight madara.
gizmox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gizmox For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-24-2014)
Old 01-24-2014, 08:05 AM   #55
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,706 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Well remember when Naruto said he'll die with Sasuke? Well they aren't next to each other but this is close enough.
ninjalostboy95 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 08:26 AM   #56
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:

I.e. Go talk to Dumbledore, come back with one move and win. It's been done.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 09:24 AM   #57
NeoKakarott023

Shit that's left to slow Madara down...

Orochimaru, Juugo, Karin, Suigetsu, Shikamaru, Ino, Chouji, Shino, Kiba, and possibly Minato, everybody else is chakra exhausted, and no longer matters.... Yup all of them combined into one being, still wouldn't be enough. Possibly if, wait if Naruto's dying because of lack of Kyuubs, KB is dying too, Samehada or not, so whatever he can/will do will be very limited. Kakashi, and Gai have done way too much so anything from them, or the Kages are beyond asspulls, its not even sensical. Crazy this Dude ain't even had his own eyes since forever, this is Obitos, and just 1! God help us if he gets those things back from Nagato's sockets, or wherever they're stashed. He'll be able to pull planets that are nearby for smash attacks from space. Bring forth fire from the Sun. Fucking ridiculous.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 01-24-2014, 12:16 PM   #58
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
I.e. Go talk to Dumbledore, come back with one move and win. It's been done.
Precisely that. And Kishi isn't exactly known for his originality at this point either.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 07:33 AM   #59
devil_ariez
Academy Student

devil_ariez is an unknown quantity at this point

behold.. jiraya will arrive soon enough.. you'll see..
devil_ariez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 10:12 AM   #60
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_ariez View Post
behold.. jiraya will arrive soon enough.. you'll see..
Not even the smallest possibility, He's dead, DNA never taken so he couldn't even become an Edo, the only way, a flashback of a conversation between Himself and either Naruto, Kakashi, and or Minato. Jiraiya (living) will never speak again, as per Kishimoto. He actually kicked his own ass in an article for backing himself in a corner and greatly regretted it, as well as Kakashi's death, where he asspulled his way out of that. Because of the length of time so long for Dude to be gone, plus no access to his character (DNA), I'd say done.

I speak 4 languages...