SOTW #11 Voting - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Graphics Design > Contests

Contests This is where all the SOTW and COTW competitions will be held. Bring your A game or end up crying.

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 01:36 PM   #1
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
SOTW #11 Voting

Only 5 sigs this week but nevertheless this shall go on o.o hoo ha

Judges ye know who ye are

Rorouni-Jin:

http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/8861/rj86sig6po.png

Silverfire:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/Magma_Admin_Silver/Sigs/musicsfsig.jpg

Palmreap:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d200/palmereap/slane3.png

Loner:

http://img342.imageshack.us/img342/2200/lonerbannerupdate25eo.gif

Goku100:

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9171/citysky8nh.png

Old 05-12-2006, 02:36 PM   #2
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: SOTW #11 Voting

i guess exams are getting to people so they dont have an entry^^;......lol

1-goku-reminds me of home^^...and only thing is that it looks like a "night" stock, meaning the photo was taken at night with the lights glaring in the water.... and with that orange bg it makes it look like it bursted in flames.....nice^^

2-Rurouni-i like the "motion" you are displaying, but some parts are too dark, its just black x.x......

3- silverfire-i like the flow of it, but the text is hard to read nad the text style somewhat matches the stock>.>......
Old 05-12-2006, 06:52 PM   #3
Captian.Deschain
Genin

Captian.Deschain is an unknown quantity at this point

OK i requested to vote on this so i should be here.

1st-Goku- Please put you name on the sigs cause i oppend all of them and did'nt know who's was who's, but any way it looks really good with the colour and if i am not mistaken gradient maps ? but it looks cool but the quality to the top left goes ito a kind of vector thing there.

2nd-Silverfire- Did'nt like the scan dots but it is worhty becuse of the brushing.

3rd-Ji- This was a hard one to decide but his came out when i cancled them all down.

Old 05-14-2006, 12:59 AM   #4
Matsuo
Chuunin

Matsuo is on a distinguished roadMatsuo is on a distinguished road

1. Goku100: Really loving the colors and how you made the picture look. Remove the text though. =\

2. Ruouni: I like how the picture is blended and the brushing. Not so sure bout the colors and text.

3. Silverfire: Might of looked better if it were a bigger size, but I like how it is blended and the colors you used.

Old 05-14-2006, 05:35 PM   #5
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Rorouni - its great, the colours go the effects look nice. The blending on the stock is good, the font is well chosen and the text well placed.

Goku - Its not bad, the text is kinda dull and the lines beside it need work.

Loner - I like it, its simple and the effects used on it really look good. The text and font need a bit of work though and the border things need changing.
Closed Thread