COTW #2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Graphics Design > Contests

Contests This is where all the SOTW and COTW competitions will be held. Bring your A game or end up crying.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2006, 03:53 PM   #1
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts
COTW #2

MM'k colourers, this is your chance to once again prove your self. It is time for the colouring of the week once again. What awaits the winner? Why, eternal glory of course! Now, for the guide lines.

Time limit: ALL colourings must be in by monday at 5:50 pm my time, that is, within 72 hours of this post. Late submissions will not be accepted. Voting will take lace from tues day until saturday. The winners will be announced on sunday of next week.

submissions: You mus e-mail the submissions to me or send them to me over msn. My email is crash.the.hated@gmail.com, my msn is draik_ixi456@hotmail.com. DO NOT PM these to me, there is no garuntee that I will still have an account at nl by then so either mail or msn them to me and me only. I am giving ero and otc an ph3 if she wants to, the chance to participate. Like last time, do not show anyone these colourings until after the contest is over and all votes have been casted.

Guide lines for colouring: This is a Hard CELL SHADING contest... Yes, I threw in a monkey wrench. I will explane after the contest is over why I am making you hard cell shade these. If you do not know what hard cell shading is, it is the anime style of shading and highlighting. You may use tutorials for this if you feel the need to. If your submission is anything but hard cell shading, it will be rejected. If so, you may do another one as long as it is hard cell shaded.

This weeks scan

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/253/bleach053078cs.jpg

Get going!

Last edited by Corbenk; 03-31-2006 at 04:17 PM.