VS Thread - Page 21 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 09-05-2013, 01:31 AM   #301
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread

Boa stomps with ridiculous ease.

Slaver arrow doesn't require the target to lust after Boa, and they have turned inanimate objects to stone such as cannon balls. Her arrows have been calculated moving at hypersonic speeds on account of intercepting multiple cannon balls mid flight.

http://www.mangapanda.com/103-58300-...apter-602.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/103-58300-...apter-602.html

As for Erza's armors, not a problem. Boa was casually petrifying pacifistas at MF and pacifista are made of a metal that makes steel look like paper. Let me put it this way, a pacifista was able to tank a combined attack from the M3, and by SA Luffy could shred through multiple layers of bedrock (Alabasta), Sanji could deflect blows from Oars and move the giant chain at TB which weight hundreds if not thousands of tons, and Zoro could slice through steel, trains and freaking buildings. The 3 of them combined managed to just push a pacifista back, Boa stopped several during the war.

In general the OP verse is much faster than FT. High and Top tiers are in the triple digit hypersonics.

Here is a great reaction speed feat by Boa

http://www.mangapanda.com/103-29884-...apter-555.html

She was able to arm her attack while the shells where still mid flight and intercept them with her arrows. She is way faster than Erza, and Erza can't counter her Hax. Boa petrifies her and kicks her head off.

Last edited by Dagoro; 09-05-2013 at 01:46 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (09-06-2013)

Old 02-04-2014, 08:14 AM   #302
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Tian FSJ, vs. Madara, lets have some fun. I wouldn't be fair. And I'd like it. Even better, lets give him a Tag Partner Minato. Both wouldn't last 3 chapters period.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-04-2014 at 08:15 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 08:55 AM   #303
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Tian FSJ, vs. Madara, lets have some fun. I wouldn't be fair. And I'd like it. Even better, lets give him a Tag Partner Minato. Both wouldn't last 3 chapters period.
I don't know bro

Madara
does have crazy power...(Chakras and a source for natural energy.)
Summon two forms of Susanoo so his defense is up there
Uses a fan that reflects damage and blasts
Can regenerate and heal
Uses all five affinities
Has RG so able to use the Paths of Pain
Can make contracts with Bijuu and sick them pokemons on you
Durable body though can be wounded
360 vision
Drain chakra/life force
Genjutsu

Tain
Strong godly vigor/chakra
Not able to heal
Uses Blood Spear
Has some strong defense in Monochrome wall and Apex White Wall that blinds opponents...could halt Madara temporarily.
Able to use Black Lightning

I think it would be great fight...both fighters are hand to hand combatants...and possess huge vigor/chakra pools...but I would have to give the edge to Madara who can sense, see his opponent no matter the position, drain life force, able to heal and use the many gifts that come with the rg such as heal and steal ones soul.....Tian may present a greater strength but that doesn't always guarantee a win in a fight.

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer

Why do you challenge me? Have I not given you everything....Mortal?-TIAN

Feng Shen Ji

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-04-2014 at 08:57 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 09:24 AM   #304
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
I don't know bro

Madara
does have crazy power...(Chakras and a source for natural energy.)
Summon two forms of Susanoo so his defense is up there
Uses a fan that reflects damage and blasts
Can regenerate and heal
Uses all five affinities
Has RG so able to use the Paths of Pain
Can make contracts with Bijuu and sick them pokemons on you
360 vision
Drain chakra/life force
Genjutsu

Tain
Strong godly vigor/chakra
Not able to heal
Uses Blood Spear
Has some strong defense in Monochrome wall and Apex White Wall that blinds opponents...could halt Madara temporarily.
Able to use Black Lightning

