Your Own Opinion!! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 09-13-2006, 08:22 PM   #1
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

Location: Wow, if you are reading this stop trying to stalk me
D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of
Your Own Opinion!!

So, wtf happned to it?? now ppl are afraid to stand up for themselves withought having the thought of getting the crap beatted out of them. Everyone in a school is sorted out into "clicks". The "nerd/geeks" have no opinion on things, you do what they tell you to do or u get beated. Theres no srry i can't. Even when they are all talking about something and u give your own opinion itz no, who was talking to you. Is the whole world slowly declining from everyone is treated equally or are we gonna have ranks in school, or even in work places??The ganstas, all dress the SAME, and they TALK the SAME! they don't think for themselves, they got no opnion, the follow what the "leader" tells em. so what is ur opinion on this?

Old 09-13-2006, 08:26 PM   #2
shadowclone
Genbu

shadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really nice
Re: Your Own Opinion!!

wtf are you debating about? o_0

are you asking my people follow rules?

So true.

shadowclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 08:37 PM   #3
Assaulter
Symphony of Destruction

Assaulter will become famous soon enoughAssaulter will become famous soon enoughAssaulter will become famous soon enough

I think he/she is wanting to know what people think about the assorted groups in life.

Just to let you know man. You call them clicks but that is just who people feel comfortable around. When you take an extreme third person view of it you can call them clicks, but when it comes to the bare bones they are just the ones that relate. Nerd/geeks, don't exactly not express what they feel it is just in a different way. If you are scared of being beat up, that is your own cowardace not the "clicks" fault.

NOW on the other hand. When you talk about a person faking stuff then you have something to go on. When you are trying to make yourself more friends by faking who you truly are you are lying to yourself and your not truly happy. If you are you were faking what you were before you started a new. There are several people that like several different things. It is the people that don't judge themselves or others and has the courage to talk to people from all walks of life that you should truely pay attention to.

Assaulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 08:58 PM   #4
skwee
Hunter-Nin

skwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these parts

i personally am i geek but i still wont take crap for it the assholes who try to control me.

"There are things you want to hear,and things you need to hear,
and I am here to tell them to you..."-Skwee
skwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 11:14 PM   #5
Izanagi_Takeshiro
Missing-Nin

Izanagi_Takeshiro is an unknown quantity at this point

In school I was refered to as the guardian or the protector...those were my nick-names...why?...because I was stronger then most of the kids, maybe not bigger, but I had a strong mind and fist...I'm a really nice guy and I stick up for the little guys who get scared by bigger, older guys...I was the one who stood up to them...I might be one of the nicest people you'll ever meet, but I'm also the most demonic person you'll ever meet when I get angry...yeah...I'm a geek, nerd, loser...whatever you want to call it...but I'm also a metalhead...and people don't mess with guys like me...just for the same reason alot of people are scared of big black guys who dress like thugs...they get intimidated easily...they came to me though...and I'd keep the asshats off their backs...I look at it like a job in school...being in school these days is like being in prison or the mob...you better find your corner fast or you'll be stuck in the middle without an exit in sight.
Izanagi_Takeshiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 11:28 PM   #6
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

Bull. People are sorted into cliques because they choose to. If they really wanted to, they could interact with other cliques, or be in no clique.

I am like 6 foot, fat, a geek, strong and a graphics nerd. I am on the lower end of the popularity totem poll. Yet still, I get people to do whAt I want. Why? I rule by fear and force. I will ask people to do something, then if they disagree, I ask if they want to play a game called my foot in their face.I also play throw the sharp pointy object at the douchebag. The douche bag is who ever I decide.

Despite all of this, I still have friends, I can talk to almost anyone of any clique. (not that I choose to, most of the popular girls are duche bags) Honestly, I am a bit ambiguous. On one hand. I can bully people, yet afterwards, they'll still joke around with me as friends. (I never do any serious harm) I have never had to actually put my foot in someone's face, usually the threat works, and thank god. If I had to actually go through with it, I doubt I could. I cannot say anyone has really done anything that terrible to me that would make me want to seriously injure them...

No, here was the first few years of school that EVERYONE was a dick to me. However, even though it hurt so much, though it crushed me, made me feel inadequate, made me cry, made me want to die, I can not say I'd like to seriously hurt any of them. No, I do not like them, but smashing their head to the floor would not take away that pain now would it?

I have more or less put on the disguise of a psycho or evil bastard. Actually today I had a conversation with a buddy of mine. It went like this:

"Well, I was never beaten and look at me"

"You, but you're, like, a psychopath or something"

But really, if they knew me, they would know I am not really like this. I rule by fear, I doubt I could follow through with any of my threats though. I guess I am really a pig in the disguise of a wolf.
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 11:45 PM   #7
Izanagi_Takeshiro
Missing-Nin

heh...good thing we aren't friends, Corbenk...if you tried to feed me a line like "my foot in your ass"...I would have already taken your head and made you were your ass as a hate...I hate violence, but I hate being threatend even more.
Old 09-14-2006, 12:07 AM   #8
Assaulter
Symphony of Destruction

Assaulter will become famous soon enoughAssaulter will become famous soon enoughAssaulter will become famous soon enough

Both of you are wrong. You underestimate people and thats your mistake. I'm 5'4. I don't look strong. But I'm smart and thats why I haven't been hit in the face once. Don't claim your fast don't claim your strong. You give away your self to who you will fight. I fucking bet you lose. At least to me anyway. If I don't know you I will take a few hits though. Anyway my logic is you wanna try and rule with fear. Wait till you find that person that puts you on breathing machines because you thought you were bigger and badder than him. I've seen it done and I've put people in hospitals myself because of it. You don't scare everyone and most can give a shit less about what you say you can do. Also last to remember. Don't think a person won't shoot you. Say it is a pussy way to do it but if they shoot your ass, think they care?

