One Piece 737 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-05-2014, 02:27 AM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
One Piece 737

http://readms.com/r/one_piece/737/2239/1

Pica is a stone stone man i guess lol and can control the entire palace. Like I said a while ago Koala was working with Huck/Hack....So a contract is made when she makes toys? Sabo using armament haki against Burgess and crushing his defense....Black beard made all his men into Captains of his fleet..Give sugar a hotball and hope it works..if it does all the toys will revert back into humans...Dofla will show his true colors...

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer

Why do you challenge me? Have I not given you everything....Mortal?-TIAN

Feng Shen Ji

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-05-2014 at 08:03 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-05-2014, 04:22 AM   #2
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: One Piece 737

So far so great.

Sabo is not disappointing, and I hope we get to see the whole fight in the Colosseum. Lol, the tontata's plan takes a page out of the Usopp play book. Using a pepper ball to beat an enemy is classic Usopp.

Pica's power is pretty hax. He should be even more of a beast outdoors with all that rock to assimilate.

Holy shit, I just noticed that Jesus infused his elbow armor with Haki and it still shattered. Sabo's CoA haki is insane.

Last edited by Dagoro; 02-05-2014 at 04:57 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-05-2014)
Old 02-05-2014, 06:40 AM   #3
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Pretty good chapter. Loved the Colosseum fight, can't wait for more. Sabo looks pretty strong.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:39 AM   #4
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Lol at Rebecca hiding behind Bart. Smart and funny at the same time, but I really want to see this fight move out of the Colosseum because Oda won't show them going all out with so many innocents present.

What Leo said hyped Dofa big time. He will go ballistic if the toys become human again and his BS is exposed.

No chapter next week which sucks, but Oda deserves a rest lol.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 08:04 AM   #5
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Diamante has started figuring out Luffy's not there.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 08:05 AM   #6
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

It's true that Oda deserves his rest. We will have 12 less chapters per year if this is his new tempo though, which sucks.

I don't think it's a problem that there are innocent people around, because they aren't that close, first. Second, most of them don't have huge explosive attacks, and those who do don't care about the people (like Burgess showed this chapter). Sabo is the only one who might have big attacks with range, but so far I don't see it. He seems like an incredibly focused martial artist.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:23 AM   #7
apacolypz
ANBU

His speed and strength were shown this chapter. His haki was strong enough to break the armor of a Yonkui's Captain in that of Burgess. He even broke Diamante's sword with his staff. I can see that staff coming into play. Maybe infusing it with armament haki or it having some sort of stand alone power possibly. Though I think you may be right Shrike. I don't see him having huge range attacks either. I am thinking he is a close combat fighter as well.

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer

Feng Shen Ji
Old 02-05-2014, 08:30 AM   #8
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

I mean, he went strait into Burgess, both used CoA (which should be the specialty of both of them since they are both close range fighters), and Sabo came out on top without too much trouble, or so it seems. By portrayal, Sabo is, so far, the strongest person in the Colosseum, which is logical. Sure, both Diamante and Burgess are yet to go all out (Diamante didn't do anything yet; that casual sword swing wasn't even infused with Haki, so Sabo broke it easily), so we will see how it goes.

Bart and Rebecca might team up against Diamante while Sabo and Burgess duke it out, dunno.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-05-2014)
Old 02-05-2014, 08:34 AM   #9
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

The Snotty Dude, ugh, somebody with ice ability get em and shatter him please.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 08:54 AM   #10
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

As much as Trebol is disgusting (and his gag is awesome; fits him perfectly), Sugar is adorable.

Last edited by Shrike; 02-05-2014 at 08:58 AM.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:20 AM   #11
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Pica and Sabo are pretty strong. Noticed Trevor is chained up. What's up with that.

Awesome battle going on in the Colosseum and even more of that chaos if the dwarves' plan succeed. SH hugely underestimated. Where is Ishou by the way?

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 10:35 PM   #12
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

I think Viola (aka Violet) will play a huge part in the toy uprising. One of the commands that Sugar places into newly created toys is to obey the commands of "the family", and Viola is technically still an officer in DD's forces. Looking specifically at the officers in the "trebol army" faction, the only people that can possibly be considered her direct superiors are Trebol himself, and possibly Sugar. And of course, DD who isn't at the scene.

So if they (Ussop and comapny) can distract Trebol and Sugar for a little while, Viola should be able to command all the toys at the harbor with her position and authority, which should override any of those grunt guards, and let them go nuts and wreck shit. All of which I'm sure they would not mind doing.

In addition, it should be possible to order the toys to attack humans in an indirect way. Like ordering a toy to "unload" a cargo box off a ship, by tossing it off the side, oblivious to the people that it might "accidentally" hit. As long as the toys aren't aware of the unforeseen (and hilariously dangerous) consequences of their actions they should be fine. Accidents happen amirite, muhahaha.

Last edited by ask me anything; 02-07-2014 at 07:08 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
ronnie_10 (02-06-2014)
Old 02-06-2014, 12:09 AM   #13
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
I thing Viola (aka Violet) will play a huge part in the toy uprising. One of the commands that Sugar places into newly created toys is to obey the commands of "the family", and Viola is technically still an officer in DD's forces. Looking specifically at the officers in the "trebol army" faction, the only people that can possibly be considered her direct superiors are Trebol himself, and possibly Sugar. And of course, DD who isn't at the scene.

So if they (Ussop and comapny) can distract Trebol and Sugar for a little while, Viola should be able to command all the toys at the harbor with her position and authority, which should override any of those grunt guards, and let them go nuts and wreck shit. All of which I'm sure they would not mind doing.

In addition, it should be possible to order the toys to attack humans in an indirect way. Like ordering a toy to "unload" a cargo box off a ship, by tossing it off the side, oblivious to the people that it might "accidentally" hit. As long as the toys aren't aware of the unforeseen (and hilariously dangerous) consequences of their actions they should be fine. Accidents happen amirite, muhahaha.
That could be the case...she could thwart Doffy's plan by sending out a message after Trebol and Sugar get taken out. Dofla already assumed though that Viola was playing the risk game and putting her cards in favor of SH alliance. Now that Luffy and crew have infiltrated the palace and bad guys are aware of it..it's only a matter of time before the shit hitting the fan catches up to them...either Via Doffy or Fujitora who is missing at the moment. Viola having the ability to know ones future will hopefully help Luffy avoid trouble but knowing the typical damsel in distress ploy..she will get caught and they will have to save her...or the King himself rescues her..and that's their little moment of catch up/run for your fucking lives lol. Ussop killed me this chapter as usual his side remarks and thoughts are just too much lol.

Feng Shen Ji
Old 02-06-2014, 12:19 AM   #14
ronnie_10
Genin

ronnie_10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
I thing Viola (aka Violet) will play a huge part in the toy uprising. One of the commands that Sugar places into newly created toys is to obey the commands of "the family", and Viola is technically still an officer in DD's forces. Looking specifically at the officers in the "trebol army" faction, the only people that can possibly be considered her direct superiors are Trebol himself, and possibly Sugar. And of course, DD who isn't at the scene.

What you have laid out is a pretty brilliant plan, infact so brilliant that now i'm surprised that it may have eluded Oda. Although I think its a little late for the toys. The Tatababasco plan is so damn awesome (i literally loled at work) that it must work, and with that the toys would be history..

And yeah.. Usopp is awesome, but i wanted Franky to make an appearance too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
That could be the case...she could thwart Doffy's plan by sending out a message after Trebol and Sugar get taken out. Dofla already assumed though that Viola was playing the risk game and putting her cards in favor of SH alliance. Now that Luffy and crew have infiltrated the palace and bad guys are aware of it..it's only a matter of time before the shit hitting the fan catches up to them...either Via Doffy or Fujitora who is missing at the moment. Viola having the ability to know ones future will hopefully help Luffy avoid trouble but knowing the typical damsel in distress ploy..she will get caught and they will have to save her...or the King himself rescues her..and that's their little moment of catch up/run for your fucking lives lol. Ussop killed me this chapter as usual his side remarks and thoughts are just too much lol.
I doubt that Vio will get caught, she seems too shrewd to get caught easily. besides we already have a damsel in distress.. traffy! XD

btw, soldier-san has disobeyed a direct law from the contract, to not harm humans (http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/733/13)
did oda make a mistake or was it intentional?

Last edited by ronnie_10; 02-06-2014 at 12:21 AM.
ronnie_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 12:25 AM   #15
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie_10 View Post
What you have laid out is a pretty brilliant plan, infact so brilliant that now i'm surprised that it may have eluded Oda. Although I think its a little late for the toys. The Tatababasco plan is so damn awesome (i literally loled at work) that it must work, and with that the toys would be history..

And yeah.. Usopp is awesome, but i wanted Franky to make an appearance too.

I doubt that Vio will get caught, she seems too shrewd to get caught easily. besides we already have a damsel in distress.. traffy! XD

btw, soldier-san has disobeyed a direct law from the contract, to not harm humans (http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/733/13)
did oda make a mistake or was it intentional?
Who is this damsel in distress named Traffy? LOL Law will need rescuing but with King Riku being held within Dofla's tower...He will do something to entrap Viola......he already has his eyes set on her along side the rest of the exe crew for her turning her back on the family. We will see how it develops.

Also toy soldier had already recovered his consciousness and he remembers his past self...He has been in control of his body and mind for a while now...Since Lao G is underestimating his true strength once Sugar is taken down we will see the Legendary lightning soldier or whatever...That last panel looks like he is waiting for something big to happen..and he told Lao G that he will get pass him.

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/736/17
http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/737/19

Captain is waiting on the execution of plan "Sugar"

Feng Shen Ji

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-06-2014 at 02:35 AM.