Naruto_663 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-05-2014, 12:53 AM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Naruto_663

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/663

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer

Why do you challenge me? Have I not given you everything....Mortal?-TIAN

Feng Shen Ji
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-05-2014)

Old 02-05-2014, 12:57 AM   #2
Xethorsiph
Genin

Xethorsiph is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_663

"Sakura gave Naruto mouth to mouth! That proves NaruSaku, manga facts!"

At least Madara's 6 paths form doesn't look retarded, and I'm actually genuinely curious who the "mysterious person" approaching Sasuke is. My first guess goes to Kabuto, but I'm hoping for someone better. The spiral zetsu seems to be under the impression this person will be trying to kill sasuke (And btw, who was inside that Zetsu?)
Xethorsiph is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xethorsiph For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-05-2014), jericho Uzimaki (02-05-2014)
Old 02-05-2014, 01:05 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xethorsiph View Post
"Sakura gave Naruto mouth to mouth! That proves NaruSaku, manga facts!"

At least Madara's 6 paths form doesn't look retarded, and I'm actually genuinely curious who the "mysterious person" approaching Sasuke is. My first guess goes to Kabuto, but I'm hoping for someone better. The spiral zetsu seems to be under the impression this person will be trying to kill sasuke (And btw, who was inside that Zetsu?)
EXACTLY! who the fuck is that inside Zetsu??? Also what did I say lol Oro would take him down lol. (though with combined help) Karin going all Kushina was nice...and Suigetsu using the bang bang gun shot..sweet...
Madara doesn't look stupid but kinda reminded me of the brother Silver and Gold. Who approached Sasuke and Tobirama saying he wish he could send his soul to Sasuke? Like someone said Minato will seal his half of the kyuubi within Naruto....

Kabuto freeing himself and recognizing his true self would be a great way to bring him back in thanking Itachi for showing him the wrongs of his ways...Also a nice way to reintroduce him to Orochimaru. Hell maybe finger crossing he will save Yamato who has been left to die in Guantanamo Prison.

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer

Feng Shen Ji

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-05-2014 at 01:13 AM.
Old 02-05-2014, 01:54 AM   #4
Shadowblade
Master of Shadows

Shadowblade is an unknown quantity at this point

Yamato is hiding inside of Spiral Zetsu.

Last edited by Shadowblade; 02-05-2014 at 02:02 AM.
Shadowblade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowblade For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-05-2014), ckraizitee (02-06-2014), NeoKakarott023 (02-05-2014), platinumrug (02-05-2014), Sensei-Q (02-07-2014), Uchiha09 (02-08-2014), Xethorsiph (02-05-2014)
Old 02-05-2014, 02:02 AM   #5
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowblade View Post
Has to be Hidan.
Hidan has been long dead..he needed sacrifices to stay alive and immortal. He ain't getting out of that hole and his corpse will not be resurrected.... I would love to think it is Kabuto....Bare footed....though Karin was barefoot as well. IMO it would be someone who we wouldn't expect...

Feng Shen Ji
Old 02-05-2014, 02:02 AM   #6
Xethorsiph
Genin

Xethorsiph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowblade View Post
Has to be Hidan.
That's.....brilliant.

No, seriously, THAT would be genuinely amazing. The whole time, the source of Hidan's immortality was some kind of gift from Madara, and his "death" was just a very long game play to let him act in the shadows, attacking Itachi and giving him whatever disease no jutsu weakened him before Sasuke, and just generally assisting Madara/Obito until now when he can finally take the stage again.

Last edited by Xethorsiph; 02-05-2014 at 02:07 AM.
Xethorsiph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 04:06 AM   #7
kevinyu
I AM BARACK UCHIHA

kevinyu is an unknown quantity at this point

one of the sage's powers is facelift?
kevinyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 04:13 AM   #8
apacolypz
ANBU

http://readms.com/r/naruto/663/2237/1

Seems the next chapter will include Kakashi and Minato vs Madara.....guessing Gaara with Sakura will interrupt that scene for Naruto's sake...Or Kakashi will just warp them into Kamiu to give them time for the bijuu transfer of the dark half....Just who the hell is that at the end? Spiral Zetsu was trying to get over to Kakashi to help retrieve Madara's left eye. Now he is sitting on his ass because of the bite by Orochimaru...Gotta give it Karin tho...she finally went ham and even made Oro smirk..She was doing mad damage to the Mokuton summoning of the Buddha statue.

Feng Shen Ji

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-05-2014 at 04:20 AM.
Old 02-05-2014, 04:27 AM   #9
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Ok calling it now the one approaching sasuke is either nagato or itachi. I know, I know but who's to say he(nagato) didn't also negate the ET cancellation?
Old 02-05-2014, 04:29 AM   #10
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
Ok calling it now the one approaching sasuke is either nagato or itachi. I know, I know but who's to say he(nagato) didn't also negate the ET cancellation?
Nagato was sealed..we are never gonna see him again..because Itachi is dead and can't bring him back....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
So Karin just starts shooting chains out of her ass ?

Where was this during the Killer B fight ?

I can't wait to see the asspulls that will keep Madara from vaporizing everyone next chapter.
Well it isn't that bad...she is Uzumaki and one with a large chakra pool and healer. She held her trump card until the end...Not entirely shocking honestly...even Orochimaru stated she finally showed her true nature. Kushina was able to hold down a bijuu...she couldn't use it or master it like Kushina though it was effective enough to damage the Mokuton.

Feng Shen Ji

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-05-2014 at 04:41 AM.
Old 02-05-2014, 04:35 AM   #11
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

So Karin just starts shooting chains out of her ass ?

Where was this during the Killer B fight ?

I can't wait to see the asspulls that will keep Madara from vaporizing everyone next chapter.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (02-05-2014), platinumrug (02-05-2014), Sensei-Q (02-07-2014)
Old 02-05-2014, 05:16 AM   #12
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Sasuke has to be near death for Karin to do an ass pull? That's quite the condition.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2014, 05:36 AM   #13
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Dat foot! Shisui finally appears!
Old 02-05-2014, 06:01 AM   #14
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

I thought the person wrapped in Zetsu was Obito.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 06:09 AM   #15
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
I thought the person wrapped in Zetsu was Obito.
No homie the dude wrapped in Zetsu is apparently unknown at this point...Obito is being controlled by Black Zetsu and is facing Kakashi and Minato...but Naruto and Gaara with Sakura are on their way their..plus the new Sage of 6 paths..Madara.....

Feng Shen Ji