Attack on Titan 54 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 02-06-2014, 06:48 AM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Attack on Titan 54

http://www.mangapanda.com/shingeki-no-kyojin/54

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer

Why do you challenge me? Have I not given you everything....Mortal?-TIAN

Feng Shen Ji
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2014, 07:48 AM   #2
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Attack on Titan 54

Eren's power: can turn into a Titan.
Mikasa's power: outshines the vast majority of females in Shounen Manga with her badassery
Armin's power: turns people gay.

On a serious note, Zombie Jesus, this new arc is going to be awesome and Titans aren't even required. And is it me or does that black-haired woman (probably Historia's true mother) delete memories about her? Eren remembering her briefly and Historia recalling her but instantly forgetting about it the next minute could point to such.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Scientia (02-06-2014)
Old 02-06-2014, 09:50 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Eren's power: can turn into a Titan.
Mikasa's power: outshines the vast majority of females in Shounen Manga with her badassery
Armin's power: turns people gay.

On a serious note, Zombie Jesus, this new arc is going to be awesome and Titans aren't even required. And is it me or does that black-haired woman (probably Historia's true mother) delete memories about her? Eren remembering her briefly and Historia recalling her but instantly forgetting about it the next minute could point to such.
It could be her mother but I thought it was Ymir in her flashback? I think it was already mentioned that Historia's memory had been tampered with. Yeah she def deleted that memory of them together. So taking down the govt....whoa! About damn time..we all saw this coming back from the start of the series with the MP drinking and playing cards while the Survey groups were risking their lives..The system is fucked up...and those close to the King have it easy..Pixis and Erwin are taking the lead while Levi and his men are getting the dirt. The King and Central MP won't see this coming. The King sure had a certain look in his eyes and it wasn't misery or despair ...had a look like he could turn Titan any minute.. The deal with Reebs was nice...and it def would benefit each side to stand up. I really want Eren to figure out his power...it's getting kinda annoying lol.

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer

Why do you challenge me? Have I not given you everything....Mortal?-TIAN

Feng Shen Ji
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 10:56 AM   #4
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

I'm hoping this series doesn't let me down, because like Num said, I see loads of potential here with this new direction. Unfortunately, I can see this manga coming to a climax a lot sooner depending on how this new arc is played out. I mean think about it. A war against the government, and dun-dun-duuuunnnnnnn, all the titans show up, including the monkey titan.

On a side note, why did they include that little tid-bit about Armin. Really creepy, and completely out of place for the most part.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 02:52 PM   #5
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
On a side note, why did they include that little tid-bit about Armin. Really creepy, and completely out of place for the most part.
That's what makes it funny. It's to bring a little levity to the situation. I mean, they did just manhandle a bunch of thugs and kidnap a merchant boss. Granted, it's dark comedy, but it also shows the degradation of their society as a whole. Before I'm told to check my privilege, it's just a sign that people are becoming twisted, corrupted, etc. from the constant threat of Titans and, more importantly, the government.