Naruto's new jutsu: Adding wind element to rasengan. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-01-2006, 12:38 PM   #1
<DaNTe>
Evil genius.

<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough
Naruto's new jutsu: Adding wind element to rasengan.

Something even Yondaime couldnt do. Its a lil disappointing that it isnt a totally new jutsu. However according to Kakashi once hes done he could become stronger than Kakashi.

Discuss.
<DaNTe> is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-01-2006, 12:57 PM   #2
6th hokage
Genin

6th hokage is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto's new jutsu: Adding wind element to rasengan.

I was under the inpresstion that adding the wind element to resengan was just he final part of the training it's not really going to be the new, but meybe we can think of it as an upgrade as prelude to the new move.

Avi's PokePet

Raikou the level 90 Raikou!

Fan Clubs

Member of the naruto part II FC
6th hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 01:41 PM   #3
anarion
Genin

anarion can only hope to improve

i doubt he will be stronger than kakashi when he gets it, even though that new jutsu MAY be more powerful, it does not mean naruto can just win over kakashi!
Naruto will prolly have a more powerful jutsu than kakashi, but not then suddenly better than kakashi in battle.

But i do hope its the final stage of the training, but he can also use it, and then kakashi hints naruto to do something else!
Old 09-01-2006, 01:41 PM   #4
oscaraps
Chuunin

oscaraps is an unknown quantity at this point

lets wait and see what it comes out as
Old 09-01-2006, 01:47 PM   #5
GaaraOfTheDeathSand
Missing-Nin

GaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
i doubt he will be stronger than kakashi when he gets it, even though that new jutsu MAY be more powerful, it does not mean naruto can just win over kakashi!
Naruto will prolly have a more powerful jutsu than kakashi, but not then suddenly better than kakashi in battle.
He WILL be stronger than Kakashi. If your doubting it cause Kakashi is a fav, then do me a favor and just shut up. Give some proof before you doubt something that is most likely gonna happen.

Btw, didnt Kakashi say something about combining Lighting Element with Rasengan? I might have had the wrong translation or something.
GaaraOfTheDeathSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 02:01 PM   #6
anarion
Genin

anarion can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraOfTheDeathSand View Post
He WILL be stronger than Kakashi. If your doubting it cause Kakashi is a fav, then do me a favor and just shut up. Give some proof before you doubt something that is most likely gonna happen.

Btw, didnt Kakashi say something about combining Lighting Element with Rasengan? I might have had the wrong translation or something.
talk about being agressive , if ur not completely beyond zero iq, a jutsu does not maker u more powerful than others unless u use them, its not like the second he learns the new jutsu he is able to beat kakashi dead beat! even if u had the most powerful jutsu in the world, but u were slow and stupid, u couldnt win a single fight, cept vs a rock
Old 09-01-2006, 02:06 PM   #7
srmark
Genin

srmark is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe once Naruto learns how to combine the wind element with the Resengan, he will not only get a new ultimate jutsu, he will gain, basically, complete control of his chakra like never before. It won't be Naruto with a new jutsu, it will be a NEW Naruto all together.

Here's what Yamato said, "The lesson is: When a shinobi can combine both nature and shape manipulation, their strength increases exponentially. But, there are very few shinobi who can do both."

To me, that says that a ninja's overall power will explode in all aspects once he is able to do this. Kishi would not have added that Naruto could surpass Kakashi with this training if it wasn't going to happen.

This training doesn't JUST give him a new jutsu, but drastically improves him in all areas of fighting - in my opinion. Remember, this is something Kakashi and the 4th couldn't figure out how to do (and the 4th argubably being the greatest ninja of all and Kakashi with a genius IQ). To be able to do that, he will have to surpass them in the ability to create jutsu's. He WILL have to improve in most areas - this isn't something that can be done out of shear determination or power. This is something that has to be done with skill and, honestly, it will actually force Naruto to use his brain (something he does need to improve upon). This excercise to me will just improve Naruto all around.

Plus, we don't even know what will the jutsu will be like when Naruto is finally able to combine the two manipulations. I doubt it will be just a supped-up Rasengan like the Odoma.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:08 PM   #8
ryanisc001
jaxonsmybitch001

ryanisc001 is on a distinguished roadryanisc001 is on a distinguished road

naruto ISNT that stupid though. yes sure he inst the smartest cookie, but he does have some cunning, hes the 1# ninja at sruprising people. kakashi said "after this training you might beceome more powerful than me.", "i belive that naruto will be the one to surpass th 4th." its about damn time imo, that people are starting to resepect him and treat him like hes sombody. i think everyone has another thing coming if they dont think naruto will surpass kaakshi by the end of this training.

Last edited by ryanisc001; 09-01-2006 at 02:12 PM.
ryanisc001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 02:18 PM   #9
GaaraOfTheDeathSand
Missing-Nin

GaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarion View Post
talk about being agressive , if ur not completely beyond zero iq, a jutsu does not maker u more powerful than others unless u use them, its not like the second he learns the new jutsu he is able to beat kakashi dead beat! even if u had the most powerful jutsu in the world, but u were slow and stupid, u couldnt win a single fight, cept vs a rock
Uh agressive? No Im not being aggresive just telling you to back up your words. You wana talk about zero iq? Fine. Im not the retarded one. You go and post things and keep repeating the same exact thing over and over. YOU HAVE NO PROOF AND YOUR CALLING ME RETARDED? First of all the jutsu does matter. If Naruto does complete his training and learns this new move, he'll not only have a strong jutsu, he'll surpass Kakashi in something that even the 4th and himself could not do. And that means he's stronger then him. You may be right about being slow and stupid but who ever said naruto was slow and stupid? He won many battles against VERY difficult oppenents that Kakashi probably couldnt defeat. Sheesh think things over before you post stupid things with no proof.
GaaraOfTheDeathSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 02:43 PM   #10
[M5290]
Genin

[M5290] is an unknown quantity at this point

all of you that talk that Naruto is just a stupid kid, remeber that this is Naruto after the TIME-SKIP, hes not the little stupid kid, he has matured in this years, i don't say that he's like a boy-genius, but still he thinks better than before... and i think that adding the wind element to the Rasengan will be just the first step to his new jutsu, not the final jutsu...

Gai: "Youth is sweet and sour and sometimes strict, Kakashi."
Kakashi: "Did you say something?"
Gai: "Oh my god!!! That was pretty good rival Kakashi. That reaction is somewhat 'modern' and it pisses me off!!!"
[M5290] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 04:37 PM   #11
Uzumaki.K
Genin

Uzumaki.K is an unknown quantity at this point

I think naruto New rasengan will be invisible and it will cut you into pieces on contact
Uzumaki.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 06:17 PM   #12
4th the wise
Genin

4th the wise is an unknown quantity at this point

i still thinkin will kakashi teach naruto how to use the flying thunder fist still want to see it it would be cool to see naruto do it.

Sakura and her Child bearing hips lol
4th the wise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 07:22 PM   #13
typhoon_4434
Missing-Nin

typhoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these parts

hmm, I read the Jinruuki one, and isn't the Rasengan a wind element?
Anyways, I think his new Jutsu will make him stronger, but he still needs skill to become stronger then Kakashi
I mean, by making this S-Rank or higher Jutsu, that Kakashi and the 4th could not, it means he WILL become stronger then both of them
typhoon_4434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 11:26 PM   #14
srmark
Genin

srmark is an unknown quantity at this point

Um... being able to create a jutsu neither Kakashi or the 4th couldn't... that is 100 percent skill.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:36 PM   #15
The Wolf
Genin

The Wolf is an unknown quantity at this point

If one can create a S-rank or higher difficulty jutsu, it means that they have to be very skilled, or very lucky. Naruto is both.

He will become Stronger, but not stronger than Kakashi with this jutsu.

The Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote