Naruto 666 Discussion - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-01-2014, 12:46 AM   #76
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 666 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by eigger1202 View Post
Actually, not really, Kabuto could escape Izanami, If he decided to be one of the good guys after accepting defeat from Itachi. He's just stubborn, but not stupid, He will realize soon he's just going on a loop and will finally listen carefully to Itachi and surrender. He always compare himself to Sasuke that they are the same in a way, so its possible its him and he will revive Sasuke to atone for his sins. And then he will be reunited with his Idol Orochimaru.

And who the hell can recognize his chakra now that he combines a whole lot of shinobi in his Body! Its all so freaking Mixed Up now that he is not himself anymore and totally a different being or person now!
I really don't want to do this, but here goes:

The DNA-chakra debate have been around the world and back several times already. There are two pieces of evidence that destroy the notion of Kabuto being that being (which Kishi could still do an @$$pull). Kabuto stated he combined DNA's, not chakras. From what we've been told thus far, the two are mutually exclusive. Examples are Kakashi's MS (originally belonging to Obito) and Danzo's sharingan arm. Ironically, Danzo is the only evidence of DNA correlating a chakra signature, with Shisui's sharingan (which once again is horse crap considering that not a single sensor in Konoha could sense the numerous sharingans on Danzo nor the chakra signature of Kakashi's sharingan and Tobi/Obito, yet they can tell the difference between Naruto and everyone else that has received a Kurama chakra cloak, which by definition should be showing a bunch of freaking mini-me versions of Kurama before Nardo died.

Point is, Kishi has made a shat-storm of what could have been a halfway decent story, all to make money and try to please everyone.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2014, 01:20 AM   #77
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post

The DNA-chakra debate have been around the world and back several times already. There are two pieces of evidence that destroy the notion of Kabuto being that being (which Kishi could still do an @$$pull). Kabuto stated he combined DNA's, not chakras. From what we've been told thus far, the two are mutually exclusive. Examples are Kakashi's MS (originally belonging to Obito) and Danzo's sharingan arm. Ironically, Danzo is the only evidence of DNA correlating a chakra signature, with Shisui's sharingan (which once again is horse crap considering that not a single sensor in Konoha could sense the numerous sharingans on Danzo nor the chakra signature of Kakashi's sharingan and Tobi/Obito, yet they can tell the difference between Naruto and everyone else that has received a Kurama chakra cloak, which by definition should be showing a bunch of freaking mini-me versions of Kurama before Nardo died.

Point is, Kishi has made a shat-storm of what could have been a halfway decent story, all to make money and try to please everyone.
It's like you said, that's Kishi's fuckup. No one could sense Danzou's Senchu, 1st Hokage chakra in his arm, chakra that was able to create a tree, but Danzou had this ability because he possessed the 1st Hokage's DNA. All that is needed to make and edo is their DNA, and their souls return with their own chakra. Ninja with kekke genkais are born with their unique chakra because of their DNA. DNA is directly linked to chakra, it's just that Kishi isn't always consistent. If Kabuto combined their DNA, I would think that he would have their chakra as well.

edit- Then again, for all we know, all the sensor ninjas who have sensed the 1st Hokages chakra and Ucha chakra might have sensed it within Danzou and just not said anything out loud, not until Ao caught Danzou manipulating the Samurai leader. I also do not put it past Danzou to have placed some sort of seal on his arm and possibly his eye so that it could not be detected by anyone other than someone with a Dojutsu, so he only had to worry about Sharingans and Byakugans in Konoha.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 03-01-2014 at 01:30 AM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 02:02 AM   #78
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

How do you guys remember all this shit? Just curious, I haven't even tried remembering shit from the past 100 chapters or so. Also yes DNA is linked to chakra we have various examples of that crap, Juugo and his cursed seals, Kabuto, Kkg, and whatever that thing the third tsuchikage was called. Makes sense to begin with since DNA allows you to do certain shit so if you had the DNA of said person you'd obviously have their chakra and ability but it's Kishi, the guy that gave Minato sage mode.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (03-01-2014)
Old 03-01-2014, 02:21 PM   #79
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Wasn't that because he sealed his arm the whole time?
Human Rasengan (03-07-2014), NeoKakarott023 (03-01-2014)
Old 03-01-2014, 03:24 PM   #80
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

@liondemon

To sum up so many fallacies and atrocities in this manga, it is as we stated, Kishi f'ed up.

@Sensei-Q

I'll buy the seal part for Danzo, but not a single f'n seal has been traced back to Kakashi, his sharingan, and Obito/Tobi. You would think all of those freaking sensor nins would haven been able to make the connection between the two sharingans and their chakra signature being the one in the same.

@ninjalostboy95

Everything you just stated goes to shat because of the Kurama cloaks given to the entire shinobi alliance, and the sensors still being able to distinguish between individuals.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 03:54 PM   #81
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I'll buy the seal part for Danzo, but not a single f'n seal has been traced back to Kakashi, his sharingan, and Obito/Tobi. You would think all of those freaking sensor nins would haven been able to make the connection between the two sharingans and their chakra signature being the one in the same.
Yeah, if Ao was able to detect Shisui's chakra in Danzou sharingan eye, Hinata and Neji should have detected that Kakshi and Obito had the same chakra in their sharingans. I remember thinking that maybe it wasn't Obito or just no longer his original sharingan eye when Hinata and the others encountered Obito while going after Sasuke and Obito was using his sharingan and Kakashi had his sharingan uncovered as well. I was like, if that was Obito, Hinata and Neji, I think Neji was there too, would have noticed that Obito and Kakashi had the same chakra signature in their eyes. I even remember thinking that Kakashi should have likely been able to detect that the sharingan eye through which he has been seeing for all these years had the same exact chakra signature as the one at which he was looking through the hole in Obito's spiral mask.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Lao Tzu

Elizabeth Kenny
Old 03-01-2014, 05:07 PM   #82
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Ao detected because Danzou was using the eye at the time. Additionally, the arm wasn't only sealed, it was encased in some armor that he took off, prolly by Oro's design so that no one could detect him. Orochimaru and Danzou were really close allies, since the days when Minato actually lived. Besides Danzou grew up in the Leaf, those dumb dumbs in Konoha would NEVER expect a wolf amongst the sheep at home. Plus, ultimately Danzou was loyal to the Leaf just in his own way. So I'm sure plenty of Root knew. Beyond that Danzou was cutting his own path throughout the ninja world, with Orochimaru until he joined the Akatsuki. From the point Orochimaru's gone, besides Hiruzen's passes, no one that ever mattered questioned Danzou, just prolly thought he was an asshole.

Besides, Hiruzen ordered all of the events of the Uchiha Massacre to be kept silent. We as readers knew, but there were most whom had no clue until Sasuke spewed what he knew eventually. So there were no Uchiha's left besides Sasuke to question Danzou's anything, AND there were so many events and enemies from that point theyre wasn't time for much 'looking inside onself' there for anyone. It was simply survive the next big thing.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 03-01-2014 at 05:12 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 11:41 PM   #83
Amuro
Genin

Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point

yo the real question is...when is kakashi gonna go blind? like seriously LOL. he's been warping shit since he took deidras arm during garaas capture. I doubt it's gonna happen but wtf.

narutos the shit apparently... true god mode...so the original purpose of chakra was for it to be spread amongst the people? connecting them? seems like naruto got that covered.
I say this jokingly but...by the time this shit is over naruto is gonna be everywhere lol. like how he turned to a bunch of rocks and fooled pein...any time there's a conflict, there's gonna b a naruto clone there. prolly scattered around all the countries. this is lame..
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 01:53 AM   #84
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
@ninjalostboy95
Everything you just stated goes to shat because of the Kurama cloaks given to the entire shinobi alliance, and the sensors still being able to distinguish between individuals.
That's bijuu chakra ofc they'll be able to tell the difference. Smh.
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (03-02-2014)
Old 03-02-2014, 10:58 AM   #85
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro View Post
yo the real question is...when is kakashi gonna go blind? like seriously LOL. he's been warping shit since he took deidras arm during garaas capture. I doubt it's gonna happen but wtf.

narutos the shit apparently... true god mode...so the original purpose of chakra was for it to be spread amongst the people? connecting them? seems like naruto got that covered.
I say this jokingly but...by the time this shit is over naruto is gonna be everywhere lol. like how he turned to a bunch of rocks and fooled pein...any time there's a conflict, there's gonna b a naruto clone there. prolly scattered around all the countries. this is lame..
Okay going all the way blind like Madara, Itachi, and Sasuke did is ONLY for Uchihas, not others with inplants. The next stage in the process is the exchange of eyes of a brother like Madara did with Izuna, and Sasuke with Itachi to then go to EMS. General overusage of the eye has declined it somewhat as per Itachi. I seriously doubt Kakashi will ever go blind. He was amongst others that were boosted by a Kyuubi cloak as well, so everything was boosted instead of reduced anyhow.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 12:01 PM   #86
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

In fact Kakashi hinted he wa going blind during the very first arcs of shippuden, when he met the fake Itachi with Naruto sakura and Chiyo just Kishi never touched upon it again because... He's Kishi, the guy who gave Minato sage mode
Old 03-02-2014, 02:23 PM   #87
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Kakashi never hinted he was going blind. He only stated he knew about the blindness downside to having MS and asked Itachi how far it has grown after experiencing Itachi's MS.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 03:41 PM   #88
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Kakashi never hinted he was going blind. He only stated he knew about the blindness downside to having MS and asked Itachi how far it has grown after experiencing Itachi's MS.
And how exactly would Kakashi know about that side effect without experiencing it himself. It's not like he had a Uchiha stone tablet to tell him all the info on the subject.

Beside, Kakashi grabbed his own eye as he was asking Itachi about his blindness. If that's not a hint then I don't know what is. Also Itachi flat out told Sasuke later that from the moment a MS is unlocked blindness slowly starts to happen. Using the eye definitely speed up the process, but just having it alone starts the process.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (03-03-2014)
Old 03-02-2014, 05:16 PM   #89
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Kakashi could've done some research since he knew having the eye would give him issues. MS wasn't exactly a secret, so there might have been something in an archive. Especially when he faced it and lost against Itachi.

As for the page you linked. He was telling Itachi that he not only knew about the weakness, but he had MS himself.

Basically, Kakashi has shown knowledge of it. But hasn't shown being affected by it so it's likely his unique case of being a non-Uchiha that awakened MS grants him an immunity to the vision degeneration.

Last edited by kael03; 03-02-2014 at 05:20 PM.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 06:12 PM   #90
liondemon
Missing Kage

This is what was stated by someone who has gone blind.
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-390-14/...apter-385.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-391-7/n...apter-386.html

One can make the assumption that Kakashi has not used his MS enough in the time he has had it to go blind and that Obito's Zetsu body somehow keeps him from going blind after using his MS so much and having it for so long or any other assumption of which you can think, but I think it's just Kishi's inconsistency and forgetfulness and tendency to change things in his story for convenience at the time.

Confucius

Charles Dickens

Akhenaton

Epictetus

Walter Lippmann

Lao Tzu

Elizabeth Kenny