Madara vs Naruto, is there any substance to this ? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2014, 03:04 PM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Madara vs Naruto, is there any substance to this ?

Considering that this is one of, if not the last relevant fight in the manga (Is there even a point to Sasuke vs Nardo anymore?) I can't help but notice that there aren't any real connections or conflicting ideologies between Madara and Nardo. Hell, Madara meet the kid just recently.

Aside from satisfying the big explosion loving fanboys will there be a payoff in any other way as an outcome of this fight ?

Madara wants to put everyone in the matrix and Nardo thinks that's wrong or something ? Even the sons of the sage shit doesn't really fit with Nardo and Madara since there isn't any history between them.

So aside from Madara is ebul !!!! what else is happening in this fight ?

I admit that my Nardo knowledge is lacking so feel free to point out anything I've missed.

Last edited by Dagoro; 03-04-2014 at 03:05 PM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote