naruto_670 - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2014, 05:54 PM   #46
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: naruto_670

Couple of things...

Naruto and Harashirma don't share the same spirit. Harashirma was born a Genius God, that never show'd working hard at any fight or jutsu, besides Madara. This doesn't mean his life was carefree, but it was far from Naruto's whom obiviously with Sasuke faced some of the hardest upbringing in the known ninja world. They're not the only ones, Kabuto, Orochimaru, Kimmimaro, others that were like the 'last' of they're clan got life harder than 85% of all shinobi, period.

Sasuke will prolly be the Dude that has the other brother...

My problem is that this Sage was only 1 Bro... what happened on the other side. Didn't they do shit, I find that retarded that the other side did, and created nothing, but had the same genes. If this Sage created ... whatever the fuck I can't pronounce, and his first son created Ninjutsu or used it unbelievalbly, where'd he get his skill, from his Uncle on the other side?

Its kinda like Inazami, they pulled that shit out of nowhere for a way of closing hax's, and here comes something else. The bad part is there are shinobi all over the Narutoverse, and someone besides just Madara is supposed to know this shit. If that's the case, where'd he learn all this shit. Any fucker says anything about the Uchiha Hideout, or that stupid tablet, I'm going to merc you! Itachi read the same shit and never figured out so much... btw he was a Genius.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 03-26-2014 at 05:56 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-26-2014), kael03 (03-26-2014)


Old 03-26-2014, 07:02 PM   #47
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,236
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: naruto_670

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Ffffuuuuck that. If there's another timeskip/plot continuation I'm out. I honestly don't even know why I'm still reading this, but it's no longer about "Let's see where the crazy train goes!"
You'll read it. You love the Naruto. You addict, you.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 07:11 PM   #48
liondemon
Missing Kage
 
liondemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Cloud
Posts: 3,196
Thanks: 344
Thanked 722 Times in 458 Posts
liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: naruto_670

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Couple of things...

Naruto and Harashirma don't share the same spirit. Harashirma was born a Genius God, that never show'd working hard at any fight or jutsu, besides Madara. This doesn't mean his life was carefree, but it was far from Naruto's whom obiviously with Sasuke faced some of the hardest upbringing in the known ninja world. They're not the only ones, Kabuto, Orochimaru, Kimmimaro, others that were like the 'last' of they're clan got life harder than 85% of all shinobi, period.

Sasuke will prolly be the Dude that has the other brother...

My problem is that this Sage was only 1 Bro... what happened on the other side. Didn't they do shit, I find that retarded that the other side did, and created nothing, but had the same genes. If this Sage created ... whatever the fuck I can't pronounce, and his first son created Ninjutsu or used it unbelievalbly, where'd he get his skill, from his Uncle on the other side?

Its kinda like Inazami, they pulled that shit out of nowhere for a way of closing hax's, and here comes something else. The bad part is there are shinobi all over the Narutoverse, and someone besides just Madara is supposed to know this shit. If that's the case, where'd he learn all this shit. Any fucker says anything about the Uchiha Hideout, or that stupid tablet, I'm going to merc you! Itachi read the same shit and never figured out so much... btw he was a Genius.
Hashirama lived during a period of constant war, an era where the youngest of children were trained to be genius shinobi if they had the potential and to fight in war'. Naruto and Sasuke were raised in different times and a different era. Sasuke's father didn't even teach him the fire jutsu until he was about 6 or 7, and it doesn't seem that he taught him much if anything after that. Naruto was taught nothing until going into the academy at a certain age that all Konoha ninja during his generation seem to have joined the academy. Naruto's generation, up until now, have probably lived an easier life than all shinobi before them. And when the Uchiha clan is your main opponent, a clan where children become able to see chakra and predict your movements and even use powerful gengutsu on you, your clan has to train that much harder.

Hashirama may have been a genuis, but that doesn't mean it came easy or natural to him nor that he was born this way. Can you imagine if Naruto was raised in a time of war, no village for protection and only his clan, and he had his genuis father and his mother and their clan to teach him to survive in this war against a clan like the Uchiha? He would be a genuis. Hashirama had his clan, his father, and the threat of war to motivate him.

The "other side" is likely from where most of the other kekkegenkai clans comes. Maybe the other brother was not interested in creating anything, or maybe he just wasn't as talented as the 1st Sage.

