I paid 5.00 and ... - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2006, 01:30 PM   #1
omegaflare
Academy Student

omegaflare is an unknown quantity at this point
I paid 5.00 and ...

I donated 5.00 to this website and I am a gold premium membership service. But I haven't recieved their email for my username and password to download those files.

???

To all moderators, YOU NEED TO BE VERY PRECISE AND CLEAR WHEN PEOPLE ARE MAKING PAYMENTS. YOU CANNOT, I REPEAT, YOU CANNOT LEAVE ANY GENERALITIES WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY. Now I can't download those files because of missing information I needed. FIX IT! Idiots..

Old 07-22-2006, 01:35 PM   #2
Mega
Genin

Mega is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I paid 5.00 and ...

Hmm..I'm no Admin, or anything, but i don't think you should act like this, i'm sure that they will reply to you soon, just have patience.
Old 07-22-2006, 01:36 PM   #3
Smeeeeee
Asian Sensation

Smeeeeee will become famous soon enoughSmeeeeee will become famous soon enough

this doesnt even belong in this section either.

I AM THE ASIAN SENSATION!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smeeeeee For This Useful Post:
catilena1890 (08-28-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (07-17-2010)
Old 07-22-2006, 01:37 PM   #4
omegaflare
Academy Student

Ok, my email is splintercell_102003@yahoo.com and I didn't register my account prior to donating 5.00. You need to put in more effort in your script programming- block any payment that is made unless a user is logged in. That way it would be much easier.
Old 07-22-2006, 01:38 PM   #5
omegaflare
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeeeeee
this doesnt even belong in this section either.
I couldn't find any section in this forums that deems approriate. SORRY!
Old 07-22-2006, 01:38 PM   #6
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Im not putting this in capitals coz in shouting im doing it because i want you to understand it better

YOU DID NOT PAY 5.00 DOLLARS TO THIS SITE, YOU PAID 5.00 DOLLARS TO WWW.NARUTOCENTRAL.COM, THIS IS A FORUM IT DOES NOT OFFER ANY SORT OF DOWNLOAD SERVICE ANYMORE, GO TO NARUTO CENTRAL, LOG IN AND YOU SHOULD BE A GOLD MEMBER IF YOU PAID. IF YOU ARE STILL HAVING PROBLEMS THEM EMAIL OR PM "TOM".
Old 07-22-2006, 01:49 PM   #7
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Quote:
To all moderators, YOU NEED TO BE VERY PRECISE AND CLEAR WHEN PEOPLE ARE MAKING PAYMENTS. YOU CANNOT, I REPEAT, YOU CANNOT LEAVE ANY GENERALITIES WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY. Now I can't download those files because of missing information I needed. FIX IT! Idiots..
i just read your post again, i wont edit my post because i want this to get bumped so all can read...now im shouting

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING "IDIOTS" YOU FUCKING TWAT, BEFORE YOU COME INTO THIS FUCKING FORUM AND START MAKING YOU DUMBASS ASSUMTIONS TAKE YOUR FUCKING TIME TO ASK SOME BLOODY QUESTIONS AND SEE IF ITS "YOU" WHOS DONE SOMETHING WRONG AND DONT GIVE US A COMMAND TO "FIX IT!" WHAT THE FUCK WOULD YOU HAVE DONE ANYWAY IF WE HADNT FIXED IT. WE STAFF WORK VERY FUCKING HARD FOR THIS FORUM AND WE DO NOT APPRICIATE SOME NEXT PRICK COMING IN AND INSULTING US. I DONT CARE IF IT WAS JUST "IDIOTS" IF YOU CHOOSE TO STAY HERE AND YOU HURL ONE MORE INSULT AT US I WILL PERM BAN YOUR ASS.

Im all done here
Old 08-08-2006, 11:49 PM   #8
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

http://homestarrunner.com/weeklies/tgs_chumbly.mp3
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
Old 08-09-2006, 03:31 AM   #9
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

Not to mention that the mods here are in no way affiliated with NarutoCentral.com. Only me and Tom. So if you ask them a question about NC they wont be able to answer your question.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Closed Thread