I think it would be great fight...both fighters are hand to hand combatants...and possess huge vigor/chakra pools...but I would have to give the edge to Madara who can sense, see his opponent no matter the position, drain life force, able to heal and use the many gifts that come with the rg such as heal and steal ones soul.....Tian may present a greater strength but that doesn't always guarantee a win in a fight.
But Madara all in all is Human. Tian is the Most Powerful of the ANCIENT GODS. Tian has stated he created man and gave them everything, language, etc. In FSJ, I have see Tian tear through every attack when he gets pissed. I have seen blood from some attacks, but if you look at the panel where he has Uncle Zi in the air skewered, His dragon is gone, yeah, but they're are no scrapes or cuts on his whole body. Mind you he started of fighting Grand Marshall, then the Darkstalkers Army, then Beast with the big stick, then Uncle Zi' whos swords seemingly skewered Tian at one point, but He's fighting Ah Gou now with his body in pristine condition except for 1 Dragon.

Madara even with the Rinnengan would get greatly damaged by Tian's techs. Visual prowess may keep him alive to run for a while, but with the 2 Dragons at Tians will, its like Madara would be fighting 3 people.

If Madara caused enough damage to piss Tian off in which it took 3 Major Charactors, and he went to this final stage, last word Monochrome White Wall, and Madara would be on the end of a spear just like the King, Uncle Zi, or simply halved like Darkstalkers Capt Big Stick. Not fronting, Tian is something else.

Tians lightening tech was crushing Uncle Zi's bones, and bursting blood vessels, also his hands were bleeding from just blocking Tian's attack with his own sword. AND Uncle Zi was boosted by the soul of a Darkstalker Capt.

Nah, it's be fun to watch though, because Madara has 'disdain' for everyone kinda, and just to see that Peyton Manning look on his face during the Superbowl... 'What the fuck is going on???!!!!'

Gotta say for those who haven't attempted yet, FSJ rocks, its a pleasure to read a manga where charachers are halved regularly, and it makes sense.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-04-2014 at 09:32 AM.
Old 02-04-2014, 09:55 AM   #305
apacolypz
ANBU

My brother but with that same logic didn't a normal mortal wound Tian to the point of having to go all out and use his true strength, call out his blade? Zi Yu overcame his monochrome wall and also cut down one of his dragons...He wounded Tian..which makes being a god diddly squat...Human, mortal hell demon..if you can be wounded the hierarchy of the chain be damned. Zu Yi only had Smelting Aura which is similar to Ying and Yang to a small degree..he is able to give shape to his imagination..Kinda like a light green lantern. Outside of training his body and being able to use that one ability (though varied techs) he is normal. Hell compared to Zi Yu Madara is a god lol. Madara regenerates almost instantly and can steal, souls, drain chakra, create large shock waves, controls vectors to a degree, wood clones...(so numbers against his last dragon mean nothing) use multiple affinities, and lets not underestimate Susanoo at least Complete Susanoo...All I am saying is this WILL NOT BE A CAKE WALK FOR TIAN..and you know I love me some FSJ..but even Kishi stated he made Madara too damn powerful.

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer

Feng Shen Ji

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-04-2014 at 10:50 AM.
Old 02-04-2014, 03:35 PM   #306
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Between Tian and Madara, my nod goes to Tian right now. Why, cuz this guys has already killed several Dark ones without releasing his full force. Heck, the only human so far to push him to his limit only lasted a matter of seconds, maybe a minute or two.

Tian's monochrome would undo everything Madara has. Madara would have zero chance against Tian.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-04-2014)
Old 02-04-2014, 07:03 PM   #307
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
My brother but with that same logic didn't a normal mortal wound Tian to the point of having to go all out and use his true strength, call out his blade? Zi Yu overcame his monochrome wall and also cut down one of his dragons...He wounded Tian..which makes being a god diddly squat...Human, mortal hell demon..if you can be wounded the hierarchy of the chain be damned. Zu Yi only had Smelting Aura which is similar to Ying and Yang to a small degree..he is able to give shape to his imagination..Kinda like a light green lantern. Outside of training his body and being able to use that one ability (though varied techs) he is normal. Hell compared to Zi Yu Madara is a god lol. Madara regenerates almost instantly and can steal, souls, drain chakra, create large shock waves, controls vectors to a degree, wood clones...(so numbers against his last dragon mean nothing) use multiple affinities, and lets not underestimate Susanoo at least Complete Susanoo...All I am saying is this WILL NOT BE A CAKE WALK FOR TIAN..and you know I love me some FSJ..but even Kishi stated he made Madara too damn powerful.
Keep in mind though, how many of those Uber Dudes Tian has fought, BEFORE he got to Uncle Zi. Uncle Zi, not only got healed to full strength after the battle with Flower God, but ALSO got the boost from Darkstalker Capt. Mind you, he did all of this in his flesh, not in Edo mode. Madara destroyed damn near everything while there, but honestly Tian is on something else. Madara is overpowered in THAT world, but He couldn't own everyone in Bleach for example, I know a few that would raep him, simply because they're 'Gods'. He's a regenerated human, rocking God like powers. God-like ain't never beat a Real God once. Madara would try his techs, a lot of them. Personally until something impresses Tian he'd stay in the way of damage, not even laughing, but sighing, like... 'Is this it?' He dosent even have a blood lust, it builds, with the most uber damage he takes on purpose, otherwise He honestly acts bored.

Lastly I agree with jekyl, with Monochrome Wall, the opponent is totally blinded, Doujutsu users would suffer. It takes all the color out of everything around it.

Don't get me wrong, Tian's not infallible, actually I'm calling it now, 7 Eyes will do something to dethrown, and He'll be gone within 5 chapters. But while he was on top, He's been a beast vs. everything 1 on how ever many. It took this long to lose 1 dragon, and that's the only loss since the King in the beginning. Monster, Madara not there, not on his block.

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-04-2014 at 07:08 PM.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:34 AM   #308
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Keep in mind though, how many of those Uber Dudes Tian has fought, BEFORE he got to Uncle Zi. Uncle Zi, not only got healed to full strength after the battle with Flower God, but ALSO got the boost from Darkstalker Capt. Mind you, he did all of this in his flesh, not in Edo mode. Madara destroyed damn near everything while there, but honestly Tian is on something else. Madara is overpowered in THAT world, but He couldn't own everyone in Bleach for example, I know a few that would raep him, simply because they're 'Gods'. He's a regenerated human, rocking God like powers. God-like ain't never beat a Real God once. Madara would try his techs, a lot of them. Personally until something impresses Tian he'd stay in the way of damage, not even laughing, but sighing, like... 'Is this it?' He dosent even have a blood lust, it builds, with the most uber damage he takes on purpose, otherwise He honestly acts bored.

Lastly I agree with jekyl, with Monochrome Wall, the opponent is totally blinded, Doujutsu users would suffer. It takes all the color out of everything around it.

Don't get me wrong, Tian's not infallible, actually I'm calling it now, 7 Eyes will do something to dethrown, and He'll be gone within 5 chapters. But while he was on top, He's been a beast vs. everything 1 on how ever many. It took this long to lose 1 dragon, and that's the only loss since the King in the beginning. Monster, Madara not there, not on his block.
I am sorry but didn't Zi Yu make it through Tian's Monochrome wall? Yeah he did..Also really though are we saying Tian actually was hurt or had to flex extra hard dealing with the Dark Ones....? No he didn't he simply walked through them....The only one who gave him push was The Dark Ones General who blessed Zu Yi with soul exchange....and that guy was cut in half... Sure Monochrome wall White Wall Apex would blind Madara and crush his insides...but even Zu Yi managed to move within that