Creating ninjutsu shouldn't be very difficult for someone who could see chakra. I don't expect the elder son nor either of Kaguya's sons to have needed to be taught ninjutsu any more than the ninja without dojutsu who created their own jutsus would have needed to be taught to create their own jutsus. They are taught, "This is chakra, and this is how it works," which is something that someone with a dojutsu can see within themselves and experiment with it.
__________________
Ninja Assassin


Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 03-26-2014 at 07:16 PM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to liondemon For This Useful Post:
MrBIG (03-27-2014)
Old 03-26-2014, 07:54 PM   #49
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,418
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: naruto_670

Maybe the sharingan's power watered down a bit through the generations or the brother got the MS the same way Kakashi did and thus could abuse susanoo to the fullest extent.
ninjalostboy95 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 09:19 PM   #50
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,236
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: naruto_670

Look at all these people trying to use logic in Naruto. LOL Hashirama will be this Sage brat reincarnated if Kishi wants him to. Don't know why any of you are arguing this point.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (03-27-2014), OiB (03-27-2014)
Old 03-26-2014, 09:30 PM   #51
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 895
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: naruto_670

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasenganja View Post
Some of you guys have said retarted shit... It clearly says "Since birth the son Indra had powerful eyes." He was born with the sharingan a visual representation of the power he inherited from his father. Indra was not weak but had no visual representation of power annd was able to awaken his strength from inside out. He was not able to see power "chakra " and place value onto it. So he worked with his friends and learned to harness his power.


You fucking retards Naruto is not ashurA reincarnate ashura a soul is gone. that sons power has indeed manifested itself within him we see the personality traits in countless stories. Vegeta and kakarott for example. All you assholes ever do is fucking over analyze and cry about how this weeks chapter didn't go how the perfect version of naruto you pictured in your bitch ass mind.. I can't believe e you fucking idiots even began a " so where's the other soul" discussion lol
Quit your bitching cupcake, adults are talking.
__________________
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (03-26-2014)
Old 03-26-2014, 10:27 PM   #52
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,418
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: naruto_670

When someone says retarted I no longer read their posts.
ninjalostboy95 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (03-27-2014), Sensei-Q (03-27-2014)
Old 03-26-2014, 11:56 PM   #53
eigger1202
Academy Student
 
eigger1202's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: "second star to the right, and straight on till morning"
Posts: 30
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
eigger1202 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: naruto_670

More Questions than Answers!

1. Where is the Far Away Land? (Alien you say? Hahaha! Although, thats not exactly to Far Off.)

2. Who's the Lucky Fuc&!n guy who impregnated the Kaguya the all Powerful Being! Or is She like the Virgin Mary.
3. Like Everybody's asking, What Happen to the Bro? They sealed the ten tails so they have 5 tails each.
4. How did Kaguya died, Old Age? But She's a Goddess. Why wasn't she the one who killed or sealed the Ten Tails from the Beginning if She all That Powerful? How Long did it take before the tree turned into its physical incarnation after the fruit was stolen. They are all grown up when they fought the ten tails, where was Kaguya? On Vacay and told her Sons to take care of that mess?

We'll I guess I better not ask because Kishi might consider answering with another 10 chapters of flashback!

5.
eigger1202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:09 AM   #54
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: naruto_670

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasenganja View Post
Some of you guys have said retarted shit... It clearly says "Since birth the son Indra had powerful eyes." He was born with the sharingan a visual representation of the power he inherited from his father. Indra was not weak but had no visual representation of power annd was able to awaken his strength from inside out. He was not able to see power "chakra " and place value onto it. So he worked with his friends and learned to harness his power.
Bitch please!
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-27-2014)
Old 03-27-2014, 12:34 AM   #55
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU
 
jericho Uzimaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Posts: 1,642
Thanks: 2,001
Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: naruto_670

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
Bitch please!
Fantastic, simply fantastic!

Always good to see a fellow whovian!
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-27-2014), Spiegel (03-27-2014)
Old 03-27-2014, 12:40 AM   #56
MrBIG
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 165
Thanks: 123
Thanked 91 Times in 51 Posts
MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: naruto_670

To be real honest with you guys, Im enyoying the background story kishi is building up with the Sage of the sixth paths.


Until now, all we had was second hand information given by characters that could have no possible way of actually knowing what the fuck went down back then accurately. (Madara's version of the story is almost completely wrong)

I enjoy learning more about the history of the narutoverse over these dragonballz-esque apocalyptic fights.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrBIG For This Useful Post:
liondemon (03-27-2014)
Old 03-27-2014, 12:43 AM   #57
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: naruto_670

^And if the narutoverse had sense of logic and continuity I'd agree with you but, no.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
liondemon (03-27-2014), NeoKakarott023 (03-27-2014)
Old 03-27-2014, 12:47 AM   #58
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,745
Thanks: 674
Thanked 952 Times in 479 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: naruto_670

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Except he is a beast because of it.

It's because he was their son that he got Kurama sealed within him.
It's because his mother was a Uzumaki that he's going to survive Kurama's extraction.
It's because of his parents that his chakra pool at age 12 eclipsed every Jonin within Konoha.
And that level of chakra has allowed him to use multiple shadow clones to speed up his training.
It's because of his dad (FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE) that when Pain was going to capture him, he was able to return to normal size and get out of that.
It's because of his mom (FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE) that he was able to subdue and capture Kurama.

The ONLY reason Naruto sucked when the story starts is because unlike his classmates, he didn't have his parents at home to help him with his training outside of school. If his parents survived the encounter with Kurama, he'd have been this strong in Part I.

Um http://readms.com/r/naruto/670/2307/16
Again just because his parents are beasts that doesn't mean the son will be

I didn't write this story Kishi did...

Naruto lived without his parents. He was left to his own because the third was a terrible guardian in that sense. He was neglected by his peers and teachers besides Iruka who decided late to befriend Naruto and put aside his grudge/hate for the kyuubi. Not until Jirayah was introduced Naruto still fell behind Sasuke. Now take away the Kyuubi which again is for the plot of the story. What did Naruto get from his parents directly? Sure a smaller chakra pool than his mother and nothing from his father besides sealing the kyuubi. So what made him great? What made him uber and distinctive from an Uchiha like Sasuke? You missed the point of the panel that was provided...it isn't that Naruto wouldn't be a beast...it is that the expectation of him being a beast because of his parents abilities isn't the case. Naruto still can't make seals like his parents, nor use Uzumaki chakra chains or make a barrier. He was taught how to use the kyuubi chakra by Jirayah, he was taught how to use the kyuubi mode by his mother, his fathers tech by Kakashi (after he failed Sasuke and Naruto), taught Sage mode by Ma and Pa...Naruto worked hard to get where he is. Unlike Sasuke Naruto wasn't handed any abilities. Sure if his parents would of been in his life full time sure he would be a totally different ninja. Though just because his parents are elite ninjas that doesn't mean Naruto would be better or of the same level just by birth rights.


Also...Naruto's personal chakra pool was great but not better than all the jounin. Naruto's chakra pool was huge but greater with the addition of the kyuubs chakra.

If his parents would of survived;
Naruto wouldn't be as powerful or have his base techs
He more than likely would of never stole the Kage scroll which means he would of never learned Shadow clone jutsu.
If his parents would of survived he would still have his rasengan and few variants but Kakashi's training showed him how to master his own technique and that helped him also understand Sage mode.
He needed the kyuubi to battle Gaara, he needed the kyuubi to fight against Sasuke in VOTE, he needed the kyuubi's chakra to obtain Kurama mode and Bijuu mode. If he didn't have Kurama most likely his alliances with the bijuu would of never happened. No cloaks and no real way to empower the alliance party or fight Madara or Obito (if they would of remained the villains lol)

EDIT: Naruto didn't survive kurama's extraction due to him being Uzumaki..he survived because OBito sealed the other half of the kyuubi within Naruto.
Also his dad restored his seal...with Naruto's emotions under control Naruto was able to take the fight directly to Pain.
Also his mom gave him pointers on how to subdue the Kyuubi..it wasnt like she was in there yelling dattebayo while fighting kyuubs (spl) or anything!
Actually technically they needed a way to keep the kyuubi within the village and since Jirayah was wrong about Minato being the child of destiny..Minato figured Naruto was the answer. That was the only reason because Minato believed Naruto could use Kurama's abilities again the reason Kushina was there to show him the way.
__________________
Mangas that I am reading

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer


Why do you challenge me? Have I not given you everything....Mortal?-TIAN

Feng Shen Ji

Last edited by apacolypz; 03-27-2014 at 01:05 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (03-27-2014)
Old 03-27-2014, 12:58 AM   #59
MrBIG
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 165
Thanks: 123
Thanked 91 Times in 51 Posts
MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: naruto_670

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
^And if the narutoverse had sense of logic and continuity I'd agree with you but, no.
I disagree, the HISTORY makes sense (well as much sense as super-human ninjas can make). Yes some information seems to have been changed, like the So6P story, but remember what we all learned from the So6P was information given by characters that had no idea if their story was accurate or not.



What has no continuity and seems to be out of whack is mostly the fights and the random power boosts. Or how some people have seemingly infinite chakra until the plot demands them to run out for whatever reason.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 02:08 AM   #60
CrustaceaN
-
 
CrustaceaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -
Posts: 184
Thanks: 56
Thanked 87 Times in 39 Posts
CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: naruto_670

Naruto is still a dumb shit.

Kaguya and Fam look like bloody aliens/demons or whatever. They aren't humans.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
LMAO, I am the stupid one
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.