family - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 12:04 AM   #1
smrmemem
Academy Student

smrmemem is an unknown quantity at this point
family

i love my family

Old 09-10-2006, 01:39 AM   #2
Swtvi3tboi08
Eat Ma Meat!

Swtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the rough
Re: family

thats nice. i like mine 2.

Thanks Terri.
Old 09-10-2006, 03:09 AM   #3
Akari-chan
Chuunin

Location: Read my biography; if u didn't figure it out...that's REALLY sad.
Akari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to all

mine is...alright...i guess...we get into arguments everyday though x_x

personally i wish we were closer to eachother so that we all got along....

Co-Owner of the
Old 09-10-2006, 03:11 AM   #4
Avian
Jounin

Avian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enough

Well ofcourse i like mine!! Who wouldnt like there families??

Uzumaki Naruto - Uchiha Sasuke
Wind Element - Fire/Lightning
Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation - Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation
Rasengan- Chidori
Sage Mode, Rikoudo Mode - Perfect Mangekyu Sharingan
Old 09-10-2006, 03:18 AM   #5
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

mine is useless and this is spam, make useful topics in the future
Old 09-10-2006, 04:01 AM   #6
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
mine is useless and this is spam, make useful topics in the future
useless family...? hhmm....

and this is no spam. ppl have the chance to express thmeselves about their family.

nwei, i love mine. my father, although the frequent nagging's making me a freak, is the best father of all (of course, he's my father!) and my mother... she's still the sacrificing one... (dont let me mention about it) she's the only mother that i ever wished for.

my brother is still a University scholar, and it makes me somehow proud that im his sister... lol and my sis... well, she needs imrovement in school...(not that you guys care, just sharing you a part of my family)

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Old 09-10-2006, 04:10 AM   #7
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

yes... my family is good for nothing.... but that is my own concern

and this thread wasn't about "do you like your family" it was some person saying "i love my family" which is the equal to me making a topic saying "i love death"

http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/s...ghlight=family

that is what a good thread looks like. This thread just got turned into something non-spam, should be re-named/made so people know what it is
Old 09-10-2006, 04:14 AM   #8
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Mine is cool. Except for that bratty little sister.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 09-10-2006, 07:05 AM   #9
goku100
I own j00!

goku100 will become famous soon enoughgoku100 will become famous soon enough

Thanks shika, already thread use that.

Closed.
Closed Thread