hinata vs neji - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2006, 05:26 PM   #1
firestar
Genin

firestar is an unknown quantity at this point
Question hinata vs neji

what in the world happend

Old 08-17-2006, 05:53 PM   #2
Yakushi~Kabuto
Missing-Nin

Yakushi~Kabuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: hinata vs neji

what are you talking about? O_o
and is this really a manga-only topic?
Old 08-17-2006, 05:54 PM   #3
-Sasuke-
SUP

-Sasuke- will become famous soon enough-Sasuke- will become famous soon enough-Sasuke- will become famous soon enough

He watches the dub. Also.. Hinata lost. I know because I am way past that episode O_O. I suggest you watch the Japanese anime on Youtube.com. Then you won't be like "OMG YOU SPOILED IT FOR ME!" Ok? >_>

Old 08-17-2006, 06:29 PM   #4
JJxkrn
Academy Student

JJxkrn is an unknown quantity at this point

Wrong section, plus a pointless thread.. If your gonna make a thread atleast put some thought and some effort into it.. Im assuming you mean the episodes where Hinata fought Neji.. I dont know what your "wtf" comment is about.. They fought because they had too.. It was the Chuunin exam.. Its kind of the whole purpose of the exam..

This thread should be closed or atleast moved out of the manga section.
Old 08-17-2006, 06:47 PM   #5
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

What the heck is this, really this is a thread, who could of guessd you had 2 post

Old 08-17-2006, 06:56 PM   #6
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Guys, let up on him. He's an American, who thinks that no Naruto exists beyond the American dubbed series. It's not his fault, he's naive. He knows no better. But this should still be moved. Next time, buddy, avoid the manga section like the plague. Super-spoilers. Then again, I guess the Anime section has spoilers too. Just avoid Naruto altogether.
Here's a summary of the episode:
Hinata begins to fight Neji blow for blow. Kakashi explains the Byakugan and how it helps the Hyuuga in battle. Neji takes the upperhand but Naruto yells Hinata on, which pushes her beyond her limits. Seeing Hinata refuse to give up, he charges for a lethal kill but gets stopped. Her injuries prove too much and she passes out leaving Neji the winner.
Copied and pasted from the Anime Guide at www.leafninja.com. But firestar, don't go there. It'll ruin the entire series for you.

Old 08-17-2006, 08:03 PM   #7
drunk_sea_monkey
S-Ranked Shinobi

drunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant future

'He's an American, who thinks that no Naruto exists beyond the American dubbed series.'

Psh! watch it boy

-Closed-
no stupid threads got it! good