One Piece 738 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-19-2014, 03:33 AM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
One Piece 738

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/738

Tevor..crazy sight, speed, and reach..He took that damn ship and threw it into the base of the tower. Jumped with ease and leaped a distance in a mere second. As Robin noted his eyesight was able to snipe a wasp between the eyes...He is def not normal...

Sugar was able to transform multiple Dwarves into toys just by covering her perimeter. Making them fight each other through the toy contract. Ussop you may need to jump in here....

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer

Why do you challenge me? Have I not given you everything....Mortal?-TIAN

Feng Shen Ji

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-19-2014 at 03:41 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2014, 04:09 AM   #2
MR VSU
jonin sage

MR VSU is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: One Piece 738

SUGAR for the win lol but really wasn't expecting her to be combat savvy. trebol hit a fly in between the eyes on some yassop sh*t, they're both better than what i originally thought.
the Tontattas are really stupid at times yelling out there plan and running right at her ussop is still a lil punk a$$ bit*h but i guess it sets him up to do something next chapter
Old 02-19-2014, 04:10 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR VSU View Post
SUGAR for the win lol but really wasn't expecting her to be combat savvy. trebol hit a fly in between the eyes on some yassop sh*t, they're both better than what i originally thought.
the Tontattas are really stupid at times yelling out there plan and running right at her ussop is still a lil punk a$$ bit*h but i guess it sets him up to do something next chapter
It is times like this that I can't believe Ussop doesn't have sea stone bullets....Snipe them bitches down son!

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer

Feng Shen Ji
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-19-2014), MR VSU (02-19-2014), NeoKakarott023 (02-19-2014)
Old 02-19-2014, 04:13 AM   #4
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Holy shit lol. People were counting T out because he looked funny but the dude is a monster, and so is sugar. This guy will definitely no disappoint.

This underground compound is enormous. That SAD forest is huge, and those poor Tontata being fed rotten food, that is some messed up shit.

Great chapter.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-19-2014)
Old 02-19-2014, 04:17 AM   #5
MR VSU
jonin sage

MR VSU is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
It is times like this that I can't believe Ussop doesn't have sea stone bullets....Snipe them bitches down son!
yea that would be epic or he can use those plant things but do something just sitting there and watching as half of them get turned to toys is some punk a$$ $h!t
apacolypz (02-19-2014)
Old 02-19-2014, 04:19 AM   #6
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR VSU View Post
yea that would be epic or he can use those plant things but do something just sitting there and watching as half of them get turned to toys is some punk a$$ $h!t
trust me I couldn't agree more..I miss Sogeking (w/e spl)....at least he pretended to be such a bad ass..Ussop is def a comedic relief but his character at times is over the top annoying because he lacks belief in himself. Though hoping Oda doesn't fallback on allowing Ussop to go all out this arc.

http://readms.com/r/one_piece/738/2259/1

Feng Shen Ji

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-19-2014 at 06:04 AM.
Old 02-19-2014, 07:21 AM   #7
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Usop, smh, had a lot of openings to take out Sugar with one of his sling bullets, but he just sits there fretting. He's a sniper for crying out loud.

These dwarves are just too gullible, for good and for bad. I wanna see Dfla's face when he gets the reports of the SH infiltrating everything and everywhere he was secretly hiding and protecting. It's an all out brawl now, and Dfla himself wont be spared cos Luffy's coming for him. (Zoro should be able to handle matters at Pika's end, not taking away from Pika)

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 07:25 AM   #8
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Sugar is pretty fast, projectiles might be an easy dodge for her.
Old 02-19-2014, 08:28 AM   #9
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Usopp is fucking horrible. I know that Oda will make him useful at some point, but it's beyond annoying to read about him.

Trebol is a monster and Sugar is awesome.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-19-2014)
Old 02-19-2014, 06:04 PM   #10
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

I don't know why some of you want to hate on Usopp. He has always been a character that excels at thinking his way to victory. Setting traps, luring enemies into strategic positions, etc... Even if that means taking hits in the process. He's a coward to be sure, but when he absolutely needs to fight, he'll allow himself to get pommeled into oblivion if need be.

I see no reason why he would even attempt to jump blindly at Sugar, just to get turned into a toy like an idiot. He's scheming something instead. Just wait and see.

Last edited by ask me anything; 02-19-2014 at 06:05 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 06:20 PM   #11
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Trebol moves incredibly fast, got great aim as well. Sugar gots skillz too, but I'm unclear because I thought I saw her do it once before... does Robin have Mass Shadow Clones now. If so what's that got to do with the Hand Hand Fruit or whatever, foggy? Not hating, its great if she can do it, but it doesn't seem to fit with her DF.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 07:31 PM   #12
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
I don't know why some of you want to hate on Usopp. He has always been a character that excels at thinking his way to victory. Setting traps, luring enemies into strategic positions, etc... Even if that means taking hits in the process. He's a coward to be sure, but when he absolutely needs to fight, he'll allow himself to get pommeled into oblivion if need be.

I see no reason why he would even attempt to jump blindly at Sugar, just to get turned into a toy like an idiot. He's scheming something instead. Just wait and see.
I wouldn't mind him scheming. It's just that he keeps bitching about everything when he is on panel and it crossed the funny line 20 chapters ago. If he was devising some plan, cool, but he keeps thinking about hiding and shit, and we all know that he will be useful at some point, but more by him being goofy then his actual skill. That formula is stale as shit (not that there is anything fresh about any of the SHs; there is no char development in OP, and I acknowledge that, but Usopp's gag is the worst of the bunch).

I am okay with people liking him, but it's just incredibly annoying to me. Just like fodder in OP. I despise every panel with fodder on it because they just scream random annoying shit and take manga space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Trebol moves incredibly fast, got great aim as well. Sugar gots skillz too, but I'm unclear because I thought I saw her do it once before... does Robin have Mass Shadow Clones now. If so what's that got to do with the Hand Hand Fruit or whatever, foggy? Not hating, its great if she can do it, but it doesn't seem to fit with her DF.
It fits it perfectly, actually. She makes clones of her arms. She learned, over time, to make clones of her feet and her whole self eventually.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-20-2014), Scientia (02-19-2014)
Old 02-19-2014, 07:56 PM   #13
Sauron
Chuunin

Sauron is on a distinguished road

I agree and disagree. Yes, I feel that ussop could be doing more but it's not clear if it's too late. I think or I'm atleast hoping that ussop (and robin) are strategically yaking in the enemies abilities. The whole thing about Ussop's character is he wants to become a great warrior do seeing him completely becoming a badass is probably out of the question. I'm not surprised by what is happening I just hope we see more.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=24150&datel  ine=1239199012
Sauron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 08:07 PM   #14
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

I think Oda paired Usopp with Robin for a reason. She is really blunt, maybe she'll call him out on being a pussy and he'll rise to the occasion.

Speaking of Robin, she needs a full fight. Her DF is insanely hax, I want to see her use her giant limbs to toss ships like Trebol, and definitely fly around with wing.
Old 02-20-2014, 03:57 PM   #15
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post

Speaking of Robin, she needs a full fight. Her DF is insanely hax, I want to see her use her giant limbs to toss ships like Trebol, and definitely fly around with wing.
I wouldn't mind seeing her crush some random dude between a pair of massive b00bs. *v*b

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Shrike (02-20-2014), Spiegel (02-20-2014)