Chapter 287 Discussion (SPOILERS) - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2005, 06:05 PM   #1
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Chapter 287 Discussion (SPOILERS)

Alright like mentioned in another thread another talking chapter, poor Naruto hadd his manhood brought up again in another chapter. I think Sai is now just bringing it up to get to Naruto and annoy him. That wasn't a bad tent that Yamato created for them to stay in, we never had tents like that when I was a boy scout. It puts a whole new spin on the phrase pitching a tent. We find out a little more regarding Sai's background we find out that he supposedly had an older brother who he drew a picture of and keeps in his photo album until it is done. Looks like there might be some action in the next chapter since they will be getting to the bridge or maybe attacked before arriving to the bridge possibly by this hooded figure.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote