Feng Shen ji 95 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 03-02-2014, 11:38 PM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Feng Shen ji 95

http://www.mangapanda.com/feng-shen-ji/95

Minor DBZ moment...spirit ball condensed into a human body.....Thousands of souls combining and linking together to understand another's resolve... (Naruto Sage powa!) Wife of Tian is about to Die. Ah gou wounds Tian to the point he can't recollect that last time it happened. Finally Tian goes to respond and his powers are being suppressed by a formation spell. The crystals of the mountain have been taken over by Elder Shen who finally makes his appearance and slyness known. The true foe has revealed himself. So if Elden Shen now has the power to bring Tian to his knees..will we see a tag team match of Tian and Ah Gou vs the GANE (Gods of a new Era)?

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer

Why do you challenge me? Have I not given you everything....Mortal?-TIAN

Feng Shen Ji

Last edited by apacolypz; 03-03-2014 at 02:33 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (03-03-2014)

Old 03-03-2014, 06:44 PM   #2
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Feng Shen ji 95

Saw it at work, tripped on the DBZ power exchange. Tian's wife is about to get the biz, but she has at least one moar ace. Don't know what, but it'll help Tian between the at least 2 episodes of flashbacks from Hei Long's past. 7 Eyes still don't impress me, don't dig that Dude at all... He's looking like a New Great God of All.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 12:20 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Saw it at work, tripped on the DBZ power exchange. Tian's wife is about to get the biz, but she has at least one moar ace. Don't know what, but it'll help Tian between the at least 2 episodes of flashbacks from Hei Long's past. 7 Eyes still don't impress me, don't dig that Dude at all... He's looking like a New Great God of All.
Well if Elder Shen is replacing Tian's power he would need the strength to surpass Flower Petal dude who's strength was only second to Tian. Elder Shen's power was third place. If ES used the crystals to boost his own abilities he is about to shit on Tian. Also coincidentally those said crystals were keeping Tian's wife afloat and suddenly her time is about to be up. I def think he has used them already and probably already forged two new Great King Sages (the two Great Gods of Tian's rule who helped ES)under his lap to protect him in the coming battle over dominance of the gods domain. As I said a while ago Tian killed ES's ancestor...IMO there was a large dude who looked just like ES just red if my memory serves me correct. That could be the motive besides being the new King of the block. Now what will Tian do...will he fight against his own once again for peace or will he do the unthinkable and ally himself with Ah Gou who stood before him seconds ago as a challenge? Shit or will he try to fight off both opponents?

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer

Feng Shen Ji
Old 03-04-2014, 04:36 AM   #4
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

He'll go down like a boss...
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (03-04-2014)
Old 03-04-2014, 06:47 PM   #5
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Well if Elder Shen is replacing Tian's power he would need the strength to surpass Flower Petal dude who's strength was only second to Tian. Elder Shen's power was third place. If ES used the crystals to boost his own abilities he is about to shit on Tian. Also coincidentally those said crystals were keeping Tian's wife afloat and suddenly her time is about to be up. I def think he has used them already and probably already forged two new Great King Sages (the two Great Gods of Tian's rule who helped ES)under his lap to protect him in the coming battle over dominance of the gods domain. As I said a while ago Tian killed ES's ancestor...IMO there was a large dude who looked just like ES just red if my memory serves me correct. That could be the motive besides being the new King of the block. Now what will Tian do...will he fight against his own once again for peace or will he do the unthinkable and ally himself with Ah Gou who stood before him seconds ago as a challenge? Shit or will he try to fight off both opponents?
No, Flower Petal Dude is leaving, he said so after fighting with Uncle Zi. He said that place is no longer for him, and Li said he could come teach to humans, which he seemed to be contemplating. I don't think he's left yet, prolly watching somewhere, or even may be secretly helping keep Uncle Zi and others alive because he detest death, at least the good side of him.

7 Eyes has been planning this shit since at least Ah Gou's Dad the King perished. He's a plotter, planner, no manipulation outside of his powers, he doesn't try to sway people, he's moar a commander type. He allowed the Broad to stab Tians Wife, watch, he'll say so. He's been playing the odds, as he's been monitoring power levels, blah blah. His Bitch Ass will cause the final demise of Tian, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
He'll go down like a boss...
Fuck yeah. Notice one thing. Since the 1st panel, of the 1st chapter, this is the 1st time Tian has been knocked off his feet, at a great distance. Then go back and remember his opponents. We all know at this point vs. Uncle Zi, and King 1, Tian wasn't even serious, AND, they never touched him. Going foreward, he got knocked down on his back, knocked down a couple of times, and pushed back, THAT IS ALL. His response has always been Hulk like, just went up moar levels, and got stronger, faster, and or moar powerful. His persona was like a Gump... seriously, all he did is sleep, and wait on Him Broad to get better. But when he stepped out, he had a swag like the Rock, and talked shit like Ric Flair, then backed all of that shit up, usually with his opponent dead at the end of a Dragon, or Spear. He brought the Thunder, I's give em that.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 03-04-2014, 11:40 PM   #6
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
No, Flower Petal Dude is leaving, he said so after fighting with Uncle Zi. He said that place is no longer for him, and Li said he could come teach to humans, which he seemed to be contemplating. I don't think he's left yet, prolly watching somewhere, or even may be secretly helping keep Uncle Zi and others alive because he detest death, at least the good side of him.

7 Eyes has been planning this shit since at least Ah Gou's Dad the King perished. He's a plotter, planner, no manipulation outside of his powers, he doesn't try to sway people, he's moar a commander type. He allowed the Broad to stab Tians Wife, watch, he'll say so. He's been playing the odds, as he's been monitoring power levels, blah blah. His Bitch Ass will cause the final demise of Tian, unfortunately.

Fuck yeah. Notice one thing. Since the 1st panel, of the 1st chapter, this is the 1st time Tian has been knocked off his feet, at a great distance. Then go back and remember his opponents. We all know at this point vs. Uncle Zi, and King 1, Tian wasn't even serious, AND, they never touched him. Going foreward, he got knocked down on his back, knocked down a couple of times, and pushed back, THAT IS ALL. His response has always been Hulk like, just went up moar levels, and got stronger, faster, and or moar powerful. His persona was like a Gump... seriously, all he did is sleep, and wait on Him Broad to get better. But when he stepped out, he had a swag like the Rock, and talked shit like Ric Flair, then backed all of that shit up, usually with his opponent dead at the end of a Dragon, or Spear. He brought the Thunder, I's give em that.
You missed my point...I know flower petal dude left with the young Dark one..
Though as Manga states...Tian-Flower Petal Dude-Elder Shen..those are the top forces of gods domain.....

Feng Shen Ji
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (03-05-2014)
Old 03-05-2014, 12:38 AM   #7
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Just so you guys know, egscans usually drops the new chapter roughly around 8pm est on Sundays.

That said, something else besides seven eyes is coming up. This is about to get really good.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 09:26 PM   #8
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Just so you guys know, egscans usually drops the new chapter roughly around 8pm est on Sundays.

That said, something else besides seven eyes is coming up. This is about to get really good.
You think 7 Eyes work for somebody, or this is just a power struggle since Tian's been exhausted from opponent after opponent?

I speak 4 languages...

Old 03-06-2014, 08:56 AM   #9
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You think 7 Eyes work for somebody, or this is just a power struggle since Tian's been exhausted from opponent after opponent?
Let's just say that there is another party that gets involved later on (even I don't know the details about that).
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 10:22 AM   #10
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Let's just say that there is another party that gets involved later on (even I don't know the details about that).
Cool Beans, increase the chaos, I'm with it.

I speak 4 languages...