Naruto_663 - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-05-2014, 10:05 PM   #46
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto_663

Next chapter Naruto opens his eyes and reveals he was faking his death just to get first base, and then tries (in vain) to grab Sakura's tits. He then gives up in frustration when he realizes they aren't even large enough to grab. Aww, poor guy.

Sakura then crushed his heart in her bare hand and rips it from his chest. Manga over....fin.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-06-2014), Numinous (02-06-2014), ronnie_10 (02-05-2014)

Old 02-05-2014, 11:56 PM   #47
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

We don't know enough about Uzumaki traits besides longevity, sealing jutsus and large chakra pools. Kushina having a similar ability to the powers of the outer path of the RG is just interesting. Now we have the second Uzumaki using those said chains (though not as good) against a weak Hashi clone. Kushina held down a Bijuu on her deathbed...let's not compare her to Karin who just went bat shit all over the place. It could be a jutsu just for women as Naruto or Nagato haven't used those said chains. Obito only did using the RG..and those chains are slightly different. Kushina didn't even attempt teaching Naruto how to use those chains but like her how to master using Kyuubi's chakra..Maybe it is a jutsu he cannot use.

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer

Why do you challenge me? Have I not given you everything....Mortal?-TIAN

Feng Shen Ji
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 07:47 AM   #48
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
We don't know enough about Uzumaki traits besides longevity, sealing jutsus and large chakra pools. Kushina having a similar ability to the powers of the outer path of the RG is just interesting. Now we have the second Uzumaki using those said chains (though not as good) against a weak Hashi clone. Kushina held down a Bijuu on her deathbed...let's not compare her to Karin who just went bat shit all over the place. It could be a jutsu just for women as Naruto or Nagato haven't used those said chains. Obito only did using the RG..and those chains are slightly different. Kushina didn't even attempt teaching Naruto how to use those chains but like her how to master using Kyuubi's chakra..Maybe it is a jutsu he cannot use.
Its character progression, Kishi only wants Naruto to Rasengen opponents till they're on deaths door, then TnJ as a finisher. Naruto hasen't been faced with a situation like Sasuke/Itachi vs. Sage Kabuto where they were only trying to contain him, they should've made Diedara a Leaf Ninja so he could've replace Sakura, and they'd have 3 characters that seemingly blows up or destroys everything around them.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 08:24 AM   #49
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I think it is more then obvious to be kabuto as the one who is there with sasuke.
and will actually help sasuke.

: Kabuto was barefoot when he was left...
: Is long due his entrance into this final battle...
: Should have broken Izanami by accepting that he should draw on just his own power, not others...
: awakened to find his SM powers taken which could have only meant that sasuke revived Oro... thus all are on the same side...
: Most of all, Kabuto is a high class medical ninja and perfect to heal sasuke.

Also, Minato vs Juubara... Finally!!!!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 08:42 AM   #50
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Wanted to clear up 2 things...

FIRST:
The outer path of the RG allows for the power of revival, not chakra chains for bijuu control... You are forgetting that Obito and madara could use the Uzumaki chakra chains due to them having a senju DNA/power, which is the same as Uzumaki...

because again, Uzumaki=senju... Both clans have the exact same bloodline... the younger son of the sage's, a.k.a. the SENJU bloodline.

SECOND:
I think naruto dying almost immediately, while at full health and after merely losing half the kyuubi Vs Kushina not dying until 10 minutes later yet still having chakra to give to naruto after taking a kyuubi claw to the chest, being in terrible health (just had a baby) and lost the entire kyuubi, not merely half of it....

I think this has made it more then clear that naruto has very little Uzumaki in him, thus his lack of red hair, naturally huge chakra pool (kyuubi's chakra naturally leaks into his base chakra which would make it far stronger obviously) and vitality along with this incident should close the book on naruto as a owner of the uzumaki bloodline/powers and merely name only...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 02-06-2014, 08:45 AM   #51
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

But really except Sasuke and Naruto when they eventually heal, then boost up, nothing matters the Negate All Ninjutsu rule will be applied soon, and then the Power Lord will kill everything, then wake it back up, dumb shit like that... cause He can, but so what, He's becoming moar, and moar boring by the panel.

Please no one respond the the bloodline shit above, We cool Kyf, truly, gots nothing against you, but you mix your guesses that are unsubstantiated by the manga thus far with a, 'It's gotta be this way' flavor... but it don't.

Some help, the Uzimaki Bloodline has never been explained fully, the first known is Mito, whom obviously had parents. Nothing else is known about them prior to Her, anything else is an asspull... don't asspull.

The Hyuuga Bloodline is supposedly older than the Sharingan... or that may be some fanfic who knows now. If that were the case then they would predate Uchiha's and Senju. Now ain't that a oxymoron?

It's easy, Kishi's history path is broken, shattered, with paths leading to nowhere, for no reason. Btw, don't think Him gonna fix it either.

No pages of arguments over this again, and again, and again, how many times has it been thus far?

Mods please don't let it happen.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-06-2014 at 08:54 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 09:28 AM   #52
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
But really except Sasuke and Naruto when they eventually heal, then boost up, nothing matters the Negate All Ninjutsu rule will be applied soon, and then the Power Lord will kill everything, then wake it back up, dumb shit like that... cause He can, but so what, He's becoming moar, and moar boring by the panel.

Please no one respond the the bloodline shit above, We cool Kyf, truly, gots nothing against you, but you mix your guesses that are unsubstantiated by the manga thus far with a, 'It's gotta be this way' flavor... but it don't.

Some help, the Uzimaki Bloodline has never been explained fully, the first known is Mito, whom obviously had parents. Nothing else is known about them prior to Her, anything else is an asspull... don't asspull.

The Hyuuga Bloodline is supposedly older than the Sharingan... or that may be some fanfic who knows now. If that were the case then they would predate Uchiha's and Senju. Now ain't that a oxymoron?

It's easy, Kishi's history path is broken, shattered, with paths leading to nowhere, for no reason. Btw, don't think Him gonna fix it either.

No pages of arguments over this again, and again, and again, how many times has it been thus far?

Mods please don't let it happen.
Your right do not respond to try and counter what is obvious as day. Uzumaki=Senju!!!! Both Uzumaki (karin and kushina) and senju (Obito and madara with hashirama's DNA/power) use the same ability of chakra chains, known for powerful chakra, vitality and being able to control bijuu so at which point should the DUHHH kick in....

EDIT: The person inside tobi zetsu should be Yamato, however, the use of all five elements makes that very unlikely...
With mastery over water and earth tobi zetsu has, the person inside must have an affinity to at least 2 of the other elements while just being skilled enough to use the last element so that this combo zetsu being can use all five elements...

I would like to think it is shisui's missing body so when it is revealed we can find out WTF happen in the mist with the 4th mizukage, but kishi seems to have forgotten about that incident as well as shisui's death place. Not to mention that it will likely just turn out to be yamato inside tobi zetsu and the use of the other 3 elements is just complete BS as pulling...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 02-06-2014 at 09:43 AM.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:08 AM   #53
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,714 Times in 2,858 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

KYF do not interchange Uzumaki and Senju as you wish because they're different. Just a heads up before you get jumped.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 10:16 AM   #54
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Wanted to clear up 2 things...

FIRST:
The outer path of the RG allows for the power of revival, not chakra chains for bijuu control... You are forgetting that Obito and madara could use the Uzumaki chakra chains due to them having a senju DNA/power, which is the same as Uzumaki...

because again, Uzumaki=senju... Both clans have the exact same bloodline... the younger son of the sage's, a.k.a. the SENJU bloodline.

SECOND:
I think naruto dying almost immediately, while at full health and after merely losing half the kyuubi Vs Kushina not dying until 10 minutes later yet still having chakra to give to naruto after taking a kyuubi claw to the chest, being in terrible health (just had a baby) and lost the entire kyuubi, not merely half of it....

I think this has made it more then clear that naruto has very little Uzumaki in him, thus his lack of red hair, naturally huge chakra pool (kyuubi's chakra naturally leaks into his base chakra which would make it far stronger obviously) and vitality along with this incident should close the book on naruto as a owner of the uzumaki bloodline/powers and merely name only...
WHUT?! The chains Madara and Obito used were powers of the outer path RG. The both used them to subdue, control and pull in the bijuu and jinks...

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/567/6
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/568/15
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/659/17
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/659/18
http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/570/4 -lower panel, "of the outer path"
Controlling bijuu...not reviving them....
Obito and Madara can use the chains or the Gedo Mazo can via their control

Very little Uzumaki?
Father is Namakaze and Mother is of what we can tell full bloodied...

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer

Why do you challenge me? Have I not given you everything....Mortal?-TIAN

Feng Shen Ji

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-06-2014 at 10:23 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 10:55 AM   #55
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,723 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

In Kyf's warped mind the fact that Naruto doesn't have red hair means he's not Uzumaki.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-06-2014), jericho Uzimaki (02-06-2014), NeoKakarott023 (02-06-2014)
Old 02-06-2014, 10:59 AM   #56
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

I can see Kishi making Naruto and Karin cousins. And also, since the chains seem to be an Uzumaki thing only, can we now confirm that Gaara isn't an Uzumaki, because we haven't seen those chains from him?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-06-2014), NeoKakarott023 (02-06-2014)
Old 02-06-2014, 12:12 PM   #57
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

I lol every time KYF claims Naruto's chakra pool is only large because of the kyuubi, despite having a large chakra pool being a prerequisite of Sage Mode training, in which the kyuubi refused to even cooperate with.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-06-2014), kael03 (02-06-2014), NeoKakarott023 (02-06-2014), Sensei-Q (02-08-2014)
Old 02-06-2014, 12:56 PM   #58
MR VSU
jonin sage

MR VSU is an unknown quantity at this point

here's my thoughts on the bloodline

so6p had 2 son's one eye one body

the younger son had 2 children my guess one (son) senju the other (daughter mostly the women seem to hold the power )Uzumaki now since the younger son ruled with love the two clans would be on good standing

now the older son most likely had two children but im guessing that one was born with the power of the eye's and one didn't since the older son ruled by power this would explain y the 2 eye clans are not on good standing

now as far as we know all huuga's have the bakugan's since birth and the uciha's have to have a painful moment

now what im guessing is that the huuga's are the older clan of the older son they where born with the power and there for was loved by the older son

where as the younger uciha's gained there power after from the hate and jealousy

this would explain y not every uciha has the sarringan
jericho Uzimaki (02-06-2014)
Old 02-06-2014, 01:22 PM   #59
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR VSU View Post
here's my thoughts on the bloodline

so6p had 2 son's one eye one body

the younger son had 2 children my guess one (son) senju the other (daughter mostly the women seem to hold the power )Uzumaki now since the younger son ruled with love the two clans would be on good standing

now the older son most likely had two children but im guessing that one was born with the power of the eye's and one didn't since the older son ruled by power this would explain y the 2 eye clans are not on good standing

now as far as we know all hyuga's have the byakugan's since birth and the uchiha's have to have a painful moment

now what i'm guessing is that the hyuga's are the older clan of the older son they where born with the power and there for was loved by the older son

where as the younger uchiha's gained there power after from the hate and jealousy

this would explain y not every Uchiha has the sharingan
I was thinking something similar. I can see this being possible. Too bad Kishi didn't go this route to explain things better. it would make things more understandable far as clan relations.
1.Senju and Uzumaki getting along.
2. Uchiha and Hyuga not so much getting along.

I wanted to mention what someone else brought up:

1. Karin + Sasuke equals trouble
2.Naruto + Hinata not so much.

I Karin and Sasuke's kid would have extreme emotional issues and because of bloodline very possible to awaken the RG. SG would be a given. Chakra chains and MS. Only thing is what would if anything happen to this kid for him to unlock RG? it's possible but still a long shot.

BUT Naruto and Hinata's kid would have the gifts of the Uzumaki plus the Byakugan from birth, which is awesome within itself. basically imagine a Naruto that couls see miles around him and knew gentle fist. Multishadow clone/Taijutsu skills would be legendary.

I would still root for the Uzumaki/Hyuga kid over the Uchiha/Uzumaki. Why? the kid would learn EVERY TECHNIQUE Naruto and Hinata knows then take then up a level. Sage mode/64 palms anyone? Shadow clone lion fist, also he/she could shut down chakra networks(obviously).
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-06-2014)
Old 02-06-2014, 01:37 PM   #60
MR VSU
jonin sage

MR VSU is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
I was thinking something similar. I can see this being possible. Too bad Kishi didn't go this route to explain things better. it would make things more understandable far as clan relations.
1.Senju and Uzumaki getting along.
2. Uchiha and Hyuga not so much getting along.

I wanted to mention what someone else brought up:

1. Karin + Sasuke equals trouble
2.Naruto + Hinata not so much.

I Karin and Sasuke's kid would have extreme emotional issues and because of bloodline very possible to awaken the RG. SG would be a given. Chakra chains and MS. Only thing is what would if anything happen to this kid for him to unlock RG? it's possible but still a long shot.

BUT Naruto and Hinata's kid would have the gifts of the Uzumaki plus the Byakugan from birth, which is awesome within itself. basically imagine a Naruto that couls see miles around him and knew gentle fist. Multishadow clone/Taijutsu skills would be legendary.

I would still root for the Uzumaki/Hyuga kid over the Uchiha/Uzumaki. Why? the kid would learn EVERY TECHNIQUE Naruto and Hinata knows then take then up a level. Sage mode/64 palms anyone? Shadow clone lion fist, also he/she could shut down chakra networks(obviously).
that would be epic i could see someone making a spin-off like that and both kid growing up in competition with each other that might actually make for a better manga
jericho Uzimaki (02-06-2014), NeoKakarott023 (02-06-2014)