Read First! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Computers

Computers Need help with a problem, or just want to talk about computers? Then this is the place to do that.

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2005, 04:08 PM   #1
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute
Read First!

This is the Computer Section, anything not dealing directly with computers will be deleted without notice.

You may ask for help with problems, discuss computer specs, discuss your own computer, computer software and hardware and so forth. You may ask questions about your internet and/or web browswers, ie theres a problem that needs fixing, but thats it.

You may not post here about computer games, websites, or anything internet related.

Pretty much if it doesnt involve the computer or settings on a computer, it shouldnt be posted here.

Gamertag: ShinoNC

Old 02-06-2006, 01:03 AM   #2
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Additionally, I would like to make the requirement that people looking for help with viruses and/or spyware first download the program HijackThis. There is a link to the latest version in the FAQ for this forum. Run it and then when it creates a log of what it found, you can save that log. Post that and then we will be able to help you much quicker rather than just randomly guessing what your comp has.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
Closed Thread