Naruto_669 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-19-2014, 01:06 PM   #16
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_669

Seems like Gai mastered, in this form, Geppo (Sky Walk). I'll just leave it at that.

Excellent chapter for once. This is a great battle for Gai that I wouldn't mind him dying if it means going down like a boss. Hopefully Naruto doesn't come and tarnishes Gai's resolve.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2014, 03:57 PM   #17
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Want to know the really sad part.... in the past 2-3 years, when there have been decent to good chapters, they have focused on a character that was about to be offed or forgotten about for some time (i.e. Kabuto and now Gai).

This chapter and the next should come off really well in the anime.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 04:21 PM   #18
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

So it's official Gai is Hashirama level. Mid-night Dragon should be coming soon. 3 out of 5.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (03-19-2014), platinumrug (03-20-2014)
Old 03-19-2014, 05:46 PM   #19
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Naruto is alive but not awake. He is inside the ethereal plan where bijuu and jinks communicate. He will probably be having a conversation with someone while Gai gives his life to knowck Madara down a peg.
When he wakes up it would be good writing to have him see Gai fall .

Question,is Minato gone now? Cause he can't regenerate anymore and he just got hit by the black balls of destruction.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 06:07 PM   #20
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Maito Gai, did his thang, he blew Madara up... what fucked everything is how Madara responded, basically unscathed. It'll be nice in anime though, I suspect. Agreed also, Minato should be either totally dead, or start regenerating.

Honestly though the current Kages have shit on themselves since they're battering by Madara, and haven't even took time to wipe yet, they're still sitting trying to figure the difference in power, for why no one knows, fuck it just do something.

Except Oonoki, take him out and the rag woulda died when they were hiding the Jinks in the Giant Turtle he drug around for a while before actually starting to get down. Tsunade gets love because of her passion, and healing so many along the way. Gaara what can you say, he's still trying, and combining with others...

Mei, and Raichu's names shouldn't be spoken as anything great anymore in they're WHOLE lives. Overglorified Jounins, that's all.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 03-19-2014 at 06:10 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (03-19-2014)
Old 03-20-2014, 01:02 AM   #21
MrBIG
Genin

MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point

loved the chapter, live i've said anytime that Gai is involved in something, I automatically consider it a win.

However, i'm afraid for where the story is going. If Naruto ends up getting Six Paths powers im going to be really disappointed. That shit is played out.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 03:26 AM   #22
kevinyu
I AM BARACK UCHIHA

kevinyu is an unknown quantity at this point

Gai was even able to stand after delivering the last punch. If author puts up a surprise he may live longer enough
kevinyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 04:06 AM   #23
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

http://readms.com/r/naruto/669/2296/17

The black balls did hit Minato...not sure why Kishi did it this way (kill him off)...but Minato acted as a punching bag so Guy could reach Madara.

http://readms.com/r/naruto/669/2296/18
Then Kakashi warped Minato and the black balls away into Kamui with the help of Gaara's sand to get close.

http://readms.com/r/naruto/669/2296/19
I was confused with this panel at first because I thought he still had the black balls left but this is his defense sphere coming apart.

http://readms.com/r/naruto/668/2289/17
http://readms.com/r/naruto/669/2296/21
The right horn on his head did break off during the attacks from Guy.
http://readms.com/r/naruto/669/2296/7

(not that a fucking horn being broke off means anything lol) What does it mean though for kishi to go out of his way to draw?

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer

Why do you challenge me? Have I not given you everything....Mortal?-TIAN

Feng Shen Ji

Last edited by apacolypz; 03-20-2014 at 04:07 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (03-20-2014)
Old 03-20-2014, 06:22 AM   #24
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,023 Times in 583 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Quote:
http://readms.com/r/naruto/669/2296/19
I was confused with this panel at first because I thought he still had the black balls left but this is his defense sphere coming apart.
Why would Minato need Kakashi to warp him. Dude's got FTG. I think the warping was for Madara's other balls which he used as a shield to surround himself. Kakashi just took that away right after Gai punched him through.

