Naruto 665 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-19-2014, 04:12 AM   #16
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Naruto 665

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
I totally forgot about you Aman......can his sage mode help him regenerate arms severed by sage jutsu? No I don't think so...Obito will seal the other half of the Kyuubi into Naruto...It would be perfect since Kishi tried to compare the two and it would be a great way for him to bow out of the manga. Minato is done...hasn't shown any promise since his reintroduction into the War Arc.
when hero become forgotten this is a time when he appear from the mist.......

i am of the thought process that obito now have juubito power restore and he will inject naruto with this power which make naruto pseudo juubi jinchuriki not just kyuubi jinchuriki.....this would be grant of the power up naruto is desperate of need........
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aman Shahur For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-19-2014), Gakure (02-19-2014), jericho Uzimaki (02-19-2014)

Old 02-19-2014, 04:15 AM   #17
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
when hero become forgotten this is a time when he appear from the mist.......

i am of the thought process that obito now have juubito power restore and he will inject naruto with this power which make naruto pseudo juubi jinchuriki not just kyuubi jinchuriki.....this would be grant of the power up naruto is desperate of need........
You know what..out of all the stuff you have said...this one idea..could def be possible...Obito who doesn't have time left...has in his possession the dark half of the kyuubi and (somehow still) has power left over from the Juubi. He could easily gift this power to Naruto. He doesn't have options left really....besides attempting to fight a stronger So6p Madara. (which again won't last long)

I think this is def the best option and way to empower Naruto to be able to contend against Madara's might.

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer

Why do you challenge me? Have I not given you everything....Mortal?-TIAN

Feng Shen Ji
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-19-2014)
Old 02-19-2014, 04:25 AM   #18
MR VSU
jonin sage

MR VSU is an unknown quantity at this point

how did kakashi get hit with minato's rasengan
Old 02-19-2014, 04:26 AM   #19
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR VSU View Post
how did kakashi get hit with minato's rasengan
I think Madara like kicked it to him lol....He kicked Minato into Gaara and the rasengan into Kakashi.....

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/665/14

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer

Feng Shen Ji
Old 02-19-2014, 04:35 AM   #20
MR VSU
jonin sage

MR VSU is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
I think Madara like kicked it to him lol....He kicked Minato into Gaara and the rasengan into Kakashi.....

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/665/14
ohh ok thanks for clearing that up for me i had a wtf moment
Old 02-19-2014, 04:40 AM   #21
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Remember when Minatoe asked Nardo to add sage energy to his giant rasengon ?

Where was his sage mode then ?

Lol, kishi is just throwing everything at the wall at this point.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-19-2014), Emissary of Justice (02-19-2014), Gakure (02-19-2014), ninjalostboy95 (02-19-2014), Uchiha09 (02-22-2014)
Old 02-19-2014, 04:50 AM   #22
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,717 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Remember when Pa said that only Jiraiya and Naruto could use Sage mode?

Pepperidge farm does.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-19-2014), Emissary of Justice (02-19-2014), Human Rasengan (02-24-2014), ninjalostboy95 (02-19-2014), Uchiha09 (02-22-2014)
Old 02-19-2014, 04:55 AM   #23
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

I think Obito may undo the jutsu canceling he did to Minato,which would cause him to regrow his limbs. Then he will give his power to Kakashi and Naruto. His other eye to Kakashi and the Kyuubi to Naruto after he uses RG to bring him back to life.

Just DON'T Kishi,DON'T pass the Rg to Naruto!
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 04:59 AM   #24
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR VSU View Post
ohh ok thanks for clearing that up for me i had a wtf moment
My pleasure homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
I think Obito may undo the jutsu canceling he did to Minato,which would cause him to regrow his limbs. Then he will give his power to Kakashi and Naruto. His other eye to Kakashi and the Kyuubi to Naruto after he uses RG to bring him back to life.

Just DON'T Kishi,DON'T pass the Rg to Naruto!
From what Tobirama said nothing will help that...I don't think you can simply bring back ones scattered limbs esp in Edo Form..It would be better and save time since Obito can seal it into him. He should know the seals since he made himself a jink...

http://readms.com/r/naruto/665/2258/1

Feng Shen Ji

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-19-2014 at 06:57 AM.
Old 02-19-2014, 05:54 AM   #25
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Is it me or does Kishi have an issue with minato? I mean c'mon, the dude's a former kage n he's treated this way! both limbs now gone? What will he do now, teleport around the place hoping to cause a distraction?
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-19-2014)
Old 02-19-2014, 05:56 AM   #26
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
Is it me or does Kishi have an issue with minato? I mean c'mon, the dude's a former kage n he's treated this way! both limbs now gone? What will he do now, teleport around the place hoping to cause a distraction?
Yeah it's a shame..and I don't think he can teleport since he can't use his chakra as an extension anymore...Or throw tags...Unless his mouth is hella talented

Feng Shen Ji
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
k-lai (02-19-2014)
Old 02-19-2014, 06:04 AM   #27
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Remember when Minatoe asked Nardo to add sage energy to his giant rasengon ?

Where was his sage mode then ?

Lol, kishi is just throwing everything at the wall at this point.
I don't mean to be the devil's avocate but the fact that Mnato could control the sage energy Naruto put into it means he knows how to balance natural enrrgy therefore Kishi's asspull wasn't entirely one.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-19-2014)
Old 02-19-2014, 06:37 AM   #28
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

I don't think Obito has any Jyuubi's power left to gift to Naruto. Hell even the shell (Gedo Mazo) was taken outta him. After superseding his will over Madara's (black zetsu), he is now siphoning his sage powers, by sticking his hand into Madara's chest. That's how he made his staff.

Minato with sage powers. My reaction: Hahahahahaha, pls.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-19-2014), Emissary of Justice (02-19-2014), moebrown20 (02-19-2014)
Old 02-19-2014, 06:48 AM   #29
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
I don't think Obito has any Jyuubi's power left to gift to Naruto. Hell even the shell (Gedo Mazo) was taken outta him. After superseding his will over Madara's (black zetsu), he is now siphoning his sage powers, by sticking his hand into Madara's chest. That's how he made his staff.

Minato with sage powers. My reaction: Hahahahahaha, pls.
I actually had this thought about an hour ago...when he gutted madara with his hand he did siphon his powers...like I said he should not be able to use the juubi's power what so ever. Though from what you said if he is able to even use that staff he should of gotten enough chakra/power back. Obito even said the black rod/ability is that of the Sage and not a common ninjutsu.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/640/14
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/642/6
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/642/7

Actually thinking about it..since he does have a RG....which allows the user to use all five elements...and Madara taught Obito how to use all jutsus of the Sage, Uchihas, Senju and forbidden. So Obito should know how to use the sage's power without the Juubi. All he needs is chakra.

Feng Shen Ji

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-19-2014 at 06:51 AM.
Old 02-19-2014, 06:50 AM   #30
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
I don't mean to be the devil's avocate but the fact that Mnato could control the sage energy Naruto put into it means he knows how to balance natural enrrgy therefore Kishi's asspull wasn't entirely one.
Minatoe made the rasengon

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/645/9

Nardo infused it with sage energy, and they attacked together.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/645/10

Since Nardo was explicitly shown adding the energy and participating the attack there is nothing implying that Minatoe was controlling anything other than the rasengon.

So, asspull it is.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-19-2014), Emissary of Justice (02-19-2014), kael03 (02-19-2014), Numinous (02-19-2014)