Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin killed - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2006, 11:31 AM   #16
Mooch

Re: the best turned worst day ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler2000 View Post
You people are so stupid, all of you should respect him, I think all of you are awful, everyone calls him stupid, well without him, howwould any of you know anything about crocodiles if he was not there to do it, he put his life on the line to show all of you stupid and iggnorant assholes about it.
1: it's called research and schooling, and 2: as stated before, he really didn't know much of what he was doing. I do respect him as a person, but for what he did he was a moron. Everyone does stupid things in their life, with him, it was his career. Rob Bredl is an amazing herpotologist who I haven't found one mistake yet. He hosts the show "Killer Instinct" which is amazing for knowledge if you really want it.

I mourn the death of such a funny/nice guy, but I will not doubt the fact that he acted moronic.

Old 09-04-2006, 12:17 PM   #17
Frontfliper89
Genin

Frontfliper89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin killed

R.I.P dude

i feel sorry that his 2 year old son will never get to know his father now.

"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to stress, stress leads to doobies, and doobies lead to twinkies." - Yoda
Old 09-04-2006, 12:51 PM   #18
MeteoraTC
Genin

MeteoraTC is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: the best turned worst day ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch View Post
1: it's called research and schooling, and 2: as stated before, he really didn't know much of what he was doing. I do respect him as a person, but for what he did he was a moron. Everyone does stupid things in their life, with him, it was his career. Rob Bredl is an amazing herpotologist who I haven't found one mistake yet. He hosts the show "Killer Instinct" which is amazing for knowledge if you really want it.

I mourn the death of such a funny/nice guy, but I will not doubt the fact that he acted moronic.
Its like Johnny Knoxville or anyone else from the show Jackass. Great show and stuff, but if someone dies becuase they tried jump out of a moving car into a shopping cart, they are still stupid for doing such a stunt, awseome stunt, but nevertheless stupid.

ALL SIGS CREATED BY ME
CHECK OUT MY RECENT SIGS

Owner of Kakashi Gaiden FC & Naruto Shippuden FC
Member of One Piece FC & Akatsuki FC
Old 09-04-2006, 12:58 PM   #19
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Harry Potter vs. Christianity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteoraTC View Post
Its like Johnny Knoxville or anyone else from the show Jackass. Great show and stuff, but if someone dies becuase they tried jump out of a moving car into a shopping cart, they are still stupid for doing such a stunt, awseome stunt, but nevertheless stupid.
OMG are you really that fucking stupid? What Steve was doing was in no way what so ever like what those fuckers do.

He wasnt stupid, he knew what he was doing and the dangers involved with it. What he was doing was NOT for entertainment value, it was for science.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Old 09-04-2006, 02:21 PM   #20
kuneria
Hawt Damn

Location: Konaha you know in that one hut by that one building that's right next to Ichiraku raman place
kuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura about

cha right(I think) that guy is way to good to be killed by a fish=( i mean realy some one needs to give me proof if they want me to beleive that!
=( =( =(

Last edited by kuneria; 09-04-2006 at 02:27 PM. Reason: I messed up on something
Old 09-04-2006, 04:30 PM   #21
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer91 View Post
one less stupid person on this planit......i saw this comming from a mile away....
you do realize the irony in your post right?

planit.

you called HIM stupid?

He did what he loved till his dying day. If that's stupid then i want to be stupid too.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 09-04-2006, 05:04 PM   #22
Rath
Hokuto

Rath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these parts

well. I feel badly for his family, but doing such a dangerous job... there's bound to be mistakes.

~psttt...click my 'stache~

and now most likely deceased *sniff*

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Old 09-04-2006, 07:27 PM   #23
Rhi
Genin

Rhi is an unknown quantity at this point

It was on the news this morning in Australia that he died while filming a doco for his daughter Bindi for next year. lets hope that she' doesn't get to see this version.

Member Of:
Band Geeks FC
Old 09-04-2006, 08:06 PM   #24
KrAZyNiNjABoY
-Kureji Ninja-

KrAZyNiNjABoY is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude.................that sux.

Though like Rath sed he had a dangerous job.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:23 PM   #25
Mooch

Re: Harry Potter vs. Christianity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino View Post
OMG are you really that fucking stupid? What Steve was doing was in no way what so ever like what those fuckers do.

He wasnt stupid, he knew what he was doing and the dangers involved with it. What he was doing was NOT for entertainment value, it was for science.
you're right it's nothing, in any way, like what the idiots on jackass do... but steve made SO many mistakes with what he does it was bound to happen. it WAS for entertainment value as well as herpotology research, but the way he acted was all for the show, and the way he did some of his "stunts" could have been thought out better. From the way he handled his venomous snakes, I was sure he'd die by snake bite someday. If it wasn't for entertainment, it wouldn't have been aired on TV. I wanna die doing what I love too, which is what he was meaning to do, because I study in the same fields as he did, but seriously... He made a TON of mistakes in the way he handled things... And everyone makes stupid mistakes sometime or another. He was being stupid with how he handled things a lot. Him himself was NOT stupid. I met him once, and talked with him for a couple days, and no, he isn't stupid. He over-exadurated mostly for the show.

Old 09-04-2006, 10:13 PM   #26
kuneria
Hawt Damn

Location: Konaha you know in that one hut by that one building that's right next to Ichiraku raman place
kuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuneria View Post
cha right(I think) that guy is way to good to be killed by a fish=( i mean realy some one needs to give me proof if they want me to beleive that!
=( =( =(
never mind I believe it I just watched the news saying this.man I wanted to meet him now I don't have a reason to go to austraila
well I knew this was comeing but not by a fish
stupid ray
Old 09-04-2006, 10:22 PM   #27
neji4ever
Hardcore Member

neji4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

It is kinda werid even though i respect him for being cool and doing what he loved. He should have liked died 10 years ago when he started the show like you got to admit if he was going to die he would die that way./

The badass shinobi Fc

Dante
SirBenoit
narutorasengan16
smeeeeee
uchihamadara
itzanillusion
neji4ever
Kamineko Kun
Old 09-04-2006, 11:34 PM   #28
Rhi
Genin

Rhi is an unknown quantity at this point

Steve Irwin was a true blue aussie dead set guys 'criky'

Member Of:
Band Geeks FC
Old 09-05-2006, 06:34 PM   #29
cursesealer
ANBU

Location: At someplace somewhere with someone that somebody knew
cursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of light

He tried to bring people and animals close together. He had fun, made us laugh, have more knowledge of animals and such. I mean, he was a great guy. The fact that he died doing what he loves is kind of noble (over having other options killing him like by a drunk driver or someone shot him or stuff like that). No offense to anyone but it's a little bit more releaving to die doing what you love to do that to have an accident take you away.

member of the Akatsuki FC

My apprentice in training: naruto_the_demon_fox

One day, when I have enough money,
I shall buy all of the world's belguim waffles and pancakes.

Old 09-05-2006, 07:55 PM   #30
sakura_05
Chuunin

sakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant future

man ... i cant belive that a sting ray chocked him.

Proud Member of:

LSFC v2 FC - Naruto Shippuden FC - NaruSaku FC - Haruno Sakura FC - Akatsuki FC - Japan FC - Co-owner of Konoha Kunoichi FC
Closed Thread