Edit:
http://readms.com/r/naruto/669/2296/20
http://readms.com/r/naruto/669/2296/21

See, no more balls surrounding madara. Even the big one he enclosed himself in is also gone. That was the strategy, rid Madara of all balls.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll

Last edited by Gakure; 03-20-2014 at 06:25 AM.
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 06:25 AM   #25
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
Why would Minato need Kakashi to warp him. Dude's got FTG. I think the warping was for Madara's other balls which he used as a shield to surround himself. Kakashi just took that away right after Gai punched him through.
You misconstrued what I was saying....
Minato can't make seals anymore...thus the reason Lee threw his kunai so he could teleport there. (Via mouth)
Kakashi could only warp the black balls if he got close because he was going blind in his left eye. So Minato took the hit because he's an edo..Kakashi warped Minato and the black balls into Kamui

Maybe I am not understanding you lol but I am not disagreeing...My original post says that...the balls get warped into Kamui with Minato......I know that was the strategy so what exactly are you not agreeing with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Now that Madara lost his black balls maybe we will see some actual ninjutsu worthy of a sage

Also Minato warped the balls away. Kakashi kamui power was used to open Madara sphere so Guy could land a punch
Wasn't the main point for Kakashi to get close so he could teleport them to Kamui? To separate them from Madara's control?

http://readms.com/r/naruto/669/2296/11
If Minato did in fact teleport them it defeated the entire dialogue from this panel lol.

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer

Feng Shen Ji

Last edited by apacolypz; 03-20-2014 at 07:53 AM.
Old 03-20-2014, 06:49 AM   #26
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Now that Madara lost his black balls maybe we will see some actual ninjutsu worthy of a sage

Also Minato warped the balls away. Kakashi kamui power was used to open Madara sphere so Guy could land a punch
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 03-20-2014 at 06:51 AM.
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
Gakure (03-21-2014), jericho Uzimaki (03-20-2014)
Old 03-20-2014, 10:18 AM   #27
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Minato used FTG when struck,Kakashi used Kamui to make a hole in the sphere. If you notice HE ACTIVATED it aftwr Minato was gone and he wa looking directly at Madara.

He might FTG'd back to Lee most likely. Since he asked him to hold a Kunai. I am betting soon as he disappeared they lost their kinetic energy. "When he loses sight if them he can't control them"
They are out of his Black Doom Sphere attack range. So Kishi may say that is why Minato is okay. But really I wish someone would either give him his arms back or just go ahead and say goodbye to Naruto and fade away.

S.N.: is someone helping Hashirama and Tobirama(Oro I'm talking to you) with the black chakra blades? I mean help a Kage out homie!

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 03-20-2014 at 10:19 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (03-20-2014)
Old 03-20-2014, 10:37 AM   #28
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Minato used FTG when struck,Kakashi used Kamui to make a hole in the sphere. If you notice HE ACTIVATED it aftwr Minato was gone and he wa looking directly at Madara.

He might FTG'd back to Lee most likely. Since he asked him to hold a Kunai. I am betting soon as he disappeared they lost their kinetic energy. "When he loses sight if them he can't control them"
They are out of his Black Doom Sphere attack range. So Kishi may say that is why Minato is okay. But really I wish someone would either give him his arms back or just go ahead and say goodbye to Naruto and fade away.

S.N.: is someone helping Hashirama and Tobirama(Oro I'm talking to you) with the black chakra blades? I mean help a Kage out homie!
Lee already threw his kunai to teleport Minato.

Minato should be dead dead dead....at least five of those hit him...even when he teleported with the one Obito hit him with it still went off...and he lost an arm. I hear you guys on the Kakashi warping angle but Kishi wrote out a different plan from the start. That plan included Kakashi getting close to warp those balls...not get close so Minato can get hit and then somehow teleport somewhere..so Kakashi can kamui an opening in the sphere lol.

Feng Shen Ji
Old 03-20-2014, 10:40 AM   #29
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,721 Times in 3,843 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Minato isn't dead. They explained that the orbs become intangible if they graze something, and are solid on full contact. Minato timed it so they grazed him to become intangible, but still influenced by his FTG.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:48 PM   #30
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Lee already threw his kunai to teleport Minato.

Minato should be dead dead dead....at least five of those hit him...even when he teleported with the one Obito hit him with it still went off...and he lost an arm. I hear you guys on the Kakashi warping angle but Kishi wrote out a different plan from the start. That plan included Kakashi getting close to warp those balls...not get close so Minato can get hit and then somehow teleport somewhere..so Kakashi can kamui an opening in the sphere lol.
You are right Lee did throw his kunai. But Kakashi put a hole in the sphere with Kamui. Minato disappeared right before Gaara and Kakashi was up there.
Yea Minato said Kamui should work on the B.B.'s of destruction then Kakashi said "i can't see that vreat man i gotta be ho close now." Gaara said,"my sand isn't as fast as the spheres" .
So Minato improvised as good plan makers do. Minato would take out the moving spheres and Kakashi/ Gaara would take the stationary one.
Makes sense right?