Madara is a shit tier villain too. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2014, 08:13 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Madara is a shit tier villain too.

To some of you this is probably me stating the obvious but I'll talk anyway.

This mofo sucks.

He is overpowered as fuck yet he is just screwing around for no fucking reason. Why take the chance of your enemies pulling an upset when you can easily dispatch all of them with a single jutsu ?

I know that this is a commonly used cliche in story telling, but usually when a villain makes this dumbass mistake there are redeeming qualities that still make said villain entertaining and memorable. Madara has none of that.

He doesn't emanate any attributes that one would expect from a decent villain. He doesn't wow us with extreme intelligence and planning, nor does he provoke a reaction with evil actions or has any complexity to him.

Currently Madara is nothing but an infinite bag of asspulls with legs. You can replace him with a potted plant and the only thing that would change is the mild amusement you would get from seeing a plant owning all these scrub ninja wanna be punks.

This manga is heading for a shit ending because the final villain is under whelming as hell. He ain't even flashy in a good way.

I'm beating a dead horse here but what do you guys think ?

Last edited by Dagoro; 01-24-2014 at 08:21 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (01-29-2014)