http://www.mangapanda.com/feng-shen-ji/91/9

...I am sorry but let's not underestimate the power of the Naruto world either.....Putting both worlds on the same plain I don't see the power that would make Tian unstoppable. A human brought him to a wall and made him go all out....that human possesses very little techs compared to Madara...Hell even the RG alone possesses more techs than Tian and Zu Yi. I gave Tian the edge in strength but that won't win a fight. Hell I can even replace Ah Gou (though it would hurt me)with Naruto..and it wouldn't be that different just in tone. I am sorry but Tian's weakness was shown this chapter..his blood stained clothes show he is not untouchable. Also let's not forget Madara also has tricks that could subdue Tian. Besides genjutsu....Blocking attacks, absorbing attacks, Using summons, shinrai Tensei, chibaku tensei, soul steal, Ultimate Susanoo..bijuu summoning, mokuton usage, soon to have sage powers....I just don't see it going easy for either party..but Madara has enough tricks that would keep him in the fight and help his endurance, stamina , chakra and body....If we were talking about Vegeta and Goku who can destroy worlds...I would totally shut the fuck up..but we have not such powers in FSJ...and borderline in Naruto.....It would be a great fight lol..I am done

Feng Shen Ji
Old 02-05-2014, 08:13 AM   #309
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
I am sorry but didn't Zi Yu make it through Tian's Monochrome wall? Yeah he did..Also really though are we saying Tian actually was hurt or had to flex extra hard dealing with the Dark Ones....? No he didn't he simply walked through them....The only one who gave him push was The Dark Ones General who blessed Zu Yi with soul exchange....and that guy was cut in half... Sure Monochrome wall White Wall Apex would blind Madara and crush his insides...but even Zu Yi managed to move within that

http://www.mangapanda.com/feng-shen-ji/91/9

...I am sorry but let's not underestimate the power of the Naruto world either.....Putting both worlds on the same plain I don't see the power that would make Tian unstoppable. A human brought him to a wall and made him go all out....that human possesses very little techs compared to Madara...Hell even the RG alone possesses more techs than Tian and Zu Yi. I gave Tian the edge in strength but that won't win a fight. Hell I can even replace Ah Gou (though it would hurt me)with Naruto..and it wouldn't be that different just in tone. I am sorry but Tian's weakness was shown this chapter..his blood stained clothes show he is not untouchable. Also let's not forget Madara also has tricks that could subdue Tian. Besides genjutsu....Blocking attacks, absorbing attacks, Using summons, shinrai Tensei, chibaku tensei, soul steal, Ultimate Susanoo..bijuu summoning, mokuton usage, soon to have sage powers....I just don't see it going easy for either party..but Madara has enough tricks that would keep him in the fight and help his endurance, stamina , chakra and body....If we were talking about Vegeta and Goku who can destroy worlds...I would totally shut the fuck up..but we have not such powers in FSJ...and borderline in Naruto.....It would be a great fight lol..I am done
I haven't seen any entity 'stop' Tian in FSJ, he has no goals, no agenda, people are walking up to him looking for him. And he's walked through everything, I repeat everything, easily, never truly hurt, never down on one knee, hell the manga said he lost power once in the entirety of the whole manga with Uncle Zi ripping off the head of the dragon, never before, or after. Now in Naruto sure they have moar techs, but Gods created, lightening, fire, water, earth, I'm kinda convinced that nothing earth bound is going to hurt him. Example, the Great God Uncle Zi fought was a Lightening/Thunder King, and during the battle with Tian, he noticed his shit was stronger, moar powerful, and better. So if that Great God went at Tian with that shit, it obviously wouldn't hurt him. Notice also that when Tians techs (which haven't been many) hits, characters are getting gravely injured blocking, and even Ah Gou said that one strike was near death to him. Nobody in the Naruto world is prepared for that type of punishment without a Bijuu. Madara as a Sage has a shot, I'll give you that, but anything less, no in my book. The power levels are astronomically different.

Additionally, it's been said moar than once in FSJ, even Flower God, 'No one anything can defeat Tian, not even me'.

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-05-2014 at 10:01 PM.