Naruto 665 - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-19-2014, 05:34 PM   #46
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto 665

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
How many idiots does it take to get my attention? God the stupidity of some you. Obviously Minato died, but it didn't end there you imbeciles. First, he was sealed inside the Reaper Death Seal, and if only you lot could read a sentence or two, you would know what that entails.
Quote:
Minato was not dead,
In the very next post you contradict yourself :facepalm:

Quote:
When the soul leaves the body they're dead. I can't even make this simpler if I wanted to.

Quote:
Second, Minato's consciousness was inside Naruto, seeing everything, or have you morons forgotten the Pein arc? Think before you squeal.
That's his chakra. The same way Orochimaru is not in a jar. Fact remains he's still dead.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2014, 05:41 PM   #47
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Jus waiting for Sasuke to wreck shit again...

Btw Obito is stupid,he JUST realized Madara was using him lol, At least Nagato had other plans when he was under leadership of Obito. Obito was a drone the whole time lol. Stupid comeback,I hate everything about Obito lol.

Oh, Minato is stupid too.I wish Kishi never brought him back.

Do you guys think Spiral zestu cud be the one that got to Sasuke? Maybe he's gonna get the rinnegan that way and Obito cud give his to Naruto. Sasuke sage & Naruto rikudo vs Madara rikudo.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 06:15 PM   #48
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Minato was not dead, he was sealed, forever battling inside the RDS. Same with the kages who were sealed, same with Oro when Itachi sealed him. So no, he wasn't dead for 17 years, hes beein fighting for 17 years lol. In that time, methinks he could have learned a lil sumtin of the kyuubi ppwer, don't you think?I agree that its a stupid asspull at this stage in the manga to give Minato SM, but ONLY because it should have happened earlier. From day, Minato should have had SM anyways considering his chakra pool was large enough to summom Gamabunta and he used toads as part of his arsenal. Kishi should have revealed Minato had SM years ago, and that is WHY it's stop pod to reveal it now, imo.

Also, SM is actually in practical for Minato, giving he's a speedster with FTG. Not exactly compatible having to be stationary with hands clasped for 'awhile', when your a speed demon. Remember FTG was enough to defeat most opponents and in the few fights weve seen Minato in, he has hardly had the time to stand still and go SM. He couldn't go SM against Ay n Kb, against Tobi and Kyuubi invasion, and as a edo in the midst of all this chaos. And shitty writing lol. But seriously, now with Madara n Tobi having their tte et tte moment, its somewhat plausible for Minato to use that moment, assessing Naruto's current situation, to go into SM.

The chapter was shit, like the manga has being for ages now. So sad, so disappointing. That such a genius like Kishi can single handly ruin his own masterpiece, when Naruto deserved better. God, such a brilliant manga and charcters but in the end, guess it became too big for the creator to handle.
Minato died, He offered Him Soul to the Death God, and he had a funeral, that equates to dead. Lastly Its not practical for Minato to be a Sage. Ma and Pa Toad trained Jiraiya, then Naruto. So whom in the frack trained Minato, Ma & Pa woulda said so, or compared either Jiraiya, or Naruto to Him during the training. That was simply near the worst asspull of this whole manga... why? Because the 'fastest' shinobi, with all his special kunai, and then supposedly increased by Sage Mode, and got raped. The Asswhuppin was televised, and it will be. Additionally, can anyone explain why he was panting with Kakashi before anyway? Don't Edo's have unlimited chakra? Did you forget Kishi? Wtf?

Btw, not shooting darts, but helping set the record straight. Not a Fanboy, example, I dig Sasuke, but thus far He died like a Gump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
What the hell are you talking about. Minato was dead. Traded his soul to use DeathGod jutsu. His body lay there lifeless pierced by Kurama claw. Oro was sealed.
A clone of Oro was sealed by Itachi, part of his being/soul whatever always lay dormant in Curse Seals. Therefore Itachi NEVER sealed ALL of Oro, He's a smart cockroach.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Gakure (02-20-2014), jericho Uzimaki (02-19-2014), ninjalostboy95 (02-20-2014)
Old 02-19-2014, 06:18 PM   #49
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

For all intent and purpose those sealed in the reaper death seal are dead to the impure world. Their souls however are stuck in eternal combat with the caster.
Just cause Minato learned Sage mode doesn't mean he had to use it. For example Kakashi was taught rasengan but doesn't use it. Because it doesn't fit his fighting style. He was taight it in hopes of completing it.
Obito has no intention of letting Madara have the other half of Kurama. He akso must know he is no match for Madara. The teason he has his hand in side his torso is to keep Madara at bay.
If Madara were to cancel that jutsu it would hurt him. Right now he is at Obito's mercy. The only person fit to fight is Gaara. Minato is armless,Kakashi is laid out and Sakura has her hand inside Naruto's chest. If he pulls the Kurama out he should send Naruto,Sakura, Kakashi,and Gaara into Kamui. That way Madara can't interfere.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 06:33 PM   #50
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Just cause Minato learned Sage mode doesn't mean he had to use it. For example Kakashi was taught rasengan but doesn't use it. Because it doesn't fit his fighting style.

WHAT?! Are you serious? A offense and defense booster, which Minato sorely needed to even make a scratch on anyone in the big league, with an added sensor ability that he lacked and something he actually perfected (with an asspull, but I digress) and you're telling me Minato didn't use it because it doesn't fit his fighting style? Just... what?!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
The Special One (02-20-2014)
Old 02-19-2014, 06:37 PM   #51
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I must agree, Minato seems far from a fucking genius. Dark Kyuubi had to tell him to switch modes to feel his son had died. Then lame ass reminisced too long and Black Zetsu stole some shit he should've never had a shot at vs. 'The Yellow Flash of Shit'. Besides one great save, Him's been useless. Fucking Hiruzen has done moar, unbelievable.

With all they've learned, all these shinobi, Kages, whatever... they allow Madara to walk around the ninja kingdom like Mike Tyson in his prime. Ridiculous. Hell nobody else even knows about chakra, and the history of where the fuck they even originated from besides Madara...,....,...., REALLLY?

Btw, Mangashare isn't posting they're version of this, OR Bleach for some reason. Only Mangapanda.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-19-2014 at 06:54 PM.
Old 02-19-2014, 07:30 PM   #52
MR VSU
jonin sage

MR VSU is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Losing to someone with the full power of the Sage of Six Paths is hardly a knock against anyone.

I'm a huge Minato fan and even I find this retcon stupid.
word minato is my favorite character by far but even i know a ass pull when i see
jericho Uzimaki (02-19-2014)
Old 02-19-2014, 08:28 PM   #53
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Oh, man. If Vengence is right and Kakashi is dead, this chapter was completely worth it!!

But he's not and it wasnt. Whole lot of talk to reiterate Naruto's philosophy and his new convert, Obito. What's he doing? Extracting the Kyuubi so both halves can be put into Naruto. How the hell is he doing that? No fucking clue but since when has that mattered?

So, weaken Freeza, er, Madara and put some major powers into Goku, er, Naruto, which will take some time as Bulma, uh, Sakura heals Goruto up leaving Piccolo, Krillin and Gohan, geez sorry, Kakashi, Gaara and dead Dad to hold off Madreeza off long enough until Vegeta, er, Sasuke can arrive until that's not enough and then AT LAST Naruku awakes and Spirit Rasengas the fuck out of Fredaraza!!

World Saved!

And then everyone grows up, has babies and Sasuke and Naruto finally compete in the arena to become Genins.

GENIUS WRITING
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-20-2014), ExplosiveArt (02-20-2014), jericho Uzimaki (02-19-2014), OiB (02-19-2014), Vengeance (02-19-2014)
Old 02-19-2014, 08:54 PM   #54
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Oh, man. If Vengence is right and Kakashi is dead, this chapter was completely worth it!!

But he's not and it wasnt. Whole lot of talk to reiterate Naruto's philosophy and his new convert, Obito. What's he doing? Extracting the Kyuubi so both halves can be put into Naruto. How the hell is he doing that? No fucking clue but since when has that mattered?

So, weaken Freeza, er, Madara and put some major powers into Goku, er, Naruto, which will take some time as Bulma, uh, Sakura heals Goruto up leaving Piccolo, Krillin and Gohan, geez sorry, Kakashi, Gaara and dead Dad to hold off Madreeza off long enough until Vegeta, er, Sasuke can arrive until that's not enough and then AT LAST Naruku awakes and Spirit Rasengas the fuck out of Fredaraza!!

World Saved!

And then everyone grows up, has babies and Sasuke and Naruto finally compete in the arena to become Genins.

GENIUS WRITING
But if facts are true, once he pulls out Kyuub's, then NEITHER of them can be a Sage anymore or Jink of the 10 Tails, they'd be one tail short. Obito give Kakashi the other eye, and he doesn't die. He'll have Madara's eye, its magical, and all knowing.

Btw, why not just rip out the Rinnengan instead of search inside for vital organs, is it me, or does that seem smarter?

Madara woulda got a lot moar love from the shinobi world, if he had just sat his ass down somewhere and write a book titled... 'The God Tree, 10 Tails, and Real Purpose of Chakra is Togetherness'. Wonder why no other clan, in its entire history ever heard of such a thing. No Sage anywhere ever even knew the proper purpose of chakra. Hot freaking damn.

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-19-2014 at 09:04 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-19-2014)
Old 02-19-2014, 09:20 PM   #55
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,581 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

World Saved!

GENIUS WRITING
Are you suggesting that Naruto isn't the most goddamned original masterpiece in existence? The gall...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-20-2014), jericho Uzimaki (02-19-2014), NeoKakarott023 (02-20-2014), Vengeance (02-19-2014)
Old 02-19-2014, 09:37 PM   #56
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Masashi Kishimoto,

MR VSU (02-19-2014), NeoKakarott023 (02-20-2014)
Old 02-19-2014, 10:51 PM   #57
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

World Saved!

GENIUS WRITING
Don't forget, Bulkura and Sasugeta need to get together and have a kid so his half Saiyuchi blooded kid can become some super duper Uchian. And the Naruko and Chinata have to have a kid to they can have a half blooded Hyugamaki and they will be the next generation of my God my nose is starting to bleed...that's not a good sign.
Old 02-19-2014, 10:54 PM   #58
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Just cause Minato learned Sage mode doesn't mean he had to use it. For example Kakashi was taught rasengan but doesn't use it. Because it doesn't fit his fighting style. He was taight it in hopes of completing it.
Agreed. Like I always say, Kishi decides when who does what in this manga. Karin's Uzumaki chains would have come in handy against Killa B when Sasuke was trying to capture the 8 tails, but she didn't use them until just recently because Kishi decided he wanted her to have this ability to use when she did.

It is obvious that Kishi is making this shit up as he goes along, call it asspulls or whatever else suits you. When he writes himself into a corner, he just breaks down the walls there to free himself to do whatever he pleases even when it contradicts what he has already stated or implied.

But Kakashi was never taught rasengan. He used his sharingan to see the flow of chakra that was necessary to perform the jutsu, and he just copied what he saw Minato doing in order to do rasengan himself.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 02-19-2014 at 10:57 PM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 11:16 PM   #59
MrBIG
Genin

MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point

worthless chapter.

every page was just unnecessary talking, it pisses me off when I click on the next button HOPING that there will be action or something to advance the plot and it just ends up being some bullshit talk-no-jutsu.

I think Naruto is the only series where the anime is actually better than the manga right now. wow.

Today I learned: I'm madara, you're madara, we're all madara.

Thank you Based madara.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 11:17 PM   #60
junior3605
ANBU

junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light

Kishi seems to be taking a dump all over Minato's character ever since he was revived. Could be personal. I'd like to see him do something...just once...that would reaffirm his hype.

Now that's he's armless, we'll see lol.