Illegal Imigrants - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

Old 08-20-2006, 03:16 PM   #61
Miburo

Re: Illegal Imigrants

Quote:
Eveven if he was it's still true.
Agreed, Ore-sama and I do make a lot of sense even if he was being too kind. ; ) Oh, you're referring to Corbenk's ridiculously sarcastic remark. My bad.

Quote:
Mexicans steal: They do. I've stolen with my Mexican friend John
Irish drink: Fuck yeah we do.
asians are smart: They'
re smart, but then again a lot of people are
Italians have big dicks: I'm gonna just trusr Corbenk on that one, and it's not impossibile.
Black people are part of gangs.: If you trying to say the black people aren't in gangs your retarded.

The point is if he said "so and so" then it wouldn't be true. I've seen all of those, other then the Italian one, all the time.
This is called sterotyping. The thing about sterotyping is that it a) Almost never applies to everyone within the sterotyped group (Can you honestly say ALL mexicans steal, or even most of them? A majority of them? Half even? Nah) and b) is stupid in a vast majority of circumstances.

Really, show me the statistic that shows that a large enough percentage of black people enroll in gangs to justify associating black people = gangs and I'll admit right now that I'm retarded (Or that I possess retarded, whatever it was that you were trying to say there. >.>). Until then I'm just going to continue believing that one's skin color or nationality has pretty much nothing to do in determining what they do or how they act. : )

Old 08-20-2006, 06:41 PM   #62
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Agreed, Ore-sama and I do make a lot of sense even if he was being too kind. ; ) Oh, you're referring to Corbenk's ridiculously sarcastic remark. My bad.

This is called sterotyping. The thing about sterotyping is that it a) Almost never applies to everyone within the sterotyped group (Can you honestly say ALL mexicans steal, or even most of them? A majority of them? Half even? Nah) and b) is stupid in a vast majority of circumstances.

Really, show me the statistic that shows that a large enough percentage of black people enroll in gangs to justify associating black people = gangs and I'll admit right now that I'm retarded (Or that I possess retarded, whatever it was that you were trying to say there. >.>). Until then I'm just going to continue believing that one's skin color or nationality has pretty much nothing to do in determining what they do or how they act. : )

Damn, you took the words out of my mouth.

And I like how he said that my "all people know racial profiling is completely valid and that it applies to EVERYONE in the race" was true. Hokge, if you actually believe that then you should just go kill yourself right now. With stupidity like that I am amazed you do not forget to breath.

Last edited by Corbenk; 08-20-2006 at 06:47 PM.
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 09:17 PM   #63
hokge
Chloroform say wha...

hokge is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbenk View Post

And I like how he said that my "all people know racial profiling is completely valid and that it applies to EVERYONE in the race" was true. Hokge, if you actually believe that then you should just go kill yourself right now. With stupidity like that I am amazed you do not forget to breath.
I'm not saying that everyone in that race does that. I'm saying some do. Cops shouldn't profile people by there race because some people in that race are in gangs and stuff. That's just fucked up!

Last edited by hokge; 08-21-2006 at 12:18 AM.
hokge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 09:44 PM   #64
shadowclone
Genbu

shadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokge View Post
I'm not saying that everyone in that race does that. I'm saying some do. Cops should profile people by there race because some people in that race are in gangs and stuff. That's just fucked up!

wow....you truly are an ignnorant child

So true.

shadowclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 12:18 AM   #65
hokge
Chloroform say wha...

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowclone View Post
wow....you truly are an ignnorant child
Fuck, spellet that wrong.
Old 08-21-2006, 12:52 AM   #66
Miburo

To suggest people should be targeted by police based solely on their race is a bit ridiculous. Now if a black guy walks down the street wearing known gang colors and is sporting gang-related tattoos then I'd say it's ok for a police officer to suspect him of being in a gang...but if a white guy is wearing identical clothing and has identical tattoos they'll probably be suspected of the same offence. There's no reason to look at the color of the person's skin as something to base assumptions on.

Also, 'spellet' isn't a word. ; )

Edit: Heh, I didn't even notice the edit. I usually just read the recent posts. I figured he was just bashing the guy he quoted for poor spelling. Not going to say it's my bad though, totally your fault Hokge. I do forgive you though, this time. ^^

Last edited by Miburo; 08-21-2006 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Ironically, spelling. >.> Edit2: responding to other people's edits.
Old 08-21-2006, 01:28 AM   #67
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

Oh, I see, he meant to type shouldn't (he as edited to be correct now) >.> Ended up typing the opposite. All right, I apologize for what I said, I seriously thought you thought police should use racial profiling >.>
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 01:30 AM   #68
shadowclone
Genbu

shadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really nice

lmao...me too. sorry for calling you ignorant

So true.

shadowclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 04:58 AM   #69
Mikakou
Academy Student

Mikakou is an unknown quantity at this point

I think we should just let them into the country because a) their country sucks, and b)every non-native american person in this country is an illegal immigrant.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:28 AM   #70
hokge
Chloroform say wha...

Quote:
Oh, I see, he meant to type shouldn't (he as edited to be correct now) >.> Ended up typing the opposite. All right, I apologize for what I said, I seriously thought you thought police should use racial profiling >.>
I've never heard you say sorry. lol
Yeah, I would never say that, Irish are still disgrimanated in some states.