Old 09-14-2006, 12:09 AM   #9
Miburo

Heh, this isn't a debate, but what the hell. : )

Sounds like you just started highschool and you're realizing most the kids there are douchebags, right? Here's some advice: Don't even think about people as being in clicks. Just hang out with the people you like, don't worry about what click they're in.

All the kids who considered themselves "goth" would call me a "jock" because I wrestled and most of my closer friends were fellow wrestlers. I still hung out with the 'nerds,' and 'goths,' and 'gangstas' and whatever other lame categories of people their are if they were cool. I didn't give a damn what group they belonged to.

Now if I'm reading this wrong and you're getting picked on by kids for not fitting into a particular group then be sure to not take their shit. Kids that pick on other kids are usually pussies, just beat one of them up and the rest should leave you alone as long as you didn't cheap shot the guy or anything, gotta be legit. Don't be one of those sissy tattle-tails or anything like that, that'll just get you picked on more. Once people realize you're not going to take shit from them, they usually back off. Probably not the best advice, but it's always worked for me when I was a freshman and sophmore(sp?). ^^;;;
Old 09-14-2006, 01:04 AM   #10
Izanagi_Takeshiro
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assaulter View Post
Both of you are wrong. You underestimate people and thats your mistake. I'm 5'4. I don't look strong. But I'm smart and thats why I haven't been hit in the face once. Don't claim your fast don't claim your strong. You give away your self to who you will fight. I fucking bet you lose. At least to me anyway. If I don't know you I will take a few hits though. Anyway my logic is you wanna try and rule with fear. Wait till you find that person that puts you on breathing machines because you thought you were bigger and badder than him. I've seen it done and I've put people in hospitals myself because of it. You don't scare everyone and most can give a shit less about what you say you can do. Also last to remember. Don't think a person won't shoot you. Say it is a pussy way to do it but if they shoot your ass, think they care?
You misunderstood me...that's for sure...I never beef off at people about how strong I am...I always pay attention to my enemies...it comes with being a martial arts expert...I'm a black belt in Karate and I'd never underestimate my enemy...I far to analytical for that...and I'm not so high on myself that I'd go around talking shit like I can beat anyones ass...I know..I've had the shit kicked out of me.

On the note about a gun...I've been shot twice...guns aren't something I fear...if I'm just unlucky enough and I get shot and die...not like I'll be afraid or anything...death is nothing to fear when you understand what it is.
Old 09-14-2006, 06:17 PM   #11
Assaulter
Symphony of Destruction

When it comes to the beefing it off it wasn't aimed at you Izan. Also being a karate master gives you a great deal of focus and extreme amount of dicipline. I give you that. But just like you said. There is ALWAYS someone bigger and badder than you. Being a true badass is being able to manipulate someone into not even caring with just your mental stability and words. I've done it a many of times and yet there are still the people that don't know what a rock is little loan what your talking about and they think your offending them and then it has to be settled through your fists. I'm just saying and I'm a lot like you Izan. I'm not scared of most of anything. I'm scared of myself at times because of my temper at times, but I've been through a life that no one should and I wish it on no man or women. I controlled my emotions ALL and I mean ALL of my life. Temper is something I don't lose to easily but when I do I hate it and it scares me because I don't know what I really can do. Also I hate fighting with anger in my eyes because it clouds my surrounding judgment. A tunnel vision person is easily beaten...

Oh and on the gun. If your shoot twice it for sure wasn't a vital wound aimed attack and the person truely wasn't capable of killing you. Oh and if it was I have to say the lord is on your side. When a person that wants to kill you and knows how a gun is something you don't want them to have.

I've got a lot of respect for ya Izan but when words get to you that means your weak. Actions should be what pushes your button and actions alone.

Old 09-14-2006, 07:30 PM   #12
Optimus Prime
Academy Student

Optimus Prime is an unknown quantity at this point

No affence but this thread is becomming eggo central, you guys should read what you write (some people not all). This "ill put my foot in your face" BS is gonna get you nowhere, as Assualter said your gonna say that to the wrong kid, and he is gonna wipe the floor with you, A real "Tough Guy" is the guy who can take tons of shit from people and just brush it off his shoulder, i'm not saying that you shouldn't fight back, but is it nessicary to break a kids skull just because he cut you in the lunch line?

