Illegal Imigrants - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

Old 07-18-2006, 03:14 PM   #46
tyler2000
Genin

Location: Konohagakure, aka. The Fire Country or completing the Chuunin exam
tyler2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Illegal Imigrants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ore-sama
It's not always as easy as you say. There are people who are for some reason forced to leave their country and not given the time to do the necessary preparations concerning papers and stuff.

Plus, in limited numbers, they're useful. You can exploit them and they got nowhere to turn to MWAHAHAHAHA. Just kidding, but it's a fact. Our handyman was Polish and illegal, and because of that, he was cheap: he had to do anything we paid him for or else how should an illegal person survive? Illegal Polish handymen are lovely, they work well, they work fast and they only ask one tenth of what a proffessional company would take.

Also, what if an illegal person pays taxes and lives a decent life? Illegal is often associated with criminal which is BS. I am being threatened with deportation because I don't have any real papers, too. But guess why? Because I wanted to become a normal, tax-paying, registered cityzen and let go of my diplomatic ID & immunity. I WANTED to become a citizen the correct way but once I requested citizenship, they lost my file and voilĂ*, I'm illegal. So? I'm paying all my taxes and other bills, I'm trying to find decent work and I don't commit any crime. But they fucked up my file and lost my request. Great.
That's also how people can become illegal.

I think illegal immigrants should still be given a chance when they live up to certain expectations, such as decent conduct, looking for a decent job, speaking or learning the language of the country they enter, and a willingness to integrate and adapt.
Take the Belgian Moroccans for example. Most of them don't adapt. All they speak is Arabic and French, they treat Belgian women like muslim women and expect them to comply, they spit on the streets because in their culture, tissues are gross, they stay among themselves in ghettos and the crime rate is as high as a skyscraper in those areas. And those people are LEGAL. I'd rather see them deported than some peaceful illegal immigrants who behave the way they should. The Polish guy I mentioned above was decent, very decent. I am a punk and a bitch, but I'm still decent. We're both "illegal", but we're better people than at least a 1000 of those aforementioned Moroccans.

I see the problem of a million immigrants invading a country which only has so much space/jobs/funds. That's why I say, impose conditions. Or say "only so many immigrants a year".
But don't kick someone out just like that; many don't come to commit crimes. Many come to finally lead a life in peace. Not only fugitives. And some have lived illegally in the host country for so long they've built a life there. They found friends, maybe even a job. It'd be cruel to kick them out as long as they act according to the local rules.

You know, I could get a visit from the police any minute, telling me to leave. Leave where? How? Drop my life here and start over in Germany where real estate is unaffordable or in Israel, where more and more bombs kill more and more people? Great. What have I done to deserve that? I tell you what. Let the immigrant office lose my file. Yay.
The illegal immigrants need food correct? Well we have to make that food, and to make that food, we needoney, correct? How is the US gonna make all of this money to feed all of these people. The US is already overpopulated enough. More peole, more money. They come over and have kids, then that is just more people. We are falling apart.

Owner of the Sannin FC
Member of the Atasuki FC
Memebr of the Ultimate Ninja FC
tyler2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2006, 04:06 PM   #47
Miburo

Tyler, it's not like we're handing out free food to illegal imigrants. They pay for their food doing extremely cheap labor in America. You can't apply for welfare if you're not a citizen, afterall.
Old 08-11-2006, 04:01 PM   #48
kakashi^sensei^
Genin

kakashi^sensei^ is an unknown quantity at this point

Just let the illegal immagrants become citizens of the U.S. Without them how are we suppose to get our burger king orders...

