did the government lie about area fifty one - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

View Poll Results: do you think they are hiding aliens
yes,they made it too obviuos 41 66.13%
no,its just a regular base 21 33.87%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-29-2006, 06:26 PM   #16
skwee
Hunter-Nin

skwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these parts
Re: did the government lie about area fifty one

if they did recover a craft it could have been to damaged to study and there lonleness could have been greater than are own so much that they were weilling to travel that far to finus.

"There are things you want to hear,and things you need to hear,
and I am here to tell them to you..."-Skwee
skwee is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2006, 07:24 PM   #17
UzumakiIchigo
Genin

UzumakiIchigo is an unknown quantity at this point

I do believe that the goverment is hiding something there but it might not neccesarily be aliens.
UzumakiIchigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 07:27 PM   #18
skwee
Hunter-Nin

skwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these parts

i know what you mean but they are hiding somthing about roswell

Old 09-08-2006, 10:40 AM   #19
Haku...
Genin

Haku... is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: did the government lie about area fifty one

Sorry to bring this topic back up.

I read some info from what you all have posted here. I don't know if they have any alien tech. It's possible that all of our tech came from a crashed alien ship back in Roswell New Mexico in 1947, in which they took back to Area 51 to study,experiment, and research. Or our own tech is a result in us getting more advanced. I believe there could be alien tech in Area 51 but... The base itself is controlled by the airforce. The USAF builds and tests their most secret and most advanced jets there. Where did you think the F1-17 Stealth fighter came from? Or the SR-71 Black bird? Then again I could be wrong.
Old 09-11-2006, 07:53 AM   #20
Kekkei Genkai
Chuunin

Location: Somewhere someplace doing something, meeting someone somehow
Kekkei Genkai is an unknown quantity at this point

Good point. I think that aliens exist... Hey mom there's something in the backroom, I hope it's not that creature from above~.... oh sry, I was just playing that song by Blink-182 on guitar. Anyway. Someone brought up a good point about stealth technology on fighter planes developed there. Mabye scientists aren't too successful on discovering new technology so quickly. Mabye they are finding out slowly. In that case, I would understand all the secrecy. First of all, everyone would be convinced that aliens are coming or exist and they would all be chaotic. Second, terrorist orginazations or crime syndicates would try to capture the new technology. If there aren't alien technology they are experimenting on, then it could be that scientists could be experimenting on new weapons like biochemical things and such on animals and perhaps humans as well. Well, just a thought.
Kekkei Genkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 09:55 AM   #21
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

If they find an alien craft. Do an autopsy to that alien... God help us that alien is not royalty or heir to that planet throne.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 07:07 PM   #22
skwee
Hunter-Nin

they did possibly find bodies but i dont think they would send roalty that would be dumb.

Old 10-01-2006, 07:54 PM   #23
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Just a few facts I've learned:

There are quite a few different approaches to the whole "Area 51" conspiracy. My personal standpoint? Yeah, the government is hiding something. Maybe not aliens, per se, but their technology. There's such a thing called "reverse engineering", where scientists take something apart to figure out how it works. That's what I believe happened with Area 51.

I think something did happen to crash there, and Area 51 was developed in order to study that technology and make it our own. These all new fighter jets that are so inexplicably ahead of all our other technology? Guess what they were before they were released to the public?

Black Projects. The term is used to describe a, well, "project" the government is currently or has previously worked on that they let absolutely NO information leak out from. Then, all of a sudden, when the project is over and done with--BOOM. New technology, new fighter jets. All unexplained advancements in scientifical thought and theory.

The body thing though--I find it very unlikely. It could have happened, yes. But it's very unlikely.

And let's say they did do an autopsy on this "body". What exactly do you think they would learn from the body of another humanoid species? Perhaps an evolution that will occur to humans? Maybe some kind of "system" that allows these so-called "aliens" to live longer. Who knows.

And as Kekkei mentioned, any mention of "alien technology" or perhaps any signs of life from another planet and/or solar system would cause widespread mania and paranoia. It'd be like War of the Worlds without the Tripods.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 08:00 PM   #24
skwee
Hunter-Nin

I noticed you mentiond the black projects,have you heard of blue book the black's sister project?

Old 10-01-2006, 08:11 PM   #25
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I haven't. What is it?
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 12:05 PM   #26
skwee
Hunter-Nin

its supposidly a simmaler project they have to cover all other sightings after they closed black book.

Old 11-06-2006, 10:17 PM   #27
Rokudaime Syah
Genin

Rokudaime Syah is an unknown quantity at this point

we know that alien tech is more than us.. so they will keep this secret so they can do some research on the tech and at same time to improve their tech. so gov cannot let others know about this, if the other know.. you know what will be happen... WAR!!!
Rokudaime Syah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 07:15 AM   #28
skwee
Hunter-Nin

well they dont need to keep all of it a secret,but if theres tech or lifeforms we should know.

Old 11-11-2006, 10:48 AM   #29
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

The stealth techno is still a mystery to me..... It shape is also different...

If the alien is looking for their missing ship and comrade, and they found Area 51.... will they bomb earth into submission???

I'm afraid. That alien that crashed either unlucky tourist, scientist, slave traders, stupid spoiled royalty, bad luck diplomat.... I did saw a Japanese movie... an alien ship got prob and crashed on earth... Earth scientist took the alien in do autopsy. Turns out that alien is a prince and earth got attack. Hope that won't happen.....

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 10:52 AM   #30
skwee
Hunter-Nin

i think it would have happend by now