One Piece 739 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-26-2014, 03:41 AM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
One Piece 739

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/739

Yep it is confirmed...Curos/Kyros is the toy soldier...(not that anyone else guessed differently)
He was made without a contract so for 10 yrs he has been rebelling against Dofla's forces. Trebol's sticky sticky has explosive properties. Leo and most of the dwarves were caught and then attacked. Rebecca is only 16 yrs old. Looks like Sabo is about to take on Diamante and have Bart protect the Princess.

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer

Why do you challenge me? Have I not given you everything....Mortal?-TIAN

Feng Shen Ji

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-26-2014 at 03:50 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Gakure (02-26-2014), NeoKakarott023 (02-26-2014)

Old 02-26-2014, 05:38 AM   #2
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: One Piece 739

We all guessed he was Kyros so this chapter didn't really have much of an impact.

Shit, I want to see some fighting already. Let these big dogs cut loose Oda.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-26-2014)
Old 02-26-2014, 08:23 AM   #3
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

So, nothing happened.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2014, 09:15 AM   #4
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
So, nothing happened.
We only learned and confirmed a few things this chapter...Trebol is a Boss.... Can't wait to see Lao G vs Kyros...

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer

Feng Shen Ji
Old 02-26-2014, 11:58 AM   #5
PSJiraiya
Genin

PSJiraiya is an unknown quantity at this point

Please let Usopp grow a pair FFS. I know he's not on the same level of the Monster Trio, but he's supposed to have become a badass in his own right during the TS, but he's now just back to being spineless.
Old 02-26-2014, 02:40 PM   #6
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSJiraiya View Post
Please let Usopp grow a pair FFS. I know he's not on the same level of the Monster Trio, but he's supposed to have become a badass in his own right during the TS, but he's now just back to being spineless.
Well, we talking about Usopp going up against Trebol here. He has improved has become less of a wimp but Trebol is one of Doflamingo's top dogs, so I'd say the match up is pretty unfair in this case and he knows that. I don't blame him much for being scared, especially seeing what Trebol can do. I would say that he should focus on knocking Sugar out. He's an ace sharpshooter, he should be able to feed the spicy grape the Tontata worked on to knock her out and revert the toys back to their normal state.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2014, 03:44 PM   #7
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

It was already obvious whom Kyros was, and I agree Ussopp will wind up being the sharpshooter to pop it in Sugars mouth. At that time when the switchover happens Trebol will still have an advantage, but all of those other fighters turned to toys, will join in against him. This is turning out to be kinda a version of War of the Best, with a lot of top dawgs battling one way or the other. Its a better feel, like something positive may come out of it. At some point during the Marineford War, one could tell that either Luffy, Ace, or Whitebeard would die, it was inevitable. 2 out of 3, and Luffy almost died as well, that ending wounded me. Pretty good storytelling, not easy to off some of your best characters for any reason. OP did it and moved foreward bigger and better, though those 2 will always be missed in the storyline, they were both walking kaos. Not bad Dudes, but shit often was tore up after they left.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-26-2014)
Old 02-26-2014, 04:00 PM   #8
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
It was already obvious whom Kyros was, and I agree Ussopp will wind up being the sharpshooter to pop it in Sugars mouth. At that time when the switchover happens Trebol will still have an advantage, but all of those other fighters turned to toys, will join in against him. This is turning out to be kinda a version of War of the Best, with a lot of top dawgs battling one way or the other. Its a better feel, like something positive may come out of it. At some point during the Marineford War, one could tell that either Luffy, Ace, or Whitebeard would die, it was inevitable. 2 out of 3, and Luffy almost died as well, that ending wounded me. Pretty good storytelling, not easy to off some of your best characters for any reason. OP did it and moved foreward bigger and better, though those 2 will always be missed in the storyline, they were both walking kaos. Not bad Dudes, but shit often was tore up after they left.
slingshot in the mouth by Ussop...how the hell did I not see that?! Good point out...it would make Ussop the savior with ease in front of the dwarves..I can already see their gullible faces. A bravado pose and debris falls on his head. The attack on Sugar would have to occur soon...otherwise Toy Soldier will be done for. Since Sabo is taking on Diamante head first we should get a conclusion to the battle soon enough. My guess is Bart will drop out thinking that would help him earn good points with luffy. Bart having the barrier ability can attack and protect Burgess without moving lol. Sabo has the advantage big time to take the flame flame fruit.

Feng Shen Ji
Old 02-26-2014, 05:20 PM   #9
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
slingshot in the mouth by Ussop...how the hell did I not see that?! Good point out...it would make Ussop the savior with ease in front of the dwarves..I can already see their gullible faces. A bravado pose and debris falls on his head. The attack on Sugar would have to occur soon...otherwise Toy Soldier will be done for. Since Sabo is taking on Diamante head first we should get a conclusion to the battle soon enough. My guess is Bart will drop out thinking that would help him earn good points with luffy. Bart having the barrier ability can attack and protect Burgess without moving lol. Sabo has the advantage big time to take the flame flame fruit.
Bart will have to help Sabo... they will defeat Diamante together. Sabo will give Barts life direction, he'll join them, calling it now.

Burgess is going to be a freaking monster, watch. He'll be one of the last to go.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 02-26-2014, 07:47 PM   #10
ronnie_10
Genin

ronnie_10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Slinging the grape in sugar's mouth is going to be a tough one in Trebol's presence. Remember his hand eye coordination? I wonder why usopp didn't do it when trebol was down at the port, probably it would have made things too easy.. I dont doubt that sugar will be taken out by Usopp. But in true OP style, he'll be kicked around before he gets his one chance and does the damage..

Actaully, come to think of it, shouldn't Robin be the best person to push the grape in her mouth?

Btw, where was Rebecca's haki when Diamante hit her from point blank range?

Last edited by ronnie_10; 02-26-2014 at 07:48 PM.
ronnie_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 10:15 PM   #11
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie_10 View Post
Slinging the grape in sugar's mouth is going to be a tough one in Trebol's presence. Remember his hand eye coordination? I wonder why usopp didn't do it when trebol was down at the port, probably it would have made things too easy.. I dont doubt that sugar will be taken out by Usopp. But in true OP style, he'll be kicked around before he gets his one chance and does the damage..

Actaully, come to think of it, shouldn't Robin be the best person to push the grape in her mouth?

Btw, where was Rebecca's haki when Diamante hit her from point blank range?
Trebol is still outside, also Diamante step on her foot so she couldn't move before clubbing her.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 02-27-2014, 04:35 AM   #12
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

It's her own fault tho. Who uses a blunt sword in a final tournament. I gotta give it to her, she's quite strong, taking Diamente's club and not passing out

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 07:30 AM   #13
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
It's her own fault tho. Who uses a blunt sword in a final tournament. I gotta give it to her, she's quite strong, taking Diamente's club and not passing out
Nah not for me, Trebol just effortlessly threw a ship and destroyed the top of the tower. I'm one to believe Diamante's power is maybe moar, he wasn't even serious, but its coming.

I speak 4 languages...