Izangai, i'm glad that you say that you don't flaunt your "power" around because martial arts #1 rule is self-defense, beacuse if you use martial arts to start fights with people you are not a true expert (not saying you do of course).

But, how i see it, i am 5' 11" 175 lbs relitivly average size kid, i am a sophomore and i get "picked" on a bunch, but all i do when i get picked on is laugh at them even if they are bigger than me beacuse they are the real weak ones, true "strength" is not measured by how much you can bench, or how far you can run, its based on the ability to handle yourself in tight situations, and not get distraught and give up. I see the reall intimidateing people is not the muscle brain dumbasses, but the kid who fights those muscle brained dumb-asses even if he is out sized, beacuse you could be uber buff, but you could be emotianally weak. and that is just as bad as being a skrony little girl
Optimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 08:02 PM   #13
Izanagi_Takeshiro
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assaulter View Post
When it comes to the beefing it off it wasn't aimed at you Izan. Also being a karate master gives you a great deal of focus and extreme amount of dicipline. I give you that. But just like you said. There is ALWAYS someone bigger and badder than you. Being a true badass is being able to manipulate someone into not even caring with just your mental stability and words. I've done it a many of times and yet there are still the people that don't know what a rock is little loan what your talking about and they think your offending them and then it has to be settled through your fists. I'm just saying and I'm a lot like you Izan. I'm not scared of most of anything. I'm scared of myself at times because of my temper at times, but I've been through a life that no one should and I wish it on no man or women. I controlled my emotions ALL and I mean ALL of my life. Temper is something I don't lose to easily but when I do I hate it and it scares me because I don't know what I really can do. Also I hate fighting with anger in my eyes because it clouds my surrounding judgment. A tunnel vision person is easily beaten...

Oh and on the gun. If your shoot twice it for sure wasn't a vital wound aimed attack and the person truely wasn't capable of killing you. Oh and if it was I have to say the lord is on your side. When a person that wants to kill you and knows how a gun is something you don't want them to have.

I've got a lot of respect for ya Izan but when words get to you that means your weak. Actions should be what pushes your button and actions alone.
I wouldn't have it any other way...I've always been able to control my temper...I almost never get angry...I am an analytical being...I can string a line of words that would leave even those who claim to be intellectuals confused and wondering what just happened...thus is how I take action...if words don't work then I wait for that first move before I take my action. Fortunatly words don't get to me and I'm always level headed...which is an extremely good trait to have.

As for being shot...the first guy was drunk and the second guy was on meth...so it was a 50/50 chance of dying.
Old 09-14-2006, 08:21 PM   #14
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
No affence but this thread is becomming eggo central, you guys should read what you write (some people not all). This "ill put my foot in your face" BS is gonna get you nowhere, as Assualter said your gonna say that to the wrong kid, and he is gonna wipe the floor with you, A real "Tough Guy" is the guy who can take tons of shit from people and just brush it off his shoulder, i'm not saying that you shouldn't fight back, but is it nessicary to break a kids skull just because he cut you in the lunch line?

Izangai, i'm glad that you say that you don't flaunt your "power" around because martial arts #1 rule is self-defense, beacuse if you use martial arts to start fights with people you are not a true expert (not saying you do of course).
You all seem to misunderstand. I do not really have that much power. I simple use intimidation to scare people. Now, of course there are bigger and stronger people, but really, even with those weaker than me, it is not a serious threat. After all, who really says "want to play a game called...". It seems it just slightly scares people, but not terrifies them. My point was that intimidation is a wonderful tool. People often agree with someone because they are afraid of what might happen to them if they do otherwise. In reality though, unless you REALLY, REALLY piss some one off bad, they will not hurt you. Some people would rather play it safe though.

If some one ever called me on the threat I'd be fucked. The only thing that I could say would help me in a fight is the fact that I just don't stay down.. Well, unless I like, die, or get knocked out. Other than that I'd probably keep getting hit. (I probably would not hit the person, I can take a shit load of hits and be good. Hitting the person would simply add flame to the fire. I'd wait for the person to either give up and get bored or get fed up with the lack of gratification they would get.(Unless they had something that could kill me, then I would un arm them))

And, I DO take lots of shit and brush it off. Such as people calling me fat or making fun of me. I mean, really, I have head it for, like, 14 years now, it starts to loose it's touch after the 5th. Plus, I am fat, and I deserved to be made fun of. I am a terrible person. And even when it does bother me, how will hitting the guy take back the hurt. It'll just make me feel like a douche, make him feel like a douche and make the entire situation worse. Honestly, the best comeback to "You are(insult here)" is:

"Yeh, I am".

There is nothing to really counter it, and it is so ungratifing. If they continue to insult you, just continue agreeing with them. Just know what is true and what is not. Most of the people in my grade are okay to me, but the older grades are not. Personally, I like to avoid fights. They are not my forté. And really, they solve nothing. At best they could simple prolong the problem.

Last edited by Corbenk; 09-14-2006 at 08:36 PM.
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 08:31 PM   #15
Izanagi_Takeshiro
Missing-Nin

Well...I can sympathize with you about the whole fat think, Corbenk...I dealt with that same thing in school...it's tough.