One of the cool members of: NaruHina FC , Naruto Girls FC
kakashi^sensei^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 08:08 PM   #49
LonelyNinja

as long as they are good, upstanding people, don't commit crimes, and make honest livings, sure, why not? at some point they should try to become citizens
Old 08-18-2006, 02:24 AM   #50
ekang93922
Hunter-Nin

ekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the rough

well i think they could stay as long as they pay their taxes, i think that sounds fair.... i mean they have a reason to come in USA..... it probably its hard to live in their country and they want to start a brand new lfe in USA..... well what i am saying is that goverment should give them a chance.... ^^

Last edited by ekang93922; 08-18-2006 at 02:26 AM.
ekang93922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 02:47 AM   #51
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Well without them, building will not be made.... We need cheap labour we find them. It is a symbiotic relationship.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 03:12 AM   #52
shadowclone
Genbu

shadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really nice

wow, the ignorance in this thread is astonishable. the only people with common sense are ore-same and miburo

So true.

shadowclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 03:15 AM   #53
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Well since most of them involved in robbery, homocide, rape.... excuse me if I left my common sense in the freezer.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 12:15 PM   #54
shadowclone
Genbu

shadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really nice

Dont be modest, you never had common sense to begin with =P
Where's this prove of yours. o_o

So true.

shadowclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 01:37 PM   #55
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowclone
Dont be modest, you never had common sense to begin with =P
Where's this prove of yours. o_o
The fact that they are immigrants. I mean, everyone knows that:
Mexicans steal
Irish drink
asians are smart
Italians have big dicks
Black people are part of gangs.

It is common sense, AFADUR. EVERYONE knows racial profiling is completely valid and applies to ALL members of the race.
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 03:19 PM   #56
hokge
Chloroform say wha...

hokge is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbenk
Mexicans steal
Irish drink
asians are smart
Italians have big dicks

It is common sense, AFADUR. EVERYONE knows racial profiling is completely valid and applies to ALL members of the race.
It's true. I'm Irish and do vodka shots like water.
hokge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 04:23 PM   #57
Miburo

Quote:
wow, the ignorance in this thread is astonishable. the only people with common sense are ore-same and miburo
You're too kind. ^^

And Hokge, damn dude. I know it's sometimes difficult to see sarcasm being portrayed through text, but Corbenk really laid it on thick there. >.>
Old 08-18-2006, 08:52 PM   #58
cursesealer
ANBU

Location: At someplace somewhere with someone that somebody knew
cursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of light

Just fix up mexico. Make it nice to the point where mexican don't need to sneak their way here. Then they're happy and we lower the amount of foreginers coming in.

member of the Akatsuki FC

My apprentice in training: naruto_the_demon_fox

One day, when I have enough money,
I shall buy all of the world's belguim waffles and pancakes.

cursesealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 01:22 PM   #59
hokge
Chloroform say wha...

hokge is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
You're too kind. ^^

And Hokge, damn dude. I know it's sometimes difficult to see sarcasm being portrayed through text, but Corbenk really laid it on thick there. >.>
Eveven if he was it's still true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbenk View Post
Mexicans steal
Irish drink
asians are smart
Italians have big dicks

Mexicans steal: They do. I've stolen with my Mexican friend John
Irish drink: Fuck yeah we do.
asians are smart: They'
re smart, but then again a lot of people are
Italians have big dicks: I'm gonna just trusr Corbenk on that one, and it's not impossibile.
Black people are part of gangs.: If you trying to say the black people aren't in gangs your retarded.

The point is if he said "so and so" then it wouldn't be true. I've seen all of those, other then the Italian one, all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursesealer View Post
Just fix up mexico. Make it nice to the point where mexican don't need to sneak their way here. Then they're happy and we lower the amount of foreginers coming in.
-_-
Do you even know how bad Mexico is!? One of my best friends dad grew up there. His friend growing up was throwen into a oncoming train. Fixing such things much worse then that happen everyday. It would take years to fix.

Last edited by hokge; 08-20-2006 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Needed to make a point.
hokge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 02:35 PM   #60
Tom
DRAMA!!!

Tom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of light

I believe the United States have been too kind. I am all for George Bush's moves to toughen things up with the security.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote